UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> OG BattleField 3 Platoon Registry.

11/20/11 7:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jeremy Fisher
358 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone want to play?  I'm depresseddes.  Want some some release.
11/20/11 7:42 PM
HungryHungryButtHo!!
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeremy Fisher -  Anyone want to play?  I'm depresseddes.  Want some some release.

Let's do it
11/20/11 7:43 PM
HungryHungryButtHo!!
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been inviting you, but no response
11/20/11 7:56 PM
HungryHungryButtHo!!

Dude, we gonna play?
11/20/11 8:44 PM
Misoza
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oi, word up peeps.

Use the guided missile as a tank driver and have a buddy jump in the 3rd seat (final unlock) and laser designate choppers.

Flares or not, they are eating the missile unless they manage to break the laser designation somehow.

Me and my mate just figured this out last night, thought I would share.
11/21/11 9:25 AM
Darth_Vladar
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary - <div id="postVideo-36874481"></div><script type="text/javascript">var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/68DBxTm4ULs?version=3&hl=en_US", "postVideo-36874481-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-36874481"); </script>
Death and Taxes -  Linde playing the theme of the dukes of hazzard while we drive around in jeeps is awesome. All my kills were roadkill kills that round

Must be nice to have a chat system that actually works. Guess us PS3'ers will have to keep on dreaming.

gatorgar - Unlocked the IRNV for the M249 earlier tonight, it's now raep raep tiem with the support class...

They're talking about nerfing that scope, but man those two together are the recipe for muuuuurrrrrda.

My mic definitely works now for sure, but I don't always have it on as people are always in and about the room and I will get serious abuse LOL!

Half the time I am too fixated on the game though, or upgrading my chopper unlocks ignoring the rest of the game entirely.
11/21/11 2:05 PM
soldave
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SHARKYNEVADIES

xbox 360, all my foolish xbox friends have quit bf to play mw3

playing on your own in this game just isnt the same
11/21/11 2:41 PM
Death and Taxes
844 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soldave - SHARKYNEVADIES

Are you on battlelog? I did a search and couldn't find that username
11/22/11 9:30 AM
soldave
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Death and Taxes - 
soldave - SHARKYNEVADIES

err what is battlelog? not sure I will check when im on in a bit

11/22/11 9:32 AM
soldave

Right im guessing from the first few pages I have to join the platoon first?

sorry only ever played with my mates through gamertags

11/22/11 12:51 PM
Death and Taxes
844 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you join the platoon, you'll get everyone's gamertags. Then you can add everyone
11/23/11 5:41 AM
Darth_Vladar
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soldave - 
Death and Taxes - 
soldave - SHARKYNEVADIES

err what is battlelog? not sure I will check when im on in a bit

www.battlelog.battlefield.com It has a video describing it.

It is like a big online database breaking down all your skills and various other things that you do in the game. Its like a big statistic database that covers everything in great detail. It is quite cool to be honest.

Once you sign up, on ps3 it is your ps network details you signed up with so it can match your system and game up. Not sure on other consoles.

But you sign up, follow the links in the first page to the relevant platform battlelogs, from there you have another set of stats with all the massive load of details on everyone in the 'platoon' See how you match up with people on the board etc, find games with them, chat etc etc.

Its a good system, It is annoying when somebody takes the top rank on a class you love though!
11/24/11 2:29 AM
Carnage425
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShockwaveFG
PC
11/25/11 10:21 AM
Ghengiseanie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/25/11 10:30 AM
Darth_Vladar

I have taken to the fine art of tea bagging my foes who I kill at close range. You can really tell it fucks them off as they seem to come looking for me, repeatedly get tea bagged. Come looking some more, die again. Proceed to get tea bagged. One fucker got me first and started jumping on me, I knew I pissed him off as he was tea bagged like 3 times before that.

Epic. (stole the idea from the noobhunter videos)
11/25/11 3:11 PM
Jei
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My PSN name is Milli

I just got battlefield, only played conquest, used the sniper and m4 so far, not so bad but still getting my bearings.

Would be good to play with some fun people, add me up. Phone Post
11/25/11 3:40 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL that vid is awesome
11/25/11 5:39 PM
Darth_Vladar

38-10 7905 on operation metro, just raped many a man. Unreal amount of kill assists and spots, damn! Phone Post
11/26/11 9:39 AM
MojoJojo
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAHAHAHA, brilliant video!!!
11/26/11 1:00 PM
Jei
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Add Milli to the list. North American, engineer/recon Phone Post
11/26/11 1:00 PM
Jei

Jei - Add Milli to the list. North American, engineer/recon Phone Post
For ps3 Phone Post
11/26/11 2:06 PM
The Adversary
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ghengiseanie - 
var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/GAabVQ_XkJ4?version=3&hl=en_GB", "postVideo-36941570-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-36941570");  

That video is hilarious, nice post.
11/27/11 12:03 AM
MadDog243
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To the 360 guys, I sent an application from HOT WAD to be a member. This is a great idea btw. Just got the game and absolutely loving it, and being able to play with a big group of guys would be great so please add me.

MadDog243/ HOT WAD / Engineer/Assault / Rush/conquest pref / US
11/27/11 12:01 PM
Kaerki
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darth vladar ftw for making me lol at the invite. Phone Post
11/27/11 12:35 PM
HungryHungryHobo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RhythmShockZero is my soldier tag. PC i applied.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.