UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> OG BattleField 3 Platoon Registry.

4/23/13 4:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Darth_Vladar
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Next gen for me Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 5:11 PM
Gerbacio
664 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MikeFL152 - whats the release date for battlefield 4? anyone know? you guys gonna buy on ps3 or the next gen?

PC for me and most likely PS4 also

buyig it for current gen is going to be like playing a Demo!

4/26/13 12:12 PM
The Adversary
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MikeFL152 - whats the release date for battlefield 4? anyone know? you guys gonna buy on ps3 or the next gen?

Rumored to be out October 29th.

As of now, I'm still content with BF3 and may just wait until the verdict is in on which console is a better buy and if the multiplayer is even that much better/different than BF3.

I don't want to rush buying a new console to play a game that feels like a slightly improved version of the last one.
5/7/13 6:49 PM
invalid
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/07/13 6:49 PM
I think I'm going to buy the next Gen version. It might not be a huge difference kind of like CoD3 was on PS3 at launch (looked last gen), but I'm going to be an early adopter next gen anyway so might as well
5/11/13 11:15 PM
Ceelo
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Add me Xbox 360 problamatic

5/15/13 6:28 PM
The Adversary
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright Cuban, you win. The OGGG is officially switching to Core as our preferred mode.
5/16/13 7:13 AM
Darth_Vladar
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary - Alright Cuban, you win. The OGGG is officially switching to Core as our preferred mode.
You've retired to core?! Is the world ending? Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 12:51 PM
The Adversary

Darth_Vladar - 
The Adversary - Alright Cuban, you win. The OGGG is officially switching to Core as our preferred mode.

Yeah, it kind of is, haha.

We were having trouble finding servers yesterday, so we gave core a shot. This was also after several incidents of team-killing, vehicle destroyers that sit in the AA gun at the base and take the piss. Not fun.

We found that core players tend to play the objective rather than sit back and lone wolf it. And we were more relaxed since we didn't have the frequent disappointment of being team killed on purpose or otherwise. You can actually get into a chopper and not have to take off super fast to avoided get chopper jacked by your own team. It's glorious.

It really doesn't take that many more bullets to kill enemies, not enough to outweigh the benefits anyway. These are the most obvious:

- Regenerative health.

- Waaaaaay more servers to choose from, especially official ones where you won't be kicked/banned by a 14 year old with a god complex.

- Teabagging is featured in the kill cam.

- Third person vehicle POV

- No more having vendettas against unscrupulous team killers that ruin the game.

Anyway, that's why we have returned from the dark side to spend our last days basking in the light of core mode. Join us, one and all.
5/16/13 12:59 PM
Darth_Vladar

The Adversary -
Darth_Vladar - 

We were having trouble finding servers yesterday, so we gave core a shot. This was also after several incidents of team-killing, vehicle destroyers that sit in the AA gun at the base and take the piss. Not fun.

We found that core players tend to play the objective rather than sit back and lone wolf it. And we were more relaxed since we didn't have the frequent disappointment of being team killed on purpose or otherwise. You can actually get into a chopper and not have to take off super fast to avoided get chopper jacked by your own team. It's glorious.

It really doesn't take that many more bullets to kill enemies, not enough to outweigh the benefits anyway. These are the most obvious:

- Regenerative health.

- Waaaaaay more servers to choose from, especially official ones where you won't be kicked/banned by a 14 year old with a god complex.

- No more having vendettas against unscrupulous team killers that ruin the game.

Anyway, that's why we have returned from the dark side to spend our last days basking in the light of core mode. Join us, one and all.
You know what, you've made me realise how great core can be. There's nothing worse than getting a team of bastards in. HC. Well done sir, vtfu.

I am going to put some time in hopefully tonight and over the weekend. Definitely the weekend.

WE SHALL FIGHT THEM ON THE BEACHES. Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 2:44 PM
The Adversary

Well, I'm glad, because now you will be willing to play with us. Thanks and a VTFU to you, too in the morrow.

I'll be on in an hour or two, but if I'm sure more of us will be on this weekend. Let's do this!
5/16/13 2:56 PM
Darth_Vladar

Leroy Jenkins?? Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 3:43 PM
MojoJojo
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary - 
Darth_Vladar - 

- Regenerative health.

What this man said!

Let the Teabagging Party Revolution begin!!
5/17/13 8:23 AM
Darth_Vladar

MojoJojo - 
The Adversary - 
Darth_Vladar - 

- Regenerative health.

What this man said!

Let the Teabagging Party Revolution begin!!

Tonight my friends.

There will be no mercy shown to those who oppose us, may their faces forever be discoloured by our relentless tea bagging.

They may take our objectives, but they will never take, OUR TEA BAAGSS.
5/17/13 1:28 PM
The Adversary

I for one, am looking forward to tea bagging myself into sterility!

I want my soldier to march funny because his balls ache badly from bouncing them off of so many enemy orbital bones that his sack has bald spots!
5/17/13 1:37 PM
Darth_Vladar

We will all be marching funny by the end of it, our adversaries will be in tears over their microphones. To them I shall say ...well, nothing. Phone Post 3.0
5/17/13 3:27 PM
The Adversary

Which is exactly what you say to us, you no-mic-using ninja!

Missed you by 37 minutes, bummer.
5/17/13 4:13 PM
Darth_Vladar

I will be back on later dude Phone Post 3.0
5/18/13 10:00 PM
MojoJojo
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"In the jethole......"!!!

5/19/13 5:09 AM
Darth_Vladar

Change of plan. My friends arrived at mine yesterday, unannounced.. Battlefield was interrupted for a short time. Today, I dine in the fiery hells of FPS itself. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 5:26 AM
MojoJojo

Darth_Vladar - Change of plan. My friends arrived at mine yesterday, unannounced.. Battlefield was interrupted for a short time. Today, I dine in the fiery hells of FPS itself. Phone Post 3.0

You missed out on some great fights last night, buddy. We had to expand the operations and run two squads at once, because there were too many of us. Lots of lulz, cursing, rage and great gaming followed!

5/19/13 1:35 PM
MojoJojo

InnerTubeCaptain - I'm glad you quags finally stop playing gay ass hardcore and moved over to core. Maybe now I will see more of you mofos. I miss hearing Mojo's sexing gay accent.

*** puts on fedora hat, unzips and logs on ***

5/20/13 12:00 PM
The Adversary

MojoJojo - 
Darth_Vladar - Change of plan. My friends arrived at mine yesterday, unannounced.. Battlefield was interrupted for a short time. Today, I dine in the fiery hells of FPS itself. Phone Post 3.0

You missed out on some great fights last night, buddy. We had to expand the operations and run two squads at once, because there were too many of us. Lots of lulz, cursing, rage and great gaming followed!

That was pretty fun. Been a long time since we needed to use team chat. Even the Buttzz was on for more than one game, it was glorious!

ITC - Nik told me that you bounced half way through that game, you hobo! I knew it, haha.

5/30/13 10:19 AM
The Adversary

Edited: 05/30/13 10:18 AM
TTT. Getting tired of scrolling down to vote you hoochies up as part of my morning OG ritual.
5/30/13 10:58 AM
MojoJojo

That blue color compliments you very well, sir.

5/30/13 1:01 PM
Mako_
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bf4 soon?. miss me some OG BF

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.