UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Just so everybody here knows.....

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/17/11 5:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Combat Vette
594 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Niners are going all the way this year.

10/17/11 9:57 PM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now they start coming out of the woodwork :)

They are looking good for the number 2 seed come playoff time. They should be given a 3 game handicap though. Getting to play six games against the Rams, Cardinals and Seahawks really isn't fair.
10/18/11 8:07 AM
Caleb
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not with Alex Smith as their QB. Sure.. they will make the playoffs with that easy schedule.. but they aren't going all the way.
10/18/11 8:33 AM
Combat Vette
594 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb - Not with Alex Smith as their QB. Sure.. they will make the playoffs with that easy schedule.. but they aren't going all the way.
Yes... yes they are.  And you just watch Alex Smith step it up!!  With each snap, he is getting closer and closer to being a top tier QB.  It's only fitting, being that he's a former Ute and all.
10/18/11 9:19 AM
Caleb
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Combat Vette - 
Caleb - Not with Alex Smith as their QB. Sure.. they will make the playoffs with that easy schedule.. but they aren't going all the way.
Yes... yes they are.  And you just watch Alex Smith step it up!!  With each snap, he is getting closer and closer to being a top tier QB.  It's only fitting, being that he's a former Ute and all.

You are trying to troll me.
10/18/11 9:25 AM
Combat Vette

Caleb - 
Combat Vette - 
You are trying to troll me.
No sir.  I am just SUPER PUMPED because we haven't had a season like this since like 2001.  I am a dedicated fan, and this is the first year that I have been able to talk like this about my team, in a long time.  It's not our fault that we are in a shitty division.  We tied the league record for most penalties in a game and STILL beat the undefeated Lions.  Imagine the raping it would have been if we hadn't screwed up so many times.  I'm not just talking out of my ass when I say we have the team to take it all this year.
10/18/11 9:59 AM
acid jazz
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

49ers are looking good, but don't get carried away.
10/18/11 10:03 AM
Combat Vette

acid jazz - 49ers are looking good, but don't get carried away.
Who is your team aj??
10/18/11 10:04 AM
acid jazz
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Combat Vette - 
Who is your team aj??

My team is a joke, the Redskins.
10/18/11 10:12 AM
Combat Vette

acid jazz - 
Combat Vette - 
Who is your team aj??
Isn't that Caleb's team too?  Or is he a Cowboy's fan?  I forget.
10/18/11 1:39 PM
Caleb

Combat Vette - 
acid jazz - 
Combat Vette - 
Who is your team aj??

You kidding me? My most hated team is by far the Redskins. My team is the Cowboys.. and yes it has been a frustrating year so far.
10/18/11 1:43 PM
Combat Vette

Caleb - 
Combat Vette - 
acid jazz - 
Combat Vette - 
Who is your team aj??
You kidding me? My most hated team is by far the Redskins. My team is the Cowboys.. and yes it has been a frustrating year so far.
Yeah what happened on Sunday man?  I picked the Cowboys to win.  You fags gave us our only loss so far this year!!!  DAMN YOU!!!!
10/18/11 2:33 PM
Caleb

Hey, we played well.. just came up a little short in the last 20 seconds of the game. The better team won.. my hats off to the Patriots. We went toe to toe with one of the best teams in the NFL and in their house. Onward and upward from here.
10/18/11 3:27 PM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb following the Redskins? Looks like it is time to use those new mod powers. Phone Post
10/18/11 4:43 PM
Caleb

^^^^I thought about the delete button.. but kirik said to use it sparingly. :)
10/18/11 4:44 PM
Combat Vette

Caleb - ^^^^I thought about the delete button.. but kirik said to use it sparingly. :)
I will pee in your mouth!!

Just kidding

Don't ban me.  :-)
10/18/11 7:27 PM
Waylay

^ He is a Cowboy fan, his team is peeing in his mouth. Didn't you see the Lions game? You will have to threaten worse than that! Phone Post
10/19/11 1:23 PM
thePetester
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am a Steelers fan. Even at 4-2 we don't look good. We will still knock the crap out of you.
10/19/11 1:25 PM
Combat Vette

thePetester - I am a Steelers fan. Even at 4-2 we don't look good. We will still knock the crap out of you.
LMMFAO!!!!

Oh wait..... Were you being serious??  Well that's just sad.
10/19/11 2:20 PM
TheMorg826
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guarantee a win for my Seahawks when your overrated Niners come to Seattle!
10/19/11 4:11 PM
thePetester

Combat Vette - 
thePetester - I am a Steelers fan. Even at 4-2 we don't look good. We will still knock the crap out of you.
LMMFAO!!!!

That backslapping rah-rah stuff might work against those chumps in the NFC, but what you gonna do when the HAIR runs wild on Smith?
10/19/11 5:10 PM
Combat Vette

thePetester - 
Combat Vette - 
LMMFAO!!!!

That backslapping rah-rah stuff might work against those chumps in the NFC, but what you gonna do when the HAIR runs wild on Smith?
Hmmmm....  Well, I guess the HAIR will find out on Dec 19th, when it is all shaved off.  Alex Smith will be bringing the clippers.
10/25/11 10:53 AM
thePetester

we'll see fren. we'll see.
11/8/11 1:44 PM
Combat Vette

7 and 1
11/8/11 3:21 PM
Caleb

Who was their one loss to?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.