UnderGround Forums

Arizona Underground >> Fight Ready Dean Lister BJJ Seminar

10/17/11 11:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FightReadyMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Register now for the Fight Ready Fitness Center Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Seminar featuring UFC Veteran and 2011 Abu Dhabi Champion Dean Lister. The seminar will last from Noon-3pm as part of the Fight Ready Fitness Center Grand Opening and MMA Expo.

Registration is $65.00 if you register now, $75.oo if you register on the day of the seminar. You will want to register soon because space is limited for this great opportunity to train with one of the best.

To register head to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/details.cfm?ID=528&PackageAvailableKey=6689&src=CBC

Dean Lister is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black belt and is a 3 Time Abu Dhabi Champion, with the most recent championship coming this year. Lister is a UFC Veteran and has trained with Tito Ortiz and some of the elite fighters in the Mixed Martial Arts World.

Lister's Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Seminar is just one of the great attractions at the Fight Ready Fitness Center Grand Opening and MMA Seminar. Actor Steven Seagal, Arizona Cardinals Players, Top 5 Heavyweight Boxing Contender David Rodriguez, Bellator's Eric Prindle, and others will be in attendance along with Lister holding Meet and Greet's to help benefit charity.

Events at the Fight Ready Grand Opening and MMA Expo including the Dean Lister Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Seminar will go to benefit The MS Society Arizona Chapter and Fight Your Way Out Foundation.
10/18/11 11:15 AM
Twelve Gage
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where is Fight Ready located?
10/18/11 3:41 PM
FightReadyMMA

Northwest Corner of Thomas and Hayden in Scottsdale, AZ.
10/18/11 6:27 PM
Twelve Gage
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice! I'll try and stop in sometime. Isn't that where Lions Den is or was? I could be wrong.

Anyway very cool you are haveing Dean out there. He's a nice guy and obviously has a ton of knoledge to share. I wish I could make it.
10/18/11 7:28 PM
FightReadyMMA

We changed the name from Lions Den to Fight Ready, November 5th is our grand opening for the new and improved gym.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.