UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> OG BattleField 3 Platoon Registry.

11/3/11 6:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jeremy Fisher
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SearchingTudor on the 360.  Not very good but loving every minute of it.  Playing between Recon and Assault kits right now.  Add me if you wanna have fun at my expense! lmao
11/3/11 6:41 PM
Darth_Vladar
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn sorry guys I left my playstation on for hours without even realising! I thought I pressed the damn button and just went! Phone Post
11/3/11 7:57 PM
gatorgar
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No worries from me, I leave mine on a lot while I charge my wireless headphones. Phone Post
11/3/11 8:01 PM
Darth_Vladar
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus from being on the other team it sure shows how tight the OG platoon is!! Nobody works as a team!! Shit!!

Managed to cap a few of you on Caspian border as where there is one of us there is more lol!!!

You dudes kicked serious ass good work! Phone Post
11/3/11 8:31 PM
Misoza
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Think I got everyone, let me know if I've missed you and not on the register yet. Be Advised; going to make a short vid on random basic tips for the new guys soon and put it in the OP, over.
11/3/11 8:37 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well OGGG platoon had a shaky start tonight and then we took shit over! Felt sorry for a guy when his teams deserted him and he was left on his own. Another problem to point out is that when we were joining as a squad we joined the game in different squads or on other teams which can be a bit annoying. Got 2 or 3 MVP's in a row :)
11/3/11 9:47 PM
Mako_
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah was good playing with the OG guys this afternoon, we did great. Beanouno had some good games for sure, good job man.
11/3/11 9:49 PM
The Adversary
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah it was a shaky start; those fist few rush games were brutal. But at least we had a strong middle and finish! It would help if the comms weren't so choppy on PSN, too.

Anyone know how to get multiple squads into the same game? I feel like we communicate more easily in a squad of 3 vs 4. Was thinking we could really rape if we had two 3-man squads of OGGG when we have enough people. Or even one 3 and one 2. The 2-man squad could recon and the 3 do the dirty work or whatever.
11/3/11 9:55 PM
Mako_
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/03/11 9:57 PM
The game will change as well all progress and unlock more utility too. Soon we'll have recon up front lazing targets for tanks and air support and much more, this game is just starting to get good. We'll have to try some different tactics too like c4 on EOD bots Mavs etc.

edit: Yeah laggy comms all afternoon I couldn't make out anything anyone was saying. I'm hearing there are some lag fixes coming shortly, I can't wait. Lots of times I'm running along and them bam, I'm back like 100yds and either I'm dead or having to cover ground I've already covered.
11/3/11 10:01 PM
The Adversary
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mako_ - The game will change as well all progress and unlock more utility too. Soon we'll have recon up front lazing targets for tanks and air support and much more, this game is just starting to get good. We'll have to try some different tactics too like c4 on EOD bots Mavs etc.

^THIS is what I'm talking about: a fully realized squad. You're right, we have just begun. It's going to get gnarly. Like, we can't have the OGGG clan tag anymore because unless we're undercover we can't get a game due to the fear we have stricken into the hearts of men gnarly.
11/4/11 4:52 AM
Darth_Vladar

You have clearly never faced our might BrentP. We are a deadly force.
11/4/11 5:13 AM
Darth_Vladar

beanouno -  Well OGGG platoon had a shaky start tonight and then we took shit over! Felt sorry for a guy when his teams deserted him and he was left on his own. Another problem to point out is that when we were joining as a squad we joined the game in different squads or on other teams which can be a bit annoying. Got 2 or 3 MVP's in a row :)

I noticed this too, when i came back in i was like oh shit the PS is still on. And had multiple invites from you guys felt well bad lol!

But yeah when I joined games with you lot, it was always dumping me in the other team on my own! I think there were two games where it let us all be on the same side but then right again after I was on the other team again. Very odd.
11/4/11 6:17 AM
MojoJojo
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That last game we played in the Metro was taking forever to finish! I bet that was close to 45 minutes, if not more.

Mattchoo1, you definitely got me a few times on Caspian Border, but also in the Desert from a sniping position, that I just COULD NOT LOCATE. :)
I was doing everything trying to locate your position so I could shank you, but no luck. hahaha
But you are right, it sucks to be stuck on the other side. If it is a 12 vs 12 game, there is no chance it will left you switch teams, I tried several times myself.
11/4/11 6:39 AM
Darth_Vladar

MojoJojo - 
That last game we played in the Metro was taking forever to finish! I bet that was close to 45 minutes, if not more.

Mattchoo1, you definitely got me a few times on Caspian Border, but also in the Desert from a sniping position, that I just COULD NOT LOCATE. :)
I was doing everything trying to locate your position so I could shank you, but no luck. hahaha
But you are right, it sucks to be stuck on the other side. If it is a 12 vs 12 game, there is no chance it will left you switch teams, I tried several times myself.

Haha Caspian Border had some good ones, I remember getting you by forrest at the river, whilst I was crouched in it next to a rock. Beanouno (i think it was him) came along, revived you and I got you both again LOL! Then I got raped by somebodies tank :(

Yeah I gave up on that map, nobody was working the objectives so I thought fuck it I am going OG hunting. Got myself ontop of a building with my bipod sniper and looked for the organised lot holding objectives! Quite annoying how it takes 2 clean shots though :( I was basically looking right down on you lot from the big warehouse building so could see right into the refinery set up.

You guys were all over my team yesterday, I was genuinely jealous and upset lol!
11/4/11 6:55 AM
MojoJojo
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess we should definitely aim for the Hardcore servers whenever we get the chance. I agree that having to shoot someone several times, just to see them escape is such a pain!

And yes, I do remember getting violated at that river! hahaha
11/4/11 7:36 AM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats happened to me a view times i go to revive someone after i think its clear then BOOM HEADSHOT! lol
11/4/11 8:19 AM
Darth_Vladar

It does work especially well if you hang around knowing that the player is in a squad. Chances are the others will be coming to save him.
11/4/11 9:00 AM
beanouno

A thing i found is when i switch to a weapon with 3 round bursts its more accruate and effective than continues fire.
11/4/11 9:27 AM
NHBDaddy
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

finally got the game

Xbox
Atomicpunk17
recon/all rounder
11/4/11 9:59 AM
xXLINDEXx
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NHBDaddy - finally got the game

Xbox
Atomicpunk17
recon/all rounder

Added
11/4/11 10:39 AM
The Adversary

beanouno -  A thing i found is when i switch to a weapon with 3 round bursts its more accruate and effective than continues fire.

Darth_Vladar - Haha Caspian Border had some good ones, I remember getting you by forrest at the river, whilst I was crouched in it next to a rock. Beanouno (i think it was him) came along, revived you and I got you both again LOL!

Yeah I just remembered yesterday that we can switch to burst on a lot of weapons. I try to burst anyway, but can't always control it. Once I started switching over, my accuracy/kill rate went up a bit. And hey, if we're gonna get raped in the forest, it might as well be together and by one of our own. No homo.
11/4/11 1:07 PM
The Adversary

BrentP - Wanna play a real clan to see where y'all sit? I'm arranging a face rape of Jerkie's right now.

Depends on what you mean by, "real clan." If you mean more than three guys working together, then no. Because usually it's three OGGG's and nine dickheads, but we usually get it done. Plus, we're on different platforms. AND... you're supposed to be on our side, Brent!
11/4/11 1:52 PM
Darth_Vladar

The Adversary -
BrentP - Wanna play a real clan to see where y'all sit? I'm arranging a face rape of Jerkie's right now.

Depends on what you mean by, "real clan." If you mean more than three guys working together, then no. Because usually it's three OGGG's and nine dickheads, but we usually get it done. Plus, we're on different platforms. AND... you're supposed to be on our side, Brent!
Yeah Brent, plus there are too many of us half of the time to all fit in the game! But we would rape you in the Forrest anyway. Phone Post
11/4/11 2:15 PM
MojoJojo

Don't try to ruin our circle-jerk here, fren!

11/4/11 2:18 PM
beanouno

Yeah rape in the Forrest sounds good

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.