UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> OG BattleField 3 Platoon Registry.

11/1/11 4:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think i was in that game :) Phone Post
11/1/11 7:45 AM
Darth_Vladar
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Played a few games of conquest with ThinkAlpha & Frakers_Revenge (I think it was him) but he was on the other team.

The combination of OG battlefield machines is a world beater for sure there are none who can stop us!
11/1/11 8:12 AM
MojoJojo
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too often I get kicked and receive the message:

"You have lost connection to the session"

Takes me forever to get back in the game! DAMN YOU PS3, my internet connection or EA, whoever is at fault!

11/1/11 12:44 PM
Mako_
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok I'm trying to sign up for the ps3 Platoon but I click "apply to join" and nothing happens. No confirmation or website activity at all, is this normal? I don't want to spam join in case it's working lol. Can someone tell me if it's supposed to confirm somehow or something.
11/1/11 12:57 PM
MojoJojo
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, it is an EXTREMELY exclusive platoon after all......

Whats your PS3 name, fren?
11/1/11 2:17 PM
Mako_
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PS3 name is: spr30-06
11/1/11 3:46 PM
The Adversary
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mako_ - Ok I'm trying to sign up for the ps3 Platoon but I click "apply to join" and nothing happens. No confirmation or website activity at all, is this normal? I don't want to spam join in case it's working lol. Can someone tell me if it's supposed to confirm somehow or something.

Not sure what's up with it. I started the damn thing and it won't let me post on the wall. It doesn't show any new applicants, so feel free to spam away.
11/1/11 3:55 PM
Mako_

^ok I tried again and it said "application sent" so it looks like it's working now. Lets rock.
11/1/11 7:13 PM
MojoJojo

Glorious battles again today! The PS3 OG cretin-platoon were relentless and no noob-prisoners were taken!!
11/1/11 8:03 PM
The Adversary
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duuuuuuuuuude... the OGGG is fucking people up! I haven't lost a game with these guys. Nice to finally have a real squad. Even without mics we're running shit.
11/1/11 8:19 PM
Gerbacio_PR
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck man last game I played we where all top 3 ...I got 31 kills and over 7k points when.medals.where added I got almost 11k Phone Post
11/1/11 8:22 PM
The Adversary

Dude, for real. You, Mojo, Pilknasty, Beano, and especially that monster Mattchoo1. I watched that guy roll a 6000+ score on a game of conquest.
11/1/11 8:44 PM
WaltJ
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How the fuck do you add a new "persona" for Origin?

I must've played half a dozen EA games on the PS3 in the last year, but yet, it will only recognize my Xbox account.

While I'm at it, would anybody care to explain how having to have all these different accounts and passwords IMPROVES your experience? As far as I can see, it's a huge fucking pain in the ass.
11/1/11 8:55 PM
WaltJ
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

20 minutes going in circles trying to figure this stupid fucking bullshit out. What a waste of time.
11/1/11 9:00 PM
WaltJ

Ha, btw, me and mattchoo1 were raping people on Damavand Peak last night on Conquest. I was the driver, he was the gunner.

Come to think of it, as mentioned earlier, anytime the OG gets together, the other team is in for an ass whippin'.
11/1/11 10:06 PM
Misoza
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice to hear you guys are crushing face!
11/1/11 11:31 PM
gatorgar
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep, I seem to play better when there are other [OGGG] to team up with. It's nice having people who actually now how to play as a squad. Phone Post
11/2/11 5:31 AM
Darth_Vladar
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary - Dude, for real. You, Mojo, Pilknasty, Beano, and especially that monster Mattchoo1. I watched that guy roll a 6000+ score on a game of conquest.

Christ they were some epic epic games yesterday guys!! We fucking wrecked them guys, even had some squad spacing going on when we were moving lol!!

We walked that game on Davamand Peak, when odb1kenobi was piloting the heli over the mountain I kept feckin' missing the gamezone trying to drop in on them, sorry about that one lol!!

Grand Bazaar was insane though, that was some top class team work and it got proper tense when it was like 50-45 nearing the end! I highly doubt our team would have won that if it wasnt for our dominant teamplay on that map. You guys were relentless!!

We don't need no mics (my god damn dog ate mine) but we know whats up!
11/2/11 6:17 AM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some really good games guys. Nice to player with good players for a change and not some COD noob. Ended up in a few games against MojoMcDojo and he always sneeks up behind me and kills me!
11/2/11 6:47 AM
Darth_Vladar

beanouno -  Some really good games guys. Nice to player with good players for a change and not some COD noob. Ended up in a few games against MojoMcDojo and he always sneeks up behind me and kills me!

LOL. MojoMcDojo seems to be the guy that kills me from the most obscure positions, he seems to just arrive right behind you. Maybe there is an invisibility cloak unlock?
11/2/11 7:08 AM
Ghengiseanie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am a knifer too, map knowledge will always allow you to sneak up on folks.
11/2/11 11:09 AM
billyzane
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WaltJ - How the fuck do you add a new "persona" for Origin?

I must've played half a dozen EA games on the PS3 in the last year, but yet, it will only recognize my Xbox account.

While I'm at it, would anybody care to explain how having to have all these different accounts and passwords IMPROVES your experience? As far as I can see, it's a huge fucking pain in the ass.

I agree man...I've even contacted EA about it and they just gave me the run around. They make it confusing and nearly impossible to link your gamertag and origin accounts.

Mine says my gamertag is already linked to a different origin account. What that account is no one fucking knows
11/2/11 12:02 PM
The Adversary

I'm guessing that maybe you can only choose one platform on the battlelog? Idk...
11/2/11 1:37 PM
Darth_Vladar

The Adversary - I'm guessing that maybe you can only choose one platform on the battlelog? Idk...
Atleast you guys can get on it!! Mine still doesn't work at all it's really frustrating me lol! Phone Post
11/2/11 7:42 PM
nikesb03
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ps3 is nikesb03! I want to beast with ya! Add me Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.