UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> fantasy trade advice?

10/18/11 8:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheMorg826
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Need your advice..I am woefully thin at WR, and was just offered this trade. I have 3 other decent RBs to start(AP, Shonn, Marshawn Lynch) after McGahee.

Offered Brandon Lloyd for Willis McGahee and Malcolm Floyd.

I'm pretty sure i will accept, just wanted to hear your thoughts. Lloyd is the bona fide #1 in STL and they will be playing from behind alot. Plus im in a PPR league
10/19/11 7:40 AM
Mr B Rock
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

greene and lynch are your decent rbs i'm afraid to hear your woefully thin wrs
10/19/11 8:08 AM
Mr B Rock
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't realize lynch was playing in Miami this week.  The only place in the world he plays well consistently.

Tebow will take TDs from Mcgahee and Floyd hasn't done much all year.  You're not giving up much for a potentially solid WR
10/19/11 9:00 AM
TheMorg826
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks. I had an awful draft this year, extremely hung over. My starting WR corps now is Brandon Marshall, B. Lloyd, and Heyward-Bey. every wr i drafted except for Marshall has been dropped. I was woefully unprepared...but I'm still in the playoff hunt!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.