UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> OG BattleField 3 Platoon Registry.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/20/12 6:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OG TANK BRO
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlphaSlap -
AdamStewart -  I just bought battlefield 3 premium for xbox, I need people to run with til I learn the maps Phone Post

Wende11 X
Firefly Bomb
Searching Tudor
Prophet Of Rage
XLINDEX
there are a ton of others on 360
Look for anyone with the (OG) bracket in front of their name

Welcome to the war
OG TANK BRO and TANK BROS
On Xbox if you need top tier tankers lol Phone Post
9/20/12 7:04 PM
formerspook
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AdamStewart -  I just bought battlefield 3 premium for xbox, I need people to run with til I learn the maps Phone Post

Conquest, TDM, or Rush? ShadowWalkerBRR on Xbox. I play conquest only, really. Any map.
9/21/12 1:45 PM
TANK BROS
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OG TANK BRO - 
AlphaSlap -

Wende11 X
Firefly Bomb
Searching Tudor
Prophet Of Rage
XLINDEX

Welcome to the war

this
9/21/12 6:26 PM
Caleb R
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OG TANK BRO -
AlphaSlap -

Wende11 X
Firefly Bomb
Searching Tudor
Prophet Of Rage
XLINDEX

Welcome to the war
Also CalebByArmbar, I'm back you hoes! Phone Post
9/21/12 8:04 PM
AlphaSlap
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TANK BROS - 
OG TANK BRO - 
AlphaSlap -

Wende11 X
Firefly Bomb
Searching Tudor
Prophet Of Rage
XLINDEX

Welcome to the war

this

Them BROS
9/22/12 8:11 PM
AdamStewart
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlphaSlap -

Wende11 X
Firefly Bomb
Searching Tudor
Prophet Of Rage
XLINDEX

Welcome to the war
I've been in country for 11 days, racked up some 12,000 kills. I'll b lookin for you guys Phone Post
9/23/12 3:10 PM
TEX4N32
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lil late but i still play every other night..

GT: TRillTx1 Phone Post
9/26/12 6:34 PM
formerspook
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I rescind my previous statements about Rush. Rush on the new maps is fucking awesome. Still terrible on the original BF3 maps though.
9/26/12 7:18 PM
Jeremy Fisher
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

formerspook - I rescind my previous statements about Rush. Rush on the new maps is fucking awesome. Still terrible on the original BF3 maps though.

Uplifted

9/26/12 9:32 PM
formerspook

Jeremy Fisher - 
formerspook - I rescind my previous statements about Rush. Rush on the new maps is fucking awesome. Still terrible on the original BF3 maps though.

Uplifted

Favor returned
9/28/12 7:49 AM
AdamStewart
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

formerspook -

Conquest, TDM, or Rush? ShadowWalkerBRR on Xbox. I play conquest only, really. Any map.
I only play conquest, I'll add you.
BIGxBOSSx87 Phone Post
9/30/12 8:57 AM
Jeremy Fisher
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Misoza - 

Alright, time to get organised.

I'm going to try and maintain a registry of all OG'ers who play battlefield and organise it into the 3 posts I've reserved below me, sorted by platform.

I'm going to need you guys to leave what platform you play on, your game name on it, what region you live in like US, Europe, Oceania etc. If you've played BF enough  feel free to leave your favourite class or vehicle role and I'll add that too.

If you guys can think of anything else, let me know.

This will mainly be used to expediate the creation of 3 official OG platoons on each platform and get every joined up to them. I believe you can join multiple platoons so you will still be able to join one with your friends as well.

Uplifted

9/30/12 3:00 PM
Ghengiseanie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quite enjoying the new maps in TDM Too. However for getting decent score there is nothing like con Dom. Phone Post
9/30/12 3:01 PM
Ghengiseanie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AdamStewart -
AlphaSlap -

Wende11 X
Firefly Bomb
Searching Tudor
Prophet Of Rage
XLINDEX

Welcome to the war
I've been in country for 11 days, racked up some 12,000 kills. I'll b lookin for you guys Phone Post
Also me. Same nick Phone Post
10/4/12 3:48 PM
beanouno
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moved into my new house now. Haven't got a ps3 right now :s, might be on if i goes to my parents to visit. I'm thinking of buyin my bros ps3 and buyin him a new one since bf3 and a load of other games have been downloaded to the hd. My bro says he'll miss freaking you guys out over the mic :( Phone Post
10/5/12 12:26 PM
The Adversary
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beanouno -  Moved into my new house now. Haven't got a ps3 right now :s, might be on if i goes to my parents to visit. I'm thinking of buyin my bros ps3 and buyin him a new one since bf3 and a load of other games have been downloaded to the hd. My bro says he'll miss freaking you guys out over the mic :( Phone Post

Cool man, now you have a poon palace all to yourself for all those hose beasts you're gonna slay.

Poor Sam, just when we were getting used to him ;-p

I'd say try to find a used one cheap, since the next gens come out next fall, I believe.

We'll hold down the battlefield while you lock down your new block.

10/5/12 1:00 PM
Ebony
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been back playing armored kill, Where my non Smurfs at?  KrimZen138 if you are just joininh or thought I died and deleted me off your friends list.

I'm confined to the bed for at least 2 weeks for crushing the tibia part of my knee, and going to have nothing to do but be lazy.so just let me know if you want to play AK with a crippple heavily sedated  on Opiates.

BTW... Does anyone have a headset they don't use or one of those stupid USB Dongles that Playstation uses for their branded headset? My damn dongle broke like it was fine China. Send me a message if you one can help a brutha out.

10/5/12 2:40 PM
beanouno
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary -
beanouno -  Moved into my new house now. Haven't got a ps3 right now :s, might be on if i goes to my parents to visit. I'm thinking of buyin my bros ps3 and buyin him a new one since bf3 and a load of other games have been downloaded to the hd. My bro says he'll miss freaking you guys out over the mic :( Phone Post

Cool man, now you have a poon palace all to yourself for all those hose beasts you're gonna slay.

I'd say try to find a used one cheap, since the next gens come out next fall, I believe.

He'll miss you too. He did enjoy screaming random things down the mic and singing "party til your boobs fall off"

I think ill buy him a second hand one and swop it for the one he has. Phone Post
10/5/12 3:30 PM
Mako_
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beanouno - 
The Adversary -

He'll miss you too. He did enjoy screaming random things down the mic and singing "party til your boobs fall off"

I think ill buy him a second hand one and swop it for the one he has. Phone Post

Damn if I ever play again, I'd miss your bro's antics lol. Enjoy the new house
10/6/12 7:09 AM
beanouno

Mako_ -
beanouno - 
The Adversary -

Damn if I ever play again, I'd miss your bro's antics lol. Enjoy the new house
Thanks. Ill be on when i pop up there to see him. He said we should all get together online and sing party til your boobs fall off. Phone Post
10/6/12 1:08 PM
invalid
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude, just buy a month's worth of plus and copy all your data to the PS3 Cloud. Buy your new system and download all your saves/game data
10/30/12 12:52 AM
LINDE
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm on right now if anyone wants to play!

10/30/12 2:37 AM
gatorgar
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I need to make some BF3 time pretty soon. I'm missing raping the gunship with the mobile AA and the arty vehicle.
10/30/12 4:58 AM
Darth_Vladar
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel like we have all moved to greener pastures, I am quite sad as I turned my back on BF for fucking up their servers.

I want to belieeeve.
10/30/12 9:31 AM
guesswhatchickenbutt
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darth_Vladar - I feel like we have all moved to greener pastures, I am quite sad as I turned my back on BF for fucking up their servers.

I want to belieeeve.

We need a new game. I thought about getting Borderlands 2. In the meantime I've just gone back to bad company 2. Shit's still awesome.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.