UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mitrione will put Kongo on queer street

10/18/11 1:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sean McCorkle
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Which considering he's French to begin with, it's probably a really short trip.

Remember I said it, the first time Kongo tastes one of Matt's punches, he'll desperately start looking for a takedown. But he doesn't have the wrestling to take Matt down, and he for damn sure doesn't have the wrestling to keep him down if he somehow does take him down.

Expect Matt to dominate the entire fight, except for the portions that he's recovering from low blows, or trying to fight through illegal fence grabbing, short pulling, etc.
10/18/11 1:33 AM
Kanabull
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - Which considering he's French to begin with, it's probably a really short trip.

Remember I said it, the first time Kongo tastes one of Matt's punches, he'll desperately start looking for a takedown. But he doesn't have the wrestling to take Matt down, and he for damn sure doesn't have the wrestling to keep him down if he somehow does take him down.

Expect Matt to dominate the entire fight, except for the portions that he's recovering from low blows, or trying to fight through illegal fence grabbing, short pulling, etc.
No man can stand the nut shots of Kongo. They'll take three points away and then Kongo will win via TKO in the 3rd round after Matt can no longer walk.

10/18/11 1:34 AM
Greenup
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with Sean. Phone Post
10/18/11 1:35 AM
Kanabull
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On a serious note though this is a great match up. Can't wait to see this fight. Kongo will definitely try to utilize take downs.
Sean McCorkle
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kanabull - 
Sean McCorkle - Which considering he's French to begin with, it's probably a really short trip.

No man can stand the nut shots of Kongo. They'll take three points away and then Kongo will win via TKO in the 3rd round after Matt can no longer walk.

That's a solid point
Hate420
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I expect Matt to win this,but I would like to see Kongo land a few to see how well he takes them. Besides Kimbo maybe landing a couple shots I don't think we ever seen Mitriones chin tested. That said Matt by TKO Rnd. 1.
10/18/11 1:36 AM
croy_00
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nobody is rooting against Meathead in this fight except for maybe Kongo.

Too bad, I like Kongo but he will always be just a mid tier fighter in argueably the weakest division in the UFC. Phone Post
10/18/11 1:49 AM
wufwugy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pretty sure kongo's knees wont be able to connect with matt's balls on account of sean's chin being in the way
10/18/11 1:51 AM
Gaspare

You better not be lying to me

Please Phone Post
10/18/11 1:56 AM
MisQ x

wufwugy - pretty sure kongo's knees wont be able to connect with matt's balls on account of sean's chin being in the way
Lol Phone Post
10/18/11 1:59 AM
MMALOGIC

make sure he's wearing a thai cup
10/18/11 2:01 AM
KrisDonahoo
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McCorkle = McCorrect. Cup Cheick is gonna take a beating.
10/18/11 2:02 AM
Maximus77x

Edited: 10/18/11 2:03 AM
croy_00 -  Nobody is rooting against Meathead in this fight except for maybe Kongo.

Too bad, I like Kongo but he will always be just a mid tier fighter in argueably the weakest division in the UFC. Phone Post
Agreed.

Matt's upward mobility in terms of technique is still on a sharp increase. He is going to be getting better for a while, and I think Kongo is just in the way at this point. Kongo got really lucky against Barry, but Meathead is not going to be making the same mistake Pat did.

Quick, decisive, and brutal are how this one will end. 
10/18/11 2:03 AM
NorthFromHere
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kongo is a big step in competition for Mitrione. It will be interesting to see how this fight plays out.
10/18/11 2:09 AM
SamboSlim187

Kanabull - On a serious note though this is a great match up. Can't wait to see this fight. Kongo will definitely try to utilize take downs.
Nice troll... Phone Post
10/18/11 2:15 AM
MuriloGago

Agree. But u never know, kongo has serious power Phone Post
10/18/11 2:19 AM
Carne de cavalo é o melhor
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/18/11 2:21 AM
MuriloGago -  Agree. But u never know, kongo has serious power Phone Post

For sure, especially when he uses that serious power on repeated shots to the nuts.

Here's hoping Meatbone has a good cup!!!

10/18/11 3:27 AM
Darth_Vladar
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Personally I don't think Kongo has all this 'awesome power' he is talked up to have. He hasn't really knocked out anyone notable, hasn't really shown much power in that sense. It's a myth.

For a guy as big and ripped as he is, the power is lacking. You would expect him to be knocking people out like Tyson but he doesn't. He gets tko's from grounded opponents - excluding Barry!

Mitrione by smash, he is too versatile and powerful for Kongo. Phone Post
10/18/11 3:45 AM
RicePicker
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

matt better wear one of those steel muat thai cups... Phone Post
10/18/11 4:12 AM
DontBeScaredGomi
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

am i the only one thinking cheick's got this?
10/18/11 4:58 AM
Frobenius

DontBeScaredGomi - am i the only one thinking cheick's got this?
No, Cheick has this in the bag.

Cheick mate.

Yeah.

10/18/11 5:03 AM
Red Stuff

wufwugy - pretty sure kongo's knees wont be able to connect with matt's balls on account of sean's chin being in the way

Brilliant.
10/18/11 6:12 AM
10 Marlons TOO little
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wufwugy - pretty sure kongo's knees wont be able to connect with matt's balls on account of sean's chin being in the way
That was pretty awesome Phone Post
10/18/11 7:01 AM
Roidie McDouchebag

Greenup - I agree with Sean. Phone Post
10/18/11 7:21 AM
Archer0545

God I hope so!  Cant stand that nut shotting frenchie

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.