UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> OG BattleField 3 Platoon Registry.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/1/13 5:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MojoJojo
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome back onboard, Maas!!

7/2/13 10:14 AM
naughtïïdawg
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this a ps3 thread? Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 11:43 AM
MojoJojo
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is an ALPHA PS3 thread, sir.
7/2/13 12:09 PM
Darth_Vladar
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

naughtïïdawg - Is this a ps3 thread? Phone Post 3.0
We have taken over. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 1:01 PM
MojoJojo

All your BF3 are belong to us!
7/2/13 10:19 PM
Gerbacio
723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dl bf3 right now for ps3 for free Phone Post
7/4/13 10:00 AM
MojoJojo

Good to have you with us, brah. NO ROMO!!
7/4/13 11:05 AM
Darth_Vladar
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MojoJojo - Good to have you with us, brah. NO ROMO!!
None *yet* he means!

Brohirim I am going to attend a feasting on enemy flesh this weekend. Be there, or be a fucking gaylord. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 1:52 PM
The Adversary
657 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, I don't wanna be a fucking gaylord... or do I?

Either way, someone's getting iron fisted!
7/4/13 2:01 PM
MojoJojo

RIGHT IN THE JETHOLE, SON!!!!
7/6/13 11:13 PM
enikma
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brap! Brap! Some awesome shit pushes today. That Warrior Nation training really pays off.
7/7/13 6:13 AM
MojoJojo

Hi Nik! Good to see you on the OG, brah! I bet you already feel like 50% more alpha after posting here, right?

7/7/13 9:17 PM
enikma
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ha ha I'm so alpha right now, raging with testosterone. I beat up a guy at the supermarket because he was wearing the same shirt as me.
7/8/13 5:13 AM
MojoJojo

Damn, shit just got real Nik! That kid was probably just trying to BE like you, by wearing the same shirt as an alpha OG'er! Oh well, going to the supermarket to buy pie is always a high risk scenario. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, better get in the way between Nik and his pie, or they better be ready to throw down, son!

7/8/13 1:49 PM
The Adversary
657 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh damn, Nik OG'ing. Were you surprised when you woke up that your bank account was FULL and you dick had tripled in size? Wait until you bench press, bro!

Dudes, yesterday was a day of epic shit push, I rather enjoyed it.
7/9/13 10:29 AM
OneSidedWar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RANDOM ASASYN (XboXLIVE) US, Engineer. Phone Post
7/9/13 12:39 PM
Darth_Vladar

I woke up this morning and there was a queue of women outside my house, I opened the window and they all screamed and cheered.

It's a real pleasure being a part of the OG, it really is. Phone Post 3.0
7/9/13 8:06 PM
discodrew
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is this where I make OG friends on battlefield?
7/10/13 8:31 AM
SearchingTudor
500 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No.  This is where you sign up for the OG gangbang.

7/10/13 10:01 AM
Darth_Vladar

Fortunately for you, SearchingTudor is correct. Phone Post 3.0
7/10/13 2:01 PM
The Adversary

Gayng Bayng!

This leads me to believe it would be fun to have new, themed GT's when we play BF4.

Like, mine could be SecksinUrButt, Mojo could be TehBadAIDS, maybe Mattchoo rolls with something a little more elegant like, BacterialVaginosis. Basically so we roll in as whole clan of nasty shit that will kill you.

Nik, we'll just call you CockNadian because you're Canadian and the word cock is awesome. It will be hilarious hearing people say, "Cock, can you revive me? Cock, sneak around the back and repair me."

Maybe it's just a dream...
7/10/13 3:32 PM
Darth_Vladar

The Adversary - Gayng Bayng!

This leads me to believe it would be fun to have new, themed GT's when we play BF4.

Like, mine could be SecksinUrButt, Mojo could be TehBadAIDS, maybe Mattchoo rolls with something a little more elegant like, BacterialVaginosis. Basically so we roll in as whole clan of nasty shit that will kill you.

Nik, we'll just call you CockNadian because you're Canadian and the word cock is awesome. It will be hilarious hearing people say, "Cock, can you revive me? Cock, sneak around the back and repair me."

That's one of the best ideas I have seen, however! How do we change out GT's on there, is that even possibru!!!? Phone Post 3.0
7/10/13 10:50 PM
enikma

The Adversary - Gayng Bayng!

Seems a bit over the top man especially cocknadian that maybe just as bad as if not worse than sisterfister666. It just takes something really nice and funny and ruins it. I think we should stick with my idea and change everybody's to code names from the unit.

Interesting youtube vid talks about all the differences between bf3 and bf4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnMtISNb_zQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUxbivvwPkudpfWrLQHGHQyw
7/11/13 5:12 AM
MojoJojo

I aspire to be MyKneeGrows2!

7/11/13 6:44 AM
Darth_Vladar

I want to be immortalised as Phil McKracken.

'GET OVER HERE PHIL MCKRACKEN!!!'

'THEY GOT ME PINNED DOWN PHIL MCKRACKEN!!!'

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.