UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> OG BattleField 3 Platoon Registry.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/20/14 10:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HaMMerHouseFAN
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you guys playing bf3 or bf4? Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:28 PM
HaMMerHouseFAN
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...on the PC Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 1:20 AM
MakeMeBleed
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We had our first clan battle today and omg did we get our shit pushed in. We did very well on the infantry maps but dang them bad as pilots lol it was a ton of fun though Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 7:21 AM
Delorian
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PS3?  I just got back on!

7/21/14 9:22 AM
guesswhatchickenbutt
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dudes... you have to get destiny beta. shit is cash.
7/21/14 3:23 PM
The Adversary
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guesswhatchickenbutt - dudes... you have to get destiny beta. shit is cash.

Never heard of it. Reminds me of Borderlands.

Tell me more.
7/21/14 3:55 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah man it's kind of like borderlands meets mass effect.

Online coop and multiplayer. Loot based.

Played with a buddy last night and had a blast.
8 days ago
The Adversary
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thread revive, like black Terry just defibrillated a soldier!

Where's the OGGG crew? Monicas, I'm planning on finally getting a PS4 and Hardline in May. I hear good things about it on the OG thread. I'm in.

Let's do some rape rape in the jet hole, BF3 shit-push in full effect. I await your response.

Good day, sirs.
8 days ago
Darth_Vladar
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got Battlefield 4 on the PS and actually really enjoy it, haven't played it in a while but it is good.

Not sold on Hardline as I'll be honest... I've not even looked at it!!

7 days ago
The Adversary

I may get BF4 as well, if it's cheap. I just hate playing as a noob with people who have all the unlocks and know the maps like the back of their dick.

The OG hardline thread has mostly praise for it.

Bang bang, son.
7 days ago
MakeMeBleed
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I been playing hard-line allot and it's the first game that can keep me off bf3 Phone Post 3.0
7 days ago
gatorgar
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just picked up hardline for ps3 the other day, I like it so far.
6 days ago
The Adversary

I like what I'm hearing, can't wait!
6 days ago
guesswhatchickenbutt

You fucks need to get ps4. What is this, 2014? Jesus Phone Post 3.0
6 days ago
The Adversary

Haha! Vu, Mr. Buttzz. Can't wait to play with you again and hear that sexy southern twang, only to be blue-balled when you Irish-goodbye from the game.

May, muthafucka! May!
6 days ago
MakeMeBleed

When I come back from vacation in may I am moving to ps4 Phone Post 3.0
6 days ago
The Adversary

MakeMeBleed - When I come back from vacation in may I am moving to ps4 Phone Post 3.0

Hallelujah! Can I get an amen?!?!
6 days ago
MojoJojo
472 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guesswhatchickenbutt - You fucks need to get ps4. What is this, 2014? Jesus Phone Post 3.0
Redistribute the wealth, Obama!! Or leave our antique gaming devices alone!! Phone Post 3.0
2 days ago
The Adversary

MojoJojo - 
guesswhatchickenbutt - You fucks need to get ps4. What is this, 2014? Jesus Phone Post 3.0
Redistribute the wealth, Obama!! Or leave our antique gaming devices alone!! Phone Post 3.0

He spent it all on Obama phooooooone!

Another poster in the OG thread brought up that Hardline is going on sale 3/29-4/4 at Best Buy for $40, in case any of you were on the fence.

You gonna join us in May, Mojo?!? Or did you snort all your rent money again?!?!
2 days ago
MakeMeBleed

I am almost level 70 on bfh but I still keep my server on bf3 Phone Post 3.0
1 day ago
Darth_Vladar
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MakeMeBleed - I am almost level 70 on bfh but I still keep my server on bf3 Phone Post 3.0

How do you kill that, which has no life?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.