UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Sit em Start em week 7.....

10/20/11 11:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

do you see murry replacing jones for the rest of the season? murry is still available in waiver in my league. i am getting sick of jones sucking ass for me.
10/20/11 11:58 PM
Gracie killar
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have Jones and wondering what a viable trade offer would be for Murray who is fair value for him or is it still to early to know?
10/21/11 7:40 AM
Caleb
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheRealJoker - I need two starting WRs out of Reggie Wayne @NO, Santana Moss @ Car, and Torry Smith @ Jax. Who do I pick?

When should I decide to cut bait with Roddy White, if ever. I had just about given up on Mendenhall but started him last minute due to Law Firm's toe injury... hoping for a similar fantasy rebound out of White this week! Phone Post

w

Wayne and Moss

Don't give up on White just yet. He has had a slow start and Matty Ryan has been playing shitty too. They are a good team and will heat up. Play White every week.

Mendenhall is playing hungry now. Keep him in every week.
10/21/11 7:50 AM
Caleb
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alxholic - do you see murry replacing jones for the rest of the season? murry is still available in waiver in my league. i am getting sick of jones sucking ass for me.

I'm done with Jones. I hung on for as long as I could this year too. He is injury prone and the offensive line isn't helping create holes for him.

I think Murray is going to come in there these next few weeks and shine....stealing the starting job away from Jones. I picked up Murray and am playing him this week as my flex player. He is just as good as Felix IMO.

Felix has pretty much lost all value now IMO. You would have to find a homer that wants him to get any kind of trade. I dropped him in my league to pick up Murray.
10/21/11 9:48 AM
Beeno
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jets D or Steelers D?
10/21/11 1:07 PM
Caleb

Beeno - Jets D or Steelers D?

I don't like either this week but Steelers have a better match up.
10/21/11 4:11 PM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roddy White is getting plenty of targets and drew two PI penalties in the end zone last week.
10/22/11 8:55 AM
NastyNarwhal
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flex advice please. I have Tolbert, Maurice Morris, or Jonathon Stewart.
10/22/11 10:33 AM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'd drop felix jones but that won't open a spot for me right now since i have him in ir.

what about hillis, i'm thinking of dropping him too. i haven't watched a browns game this year yet, either his o-line suck this year or he's being a bitch about his contract. but he has been doing even worse than felix jones.
10/22/11 3:44 PM
Gracie killar
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ppr league is Greg Salas or Danario Alexander a better play with bradford not starting?
10/22/11 5:40 PM
leglockfan
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb - 
leglockfan - Possibly trade I am looking at in one league I am in (different than the other league I posted)

Steven Jackson, Brandon Lloyd, and Fred Davis for Greg Jennings. The reason I am over paying for Jennings is because I need the slot that 2 of those will give me so that I can pick up Brandon Jacobs (waiver) and Jonathan Stewart or just hang out on this slot. I have Pettigrew and Gates still for TEs. Hmmmm too much to overpay? 

***edit: lol I answered my own question I told him that was too much. I have a trade pending for Steve Smith and AJ Green though in exchange for Manningham, Lloyd, Jackson and Davis but it is to someone that did me a solid so a good swap there. 

Go for it man.. that is a great trade. Jennings is a stud WR. Jackson and Llyod are on the same team..(It decreases your overall odds when you play a RB and WR on the same team). St Louis is about to be 0-6 and has problems scoring. Davis is just a notch above average for TE's, and you already have better TE's. That would be a steal if he accepts that trade.

I like your 2nd trade too.

I got the second trade accepted but it won't go through till Monday... wtf 

Either way I get Steve Smith, AJ Green, and Brandon Jacobs (using a freed up slot for him) to hope he comes back healthy and ready to give me points! 

10/23/11 9:00 AM
Caleb

NastyNarwhal - Flex advice please. I have Tolbert, Maurice Morris, or Jonathon Stewart.

I would go Tolbert or Morris out of these. I lean towards Tolbert because he has a nose for the end zone.
10/23/11 9:00 AM
Caleb

alxholic - i'd drop felix jones but that won't open a spot for me right now since i have him in ir.

what about hillis, i'm thinking of dropping him too. i haven't watched a browns game this year yet, either his o-line suck this year or he's being a bitch about his contract. but he has been doing even worse than felix jones.

Don't drop Hillis!! Hold him until he gets healthy. He can be a beast and you may need him later on in the season.
10/23/11 9:02 AM
Caleb

Gracie killar - ppr league is Greg Salas or Danario Alexander a better play with bradford not starting?

Against the Cowboys defense? Ugggh.. can't you pick up anyone else and play them? The Rams are going to get killed in this game.

If I had to pick one I would go with Danario.
10/23/11 4:34 PM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My god this Tim Tebow :) My highest QB score of the season.

My god this DeMarco Murray. On one play he blows away Felix for the rest of the season.

10/23/11 7:20 PM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh man oh man. I have three fantasy leagues going. I picked up DeMarco Murray in all three :) I can't wait to see everyone scouring the waivers for him only to find him already gone. hahahaha
10/23/11 7:46 PM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good call on Murray, he is explosive.
10/23/11 10:05 PM
Caleb

Thanks. I knew Murray was a stud, but don't get too far ahead of yourselves though. This was the 0-6 Rams who are HORRIBLE against the run. Expect more realistic games going forward....like 80 yards and a possible TD.

Murray will now get the majority of the carries and Tanner will come in to give Murray a breather from time to time. When Felix comes back, it will go to 60/40 or 70/30 Murray/Jones.
10/23/11 11:17 PM

I'd be satisfied with that kind of production from my flex.
10/24/11 9:37 AM
Caleb

Yup, same here!
10/24/11 10:16 AM
alxholic

fudge. i snoozed on murry and some other dude got him.. :(

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.