UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> OG BattleField 3 Platoon Registry.

8/5/13 12:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Darth_Vladar
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Motherfuck it's Monday! Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 1:06 PM
MakeMeBleed
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will be home in about an hour and will be playing for a while tonight Phone Post
8/5/13 6:32 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary - TTT for the return of epic Sunday gameplay.

Jesus christ I played for probably seven hours total yesterday. twas awesome.
8/6/13 11:22 AM
The Adversary
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah man, it was like old times. Toooootaaaaally awesome, brah.

Getting on with Uber for a bit if anyone's interested.
8/6/13 2:18 PM
MojoJojo
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Might jump on for a wee bit laterz, playa! YaknowwhatImsaying!
8/6/13 5:07 PM
Mako_
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guesswhatchickenbutt - 
The Adversary - TTT for the return of epic Sunday gameplay.

Jesus christ I played for probably seven hours total yesterday. twas awesome.

Was good times for sure, until my internet started shitting on my parade. Oh well, future battles await.
8/7/13 6:51 AM
MikeFL152
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck da police.
8/10/13 10:13 PM
Nut Kicker
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gamer tag is DarthNeo101. Shoot me a invite whenever. Haven't played in a while so a bit rusty. Phone Post 3.0
8/27/13 3:35 PM
The Adversary
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/2/13 1:02 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

any homenigs gonna be on on this fine labor day? Im gonna try and push in the brown rounds.
9/2/13 1:26 PM
The Adversary

Perhaps, but not without back up. You always pull a buttzz and disappear without a word. Almost as bad as Cuban.

I dedicate this classic to bofe yaw niggus.

RIP P-Sweeze!
9/2/13 1:42 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

The Adversary - Perhaps, but not without back up. You always pull a buttzz and disappear without a word. Almost as bad as Cuban.

I dedicate this classic to bofe yaw niggus.

RIP P-Sweeze!

hahah!

I'm quite better about this actually now.

I will announce verbally my cigrette attendings, and will be back on in time for the next round.

Niggas dun tightened up game yo.
9/2/13 1:49 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

ps. RIP the swayze
9/2/13 8:26 PM
soreshins
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone want to post an up to date list of PSN usernames?

My wife is gone for 2 weeks (bbc bukkake marathon) so I have some free time in between banging supermodels and purchasing new bentleys

Mine is soreshins1 Phone Post 3.0
9/3/13 12:38 PM
The Adversary

Fa realz, RIP big Sweezay! Well if the CB done tightened up his game then I'll see about squabblin' wit dem noobs!

Soreshins, I think most of the PSN crew has added you. Sorry we missed you yesterday, at least three of us are out of town/moving right now.

Hopefully we'll catch you and CB soon for some wins.
9/11/13 2:00 PM
The Adversary

Alright gaylords, I'm officially retiring from BF3. Thanks for making the game so much fun to play. VU's all around.

Catch yawniggus on BF4 for PS4 sometime around December!
9/11/13 5:19 PM
Darth_Vladar
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

See you in December my man! Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 12:14 PM
MojoJojo
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP my sweet prince June Carter PS3ODBKenobiAdversary! See you on the other side. VU!

I will have a glass of Brazilian purple drank tonight in your honor, you son of a gun, you!
10/3/13 4:13 PM
The Adversary

I miss this thread. It's a reminder of simpler times.

Times when beta releases were fun to play and nearly addictive.

Times when great swarms of OG'ers launched capable attacks on their enemies because they knew how the fucking goddamned controller buttons and sticks worked.

And the accelerator wasn't the spot button.

And the spot button wasn't the fucking Battlelog button. And goddamnit, commo rose!

So yeah, I miss this thread, bros and all you bros in it. I had good times with you all before Dice cunted our fucks with this new controller layout nonsense. One can only pray to all the elves and virgins that they'll fix it. Amen.
10/3/13 5:20 PM
The Adversary

Ain't nothin' going on but the rent! What have you done for me lately, Cuuuubaaaan?!?!

I probably won't be on since I'm couch surfing and playing on Uber's system. Check out the BF4 beta and report back. I'm curious to hear what you think. For me, it's been nothing but frustration and disappointment. I know it's a beta, but the game looks 5 years old. And the controls...
10/3/13 6:22 PM
MojoJojo

Damn son, the Scar-H is money though!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.