UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> OG BattleField 3 Platoon Registry.

5/30/13 1:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Adversary
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MojoJojo - 
That blue color compliments you very well, sir.

VTFU!
5/31/13 4:33 AM
Darth_Vladar
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary - 
MojoJojo - 
That blue color compliments you very well, sir.

VTFU!

It really brings out his natural complexion and compliments his eyes.

Mmmmm.
6/2/13 12:11 PM
MojoJojo
329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Imma lay a smackdown on some fools tonight. Ya'll been warned!

And that is all.

6/2/13 2:24 PM
The Adversary
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm on yo six, no romo!
6/2/13 5:52 PM
Darth_Vladar
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lots of asses being kicked tonight! Phone Post 3.0
6/3/13 9:53 AM
The Adversary

Hell gyeah, mane. So much ace squad, it hurts.
6/5/13 7:05 PM
Darth_Vladar

I do apologise for my fleeting visit today, I had to pack up and head to bed, up early unfortunately!

You mad bout that Hollywood style jeep dive and C4 on Caspian broheems? Phone Post 3.0
6/6/13 4:52 AM
MojoJojo
329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darth_Vladar - I do apologise for my fleeting visit today, I had to pack up and head to bed, up early unfortunately!

You mad bout that Hollywood style jeep dive and C4 on Caspian broheems? Phone Post 3.0

Not to worry, fren, good playing with you again. Even after you changed to the dark side....!

I ain't mad, bro, I ain't mad. But lulz were had over a certain someone getting dawg-tagged and shot in the face. Hows taste my teabag? :)
6/6/13 9:25 AM
Darth_Vladar

MojoJojo -
Darth_Vladar - I do apologise for my fleeting visit today, I had to pack up and head to bed, up early unfortunately!

Not to worry, fren, good playing with you again. Even after you changed to the dark side....!

I ain't mad, bro, I ain't mad. But lulz were had over a certain someone getting dawg-tagged and shot in the face. Hows taste my teabag? :)
Your tea bag tasted vile and I threw up a little. Such was the humiliating, that it lead me to hunting you down on the OGGG l Kharg island routes like a crack fiend!

I ignored all other adversaries and in the process died millions of times on my relentless hunt. Dammit!

Good game sir, good game. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/13 1:17 PM
The Adversary

I was. I was like, "Who THE FUCK jihad jeeps another jeep?!?!"

So, do we have to do a kickstarter to get you a mic? Haha.
6/6/13 6:01 PM
Darth_Vladar

The Adversary -

I do actually have a mic! I swear you've heard me before, beanouno definitely has! Phone Post 3.0
6/6/13 6:47 PM
Darth_Vladar

Great games Mojo, I've got to shoot off again :(. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/13 7:45 PM
Damien8003
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm getting on right now ninjas!! Phone Post
6/7/13 3:38 AM
MojoJojo

Darth_Vladar - 
The Adversary -

I do actually have a mic! I swear you've heard me before, beanouno definitely has! Phone Post 3.0

I can testify in this case, because I have heard the voice of TEH mattchoo1/Darth_Vladar! It was a very long time ago. I was much younger back then, but I clearly remember the day and I knew instantly that I had witnessed something special, sort of like seeing Bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster! It was a peaceful yet powerful experience. My only regret in life to this day is not recording this encounter!!

6/7/13 9:00 AM
Darth_Vladar

It's okay, I will bring back the microphone of doom very soon. There is need to get excited, it will not be a dull affair. Especially given my current form, it's painful at times, my accuracy is fucking terrible. Phone Post 3.0
6/7/13 10:21 AM
The Adversary

Damien8003 -  I'm getting on right now ninjas!! Phone Post

I don't know that we have you added. Are you PS3 or Xbox, fren?

Darth - I, too have heard you once. But it was so long ago that memory fades and I am no longer sure it really happened. I'm not convinced anymore that it wasn't just bleed over.
6/7/13 7:33 PM
Darth_Vladar

I can't commandeer a vehicle! It won't look where I want it to it just goes mental! Phone Post 3.0
6/8/13 6:56 PM
The Adversary

Darth_Vladar - I can't commandeer a vehicle! It won't look where I want it to it just goes mental! Phone Post 3.0

I don't know what you just said, but I like it.
6/9/13 7:48 AM
Darth_Vladar

The Adversary - 
Darth_Vladar - I can't commandeer a vehicle! It won't look where I want it to it just goes mental! Phone Post 3.0

I don't know what you just said, but I like it.

I'm not entirely sure either. But whenever I try to aim with any type of vehicle, it literally goes mental and shoots the camera across the screen and goes then back to the centre in about 3 seconds. Basically, I seemingly cannot make use of any vehicles of death. Sheet.
6/9/13 1:09 PM
The Adversary

That is odd. Are you lagging/rubber banding otherwise? I do have some problems with frame rate when I'm in vehicles. Not entirely sure the game/PS3 can handle all the things that are in it.
6/9/13 1:20 PM
MojoJojo

Sounds very weird indeed!

Well, on the positive side, at least we now know who cant be allowed inside the vehicles but instead gets to walk in front looking for mines.

6/9/13 6:39 PM
Darth_Vladar

We are making sweet love to these guys. OGGG is dominating the scoreline, as per. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 6:11 AM
MojoJojo

Yeah bro, that shit was brutal! The OGGG was tearing it uuup!

On Kharg Island though, it was unbelievable that the rest of the team could not protect the M-com stations while we were DESTRYOING every single aircraft, boat and armored vehicle before it even hit the beaches! We had a mad SOFLAM/Javelin setup running, but that wasn't enough unfortunately.
Well, at least we eventually won the game anyways!
6/10/13 10:33 AM
The Adversary

Bang bang! We were giving it to them in the jethole!

But so many noobs! That Kharg Island shit was ridiculous. We took care of all the vehicles, and the rest of those dickheads couldn't stop the two guys that made it onto the beach.

Oh well, we did more than our part.
6/15/13 4:46 PM
Darth_Vladar

My fucking mic isn't working, god damn. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.