UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> It's official trolls.... FIGHTSPORT is back!!!

10/18/11 8:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Peckerwood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome news...this is huge.
10/19/11 8:55 AM
Better Mouse Trap

ttmft!
10/19/11 11:50 AM
Man vs Net
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ZIPPY -  OMA is drinksonme@gmail.com

tried that email and it bounced, OMA you can get me at manvsnet@gmail.com
10/19/11 12:34 PM
diggity

In. Phone Post
10/19/11 2:35 PM
OMA (tm)

TTT Phone Post
10/19/11 4:20 PM
OMA (tm)

ZIPPY -  Why didn't whomever just re start the original site ?
I think life got in the way. TL was no longer motivated to run FS and I am Phone Post
10/19/11 4:20 PM
OMA (tm)

Man vs Net - tried to pm you but wont allow it. pm me and i will send you some details and my phone app.
I'll Pm u tonight!! Thanks again Phone Post
10/19/11 6:08 PM
ZIPPY
379 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MonsterBalls - 
Gunt - Mr. Zipplokk has been cordially invited to attend the new Fightsport.

They need to make Zippy a mod over there.

If they'll make me aq mod I'll join. Fyi I appreciate the cordial invite Gunt. Even though I feel you despise me.  We always fear what we don't know.
10/19/11 7:29 PM
ZIPPY
379 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Believe it or not I'm more than a fair mod.   But yeah, I'll join.

Unless some fucktard imp's me first. lol
10/19/11 10:30 PM
Man vs Net
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
10/19/11 10:37 PM
Dr. Pepper

ZIPPY -  Believe it or not I'm more than a fair mod.   But yeah, I'll join.

Unless some fucktard imp's me first. lol

lmnop
10/20/11 1:06 AM
ZIPPY

Exactly. He's full of shit ;-)
10/20/11 11:18 AM
Better Mouse Trap

ttt
10/20/11 2:33 PM
Tape Lord

My friends, a few days ago a made a post on another thread to clear up any misconceptions about Fightsport 2.0. So there are no questions surrounding our return, I'd like to post it here as well.

I would like to clear up a few things about the new Fighsport 2.0 site. Just like the original site, this site is one of free speech. Since we operate without sponsors or endorsements there is no reason for us to be partisan towards any one organization. No one has been banned or censored. If you cannot login check your cookies or cache.

This time around we are working on Fightsport being a truly legitimate MMA news site. One of the hindrances of the last fightsport was allegations of imping. Personally I feel that 99% of the people that cried imp were just scared to let people know they had an account at FS. If anyone called them out on why the posted something at FS they could just deny it was them.

However, if you really are being imped at FS then you can send me an email at tapelord@lycos.com and we can find a way to verify it is really you. Once verified I can either give you the account or delete it all together. I have a feeling the "Kirik" name posting at FS is an imp and if Kirik verifies that I will give him the name or delete it.

There is not and has never been any animosity between Kirik and I or Fightsport and mma.tv. Realistically speaking the people that post on FS also post here. Since you can post what you want on FS without getting banned or censored some members use it as a ways troll other members. This is not encouraged at all but since we are not censoring anyone we cannot stop it. If you do not like what's being posted at FS then just don't go there, it's obviously not for everyone.
10/20/11 3:03 PM
the chief
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt 4 the future
10/20/11 3:21 PM
ZIPPY

Tape Lord - My friends, a few days ago a made a post on another thread to clear up any misconceptions about Fightsport 2.0. So there are no questions surrounding our return, I'd like to post it here as well.

I would like to clear up a few things about the new Fighsport 2.0 site. Just like the original site, this site is one of free speech. Since we operate without sponsors or endorsements there is no reason for us to be partisan towards any one organization. No one has been banned or censored. If you cannot login check your cookies or cache.

This time around we are working on Fightsport being a truly legitimate MMA news site. One of the hindrances of the last fightsport was allegations of imping. Personally I feel that 99% of the people that cried imp were just scared to let people know they had an account at FS. If anyone called them out on why the posted something at FS they could just deny it was them.

However, if you really are being imped at FS then you can send me an email at tapelord@lycos.com and we can find a way to verify it is really you. Once verified I can either give you the account or delete it all together. I have a feeling the "Kirik" name posting at FS is an imp and if Kirik verifies that I will give him the name or delete it.

There is not and has never been any animosity between Kirik and I or Fightsport and mma.tv. Realistically speaking the people that post on FS also post here. Since you can post what you want on FS without getting banned or censored some members use it as a ways troll other members. This is not encouraged at all but since we are not censoring anyone we cannot stop it. If you do not like what's being posted at FS then just don't go there, it's obviously not for everyone.
Thanks for posting and explaining your opinion. If I can help you here, don't be afraid to ask. ;-)

10/20/11 3:36 PM
Tape Lord

Thank you for the kind words Zippy. If you ever decide to join Fightsport we'd be more than happy to have you.
10/20/11 3:56 PM
Better Mouse Trap

Tape Lord - Thank you for the kind words Zippy. If you ever decide to join Fightsport we'd be more than happy to have you.

10/20/11 4:29 PM
Magnum TA

Tape Lord - Thank you for the kind words Zippy. If you ever decide to join Fightsport we'd be more than happy to have you.
Tremendous Phone Post
10/20/11 4:59 PM
Better Mouse Trap

TTT

I hope Zip doesn't dicktuck from TL
10/21/11 12:25 AM
Better Mouse Trap

TTT
10/21/11 8:52 AM
Better Mouse Trap

TTT
10/22/11 9:10 AM
OMA (tm)

TTT ...... I'm unbanned!!!! Phone Post
10/22/11 11:14 AM
OMA (tm)

Zippy better not tuck!!!

10/22/11 11:15 AM
OMA (tm)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.