UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> OG BattleField 3 Platoon Registry.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/1/13 6:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
beanouno
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/1/13 6:04 AM
beanouno
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/1/13 6:06 AM
beanouno

Got a date with the blonde on Sunday, getting another girl cooking me roast chicken and sticky toffee pudding on sat night plus she's whipping out the mario kart. Then the philipino girl im crashing at hers ATM while my house is done up. Phone Post
3/1/13 6:10 AM
beanouno

Me doing some jits  and  me squaring off with Wandy a couple years back.

3/1/13 6:19 AM
beanouno

Mojo got u added on fb. Phone Post
3/1/13 7:20 AM
beanouno

I must add the philipino girl is Scottish. She's not one of my holiday rides. Phone Post
3/1/13 11:32 AM
The Adversary
657 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weird, your body appears larger than Wand's but his head is twice the size of yours.

Scottish Filipino = Mind blown.

Nice work, my friend! Both appear to be quite lovely. Which one is the one that's pimping for you? And how did you establish that relationship dynamic? Tell her to find you a girl with a PS3!

3/1/13 12:04 PM
beanouno

Yeah he has a big head and solid fists. He hung out later and we got to spar a little bit. I rolled with him too and that was fun.

It's the scottish philipino that's pimping me out but I'm still shagging her as I'm crashing at hers. We'll spoon at night then ill put on a cock ring and bang away.

The blonde is an excellent shag. Meeting her again on Sunday. Got a date with this other girl tomorrow but don't know if ill be able to bang after what she's cooking me.

I'll try and scan photos of my trips. I take them all with with a Polaroid camera. Phone Post
3/1/13 12:40 PM
beanouno

Btw I did have a ps3 whilst my mate was offshore but he took it back just as she got her new Internet! Phone Post
3/1/13 12:45 PM
beanouno

Oh and in that wand pic that about the build I've had since I was about 17. I don't even lift bro! Phone Post
3/1/13 3:53 PM
MojoJojo
475 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beanouno -  Got a date with the blonde on Sunday, getting another girl cooking me roast chicken and sticky toffee pudding on sat night plus she's whipping out the mario kart. Then the philipino girl im crashing at hers ATM while my house is done up. Phone Post

You sir had my attention at "philipino girl" and "ATM"!!!

3/1/13 4:17 PM
beanouno

You'll see her posting on my page all the time mojo. Anyone want to snoop her facebook? Phone Post
3/1/13 9:56 PM
KC007
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just applied to join the Platoon for PC.
3/2/13 2:45 PM
The Adversary
657 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beano, you deep sea welding sonofabitch! You should do an AMA on that, sounds interesting.

Why a polaroid? But yes, scan, or just take pics of pics with your phone.

Watched Trainspotting last night with the gf, couldn't help but fantasize, I mean, be reminded of Scottish OGers. Funny how current American hipsters dress like Scottish heroin addicts from the 90's.

You may not even lift bro, but you trane UFC. Probably got big muscles from picking up so many bishes, fuuuuuuuuuuck.

3/4/13 12:53 PM
The Adversary

PS3'ers, new maps out tomorrow. Lets's expand diameters.
3/4/13 4:03 PM
MojoJojo
475 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary - PS3'ers, new maps out tomorrow. Lets's expand diameters.

Yeah buddy!! I got the week off, so plenty of time to waste!!! Lets bang, bro!

3/4/13 4:40 PM
beanouno

The Adversary - Beano, you deep sea welding sonofabitch! You should do an AMA on that, sounds interesting.

Why a polaroid? But yes, scan, or just take pics of pics with your phone.

Watched Trainspotting last night with the gf, couldn't help but fantasize, I mean, be reminded of Scottish OGers. Funny how current American hipsters dress like Scottish heroin addicts from the 90's.

You may not even lift bro, but you trane UFC. Probably got big muscles from picking up so many bishes, fuuuuuuuuuuck.

I lol'd. Ill get them scanned. People are always asking me to post them on face book.

An ama does sound cool. Didnt think people would be interested.

Im falling for the blonde. Uh oh!!!!! Phone Post
3/4/13 10:21 PM
The Adversary

Mojo - Ahhhhhh shiiiit, son! I got an OGGG squadmate to bang with for a whole week with new maps?! (sans homo)

Shit got real. Just now, it got realer.

Beano - Yeah man, diving deep into the ocean and welding shit sounds gnarly. Lot a people making threads about looking for a new job or whether to go to college or learn a trade. An AMA would be good.

Oh damn, the blonde. Has your yellow fever broken out into yellow haired fever? I'll have to find your fb through Mojo and lurk dat bish.
3/5/13 4:16 AM
beanouno

I know i usually dont like blondes but shes something else. We had a thing when we were younger but she moved away. Now shes back which i didnt know about.

She even has a 2 year old!! I dont know if i feel like "son i am disapoint" or what!!

Im off for a roll and a spar to clear my head. Phone Post
3/5/13 5:05 AM
MojoJojo

Im downloading some kinda update now, 2045 mb, taking forever. Have no patience for this, must kill noobs!!
3/5/13 1:32 PM
The Adversary

Downloading the update n stuff. Should be done with it all in about 30 min.

Beano - You shoplifting the pootie from them single moms?!? It's all good as long as you can handle the their kid.
3/6/13 5:14 AM
beanouno

The kid isn't an issue.

I miss destroying noobs with you guys. Bought a ps3 today. Watch this space. Phone Post
3/6/13 9:19 AM
MikeFL152
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be getting some quality time in today.....it's a snow day
3/6/13 1:35 PM
The Adversary

The PS Store is run by communists. The new maps are released in the morning, but the PS Store doesn't update until like 3-5pm. And you have to manually check for the update if you don't have PSN+. Gayness in the anus.

Anyway, looks like I just missed Mojo by zero minutes again. Beano, welcome back. Maas the boss, see you on later.
3/6/13 2:26 PM
MojoJojo

I will be on again shortly, broseph, lets bang!
Right now I am busy finishing the last details on the Guide Gun 45/70 deal. :)

Beano! Great decision, you sir have been missed. I hope you were smarter than me and didnt buy the 12gb PS3 though.

Mass the Baaaws, see you on the Battlefield III, sir!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.