UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> OG BattleField 3 Platoon Registry.

3/5/13 1:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Adversary
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Downloading the update n stuff. Should be done with it all in about 30 min.

Beano - You shoplifting the pootie from them single moms?!? It's all good as long as you can handle the their kid.
3/6/13 5:14 AM
beanouno
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The kid isn't an issue.

I miss destroying noobs with you guys. Bought a ps3 today. Watch this space. Phone Post
3/6/13 9:19 AM
MikeFL152
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be getting some quality time in today.....it's a snow day
3/6/13 1:35 PM
The Adversary
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The PS Store is run by communists. The new maps are released in the morning, but the PS Store doesn't update until like 3-5pm. And you have to manually check for the update if you don't have PSN+. Gayness in the anus.

Anyway, looks like I just missed Mojo by zero minutes again. Beano, welcome back. Maas the boss, see you on later.
3/6/13 2:26 PM
MojoJojo
412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will be on again shortly, broseph, lets bang!
Right now I am busy finishing the last details on the Guide Gun 45/70 deal. :)

Beano! Great decision, you sir have been missed. I hope you were smarter than me and didnt buy the 12gb PS3 though.

Mass the Baaaws, see you on the Battlefield III, sir!
3/6/13 3:44 PM
Caleb Alexander Von Reuter
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey ps3 og bros, I'd like to hear about your impressions on the new expansion so I have some jacking material for the next week. Phone Post
3/6/13 4:51 PM
redeye2000
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i like the new maps. specially the snow level is great for team deathmatch.

i hate capture the flag mode. most of the time you have idiots who just hop on a bike and get to the flag as soon as possible with no strategy involved whatsoever.

also when your enemy has taken your flag and you got a flag. and return to base you wont get a point. first you need to kill the enemy who holds you flag again.

capture the flag could be great if you play it in a team i guess. but so far it is dissapoiting.

have no tried airsupriority yet. first going to get new assigments and thropies,
3/7/13 11:10 AM
MojoJojo
412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb Alexander Von Reuter -  Hey ps3 og bros, I'd like to hear about your impressions on the new expansion so I have some jacking material for the next week. Phone Post

I think the new maps are decent, but I am not that impressed yet. Maybe I just need to get used to them.

Capture the Flag sucks monkey balls. I really looked forward to this one, but it ends up being one huge camping-fiesta.
We were trying a strategy last night, using lots of smoke and motorbikes to get to the flag, but with 95% of the enemy forces sniping and camping around their own flag position, this turned out to be just impossible. BASTARDS!! :)

3/7/13 2:53 PM
The Adversary

Yeah, CTF coulda been great. But it's not. The only time we had success with it is when we started camping our flag back, which can get boring. If you think of how heavily camped the M-coms get in Rush and multiply that by two and have both sides doing it, you get the picture.

Air Superiority sucks unless you're really into jets. You can't eject, so death is inevitable if you take any kind of damage. The extinguisher is your friend. You basically spawn in a stalled jet and have do do loopty-loops around blimps that are the bases you cap. Basically it's CQ Domination in jets.

I actually like the new maps overall, no real complaints. They do lend themselves to sniping, so if that's your thing, you win.
3/12/13 7:23 PM
hagarules
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but I found a fix that took care of the problem.

"Profile Data is Corrupt" message. that restarts your shit so it doesn't remember your expansion packs and doesn't allow you to save servers to your favorites.

Battlefield 3: How to fix your corrupt data for Xbox 360 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuJZUcV9LLU
3/13/13 1:43 AM
gatorgar
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only fun I've had with CTF is making dudes rage by c4ing or flag. I like AS pretty good, just wish there was a way to repair your jet, like flying back to your "base" would allow your jet to be fixed. Phone Post
3/13/13 1:00 PM
The Adversary

hag - never had that problem, but good looking out.

gator - that's a good idea for AS. not sure why they decide that removing the repair/healing aspect of the game was the thing to do.
3/14/13 12:31 AM
Flexo
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary - Beano, you deep sea welding sonofabitch! You should do an AMA on that, sounds interesting.

Why a polaroid? But yes, scan, or just take pics of pics with your phone.

Watched Trainspotting last night with the gf, couldn't help but fantasize, I mean, be reminded of Scottish OGers. Funny how current American hipsters dress like Scottish heroin addicts from the 90's.

You may not even lift bro, but you trane UFC. Probably got big muscles from picking up so many bishes, fuuuuuuuuuuck.

Yes please do make a AMA thread, would love to hear all about it. It's a goal of mine. Phone Post
3/14/13 6:50 AM
beanouno
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flexo -
The Adversary - Beano, you deep sea welding sonofabitch! You should do an AMA on that, sounds interesting.

Why a polaroid? But yes, scan, or just take pics of pics with your phone.

Watched Trainspotting last night with the gf, couldn't help but fantasize, I mean, be reminded of Scottish OGers. Funny how current American hipsters dress like Scottish heroin addicts from the 90's.

You may not even lift bro, but you trane UFC. Probably got big muscles from picking up so many bishes, fuuuuuuuuuuck.

Yes please do make a AMA thread, would love to hear all about it. It's a goal of mine. Phone Post
I will when I have time to sit and answer questions for a few hours. Phone Post
3/14/13 6:53 AM
Ebony
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am sorry I have forsaken you for that dumbsss BO2 whore... I hope you take me back... Krimzen138 Phone Post
3/18/13 8:00 PM
The Adversary

Edited: 03/19/13 10:07 AM
Beano, what's this ME2 shite, min? You coulda been raping with me and the Mojo!
3/18/13 8:36 PM
beanouno

That'll be Sam haha. Any fellow killers want to go to Korea? Phone Post
3/18/13 11:05 PM
invalid
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beanouno -  That'll be Sam haha. Any fellow killers want to go to Korea? Phone Post

I saw enough of the country when I was stationed there in '52
3/20/13 2:22 AM
MojoJojo

invalid - 
beanouno -  That'll be Sam haha. Any fellow killers want to go to Korea? Phone Post

You bloody North Korean!!!
3/20/13 3:58 AM
beanouno

invalid -

You must have seen some pretty gruesome things. Did you fap to any of them? Phone Post
3/22/13 4:53 AM
OboesPeePeeTastesGood

You guys active? I'm from the PS3 COD clan . But I'm on a battlefield kick

Name is Big_Baby_6942 Phone Post
3/22/13 5:34 PM
MojoJojo

You bet we are active! If you are an Alpha you are in!!
3/23/13 3:26 AM
OboesPeePeeTastesGood

MojoJojo - You bet we are active! If you are an Alpha you are in!!
Dude, I'm an OGer . I have a 10 inch wang and make over 200k a year. And I own guns .

Alpha as fuck

I'm in . Should I buy the new maps? I only have back to karkland or whatever it's called. Phone Post
3/23/13 5:54 AM
MojoJojo

OboesPeePeeTastesGood - 
Dude, I'm an OGer . I have a 10 inch wang and make over 200k a year. And I own guns .

Alpha as fuck

I'm in . Should I buy the new maps? I only have back to karkland or whatever it's called. Phone Post

Goddamn son, hung like a horse and hanging out! You will fit in well!

We are primarily playing the new maps now (End Game). Those old maps.... AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!

PSN: MojoMcDojo
3/23/13 10:26 AM
The Adversary

OboesPeePeeTastesGood - 

Alpha as fuck

You had me at 10-inch wang. Because I know you weren't talking about a tiny designer wedding dress. You were talking about your penis.

We will let you bang, bro!

PSN: odb1kenobi

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.