UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> OG BattleField 3 Platoon Registry.

10/5/12 12:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Adversary
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beanouno -  Moved into my new house now. Haven't got a ps3 right now :s, might be on if i goes to my parents to visit. I'm thinking of buyin my bros ps3 and buyin him a new one since bf3 and a load of other games have been downloaded to the hd. My bro says he'll miss freaking you guys out over the mic :( Phone Post

Cool man, now you have a poon palace all to yourself for all those hose beasts you're gonna slay.

Poor Sam, just when we were getting used to him ;-p

I'd say try to find a used one cheap, since the next gens come out next fall, I believe.

We'll hold down the battlefield while you lock down your new block.

10/5/12 1:00 PM
Ebony
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been back playing armored kill, Where my non Smurfs at?  KrimZen138 if you are just joininh or thought I died and deleted me off your friends list.

I'm confined to the bed for at least 2 weeks for crushing the tibia part of my knee, and going to have nothing to do but be lazy.so just let me know if you want to play AK with a crippple heavily sedated  on Opiates.

BTW... Does anyone have a headset they don't use or one of those stupid USB Dongles that Playstation uses for their branded headset? My damn dongle broke like it was fine China. Send me a message if you one can help a brutha out.

10/5/12 2:40 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary -
beanouno -  Moved into my new house now. Haven't got a ps3 right now :s, might be on if i goes to my parents to visit. I'm thinking of buyin my bros ps3 and buyin him a new one since bf3 and a load of other games have been downloaded to the hd. My bro says he'll miss freaking you guys out over the mic :( Phone Post

Cool man, now you have a poon palace all to yourself for all those hose beasts you're gonna slay.

I'd say try to find a used one cheap, since the next gens come out next fall, I believe.

He'll miss you too. He did enjoy screaming random things down the mic and singing "party til your boobs fall off"

I think ill buy him a second hand one and swop it for the one he has. Phone Post
10/5/12 3:30 PM
Mako_
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beanouno - 
The Adversary -

He'll miss you too. He did enjoy screaming random things down the mic and singing "party til your boobs fall off"

I think ill buy him a second hand one and swop it for the one he has. Phone Post

Damn if I ever play again, I'd miss your bro's antics lol. Enjoy the new house
10/6/12 7:09 AM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mako_ -
beanouno - 
The Adversary -

Damn if I ever play again, I'd miss your bro's antics lol. Enjoy the new house
Thanks. Ill be on when i pop up there to see him. He said we should all get together online and sing party til your boobs fall off. Phone Post
10/6/12 1:08 PM
invalid
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude, just buy a month's worth of plus and copy all your data to the PS3 Cloud. Buy your new system and download all your saves/game data
10/30/12 12:52 AM
LINDE
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm on right now if anyone wants to play!

10/30/12 2:37 AM
gatorgar
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I need to make some BF3 time pretty soon. I'm missing raping the gunship with the mobile AA and the arty vehicle.
10/30/12 4:58 AM
Darth_Vladar
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel like we have all moved to greener pastures, I am quite sad as I turned my back on BF for fucking up their servers.

I want to belieeeve.
10/30/12 9:31 AM
guesswhatchickenbutt
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darth_Vladar - I feel like we have all moved to greener pastures, I am quite sad as I turned my back on BF for fucking up their servers.

I want to belieeeve.

We need a new game. I thought about getting Borderlands 2. In the meantime I've just gone back to bad company 2. Shit's still awesome.
10/30/12 10:13 AM
MojoJojo
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teh OGGG Platoon will rise again........ eventually!
10/31/12 8:37 AM
guesswhatchickenbutt
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Mojo, check your account.
10/31/12 11:15 AM
The Adversary

Buddies! Good to see you guys posting, it warms the heart.

Yeah Vlad, if they would release a DLC that was worth a fuck, or at least half a hand job and fix the server situation, the band would probably get back together.

I guess the next DLC is out sometime in November. We'll see what happens.
10/31/12 1:57 PM
invalid

I'm not the only one who hasn't picked up the new DLC? I felt so ripped off after Close Quarters :(
10/31/12 2:44 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

Yeah, don't worry about armored shield. It was novel for like the first week or so. If I'm playing it's classic maps nowadays.
10/31/12 2:45 PM
invalid

I will play with you. Then maybe some BF3 later.
11/1/12 9:56 AM
guesswhatchickenbutt

Sounds plantastic.
11/1/12 3:59 PM
MikeFL152
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Warfighter any good?
11/6/12 5:22 AM
MojoJojo
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, what is the deal with Warfighter? Worth getting? Only care about the online part, fren!
LEMME BANG ONLINE, BRO!!!
11/6/12 8:43 AM
MikeFL152
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bought it, put about an hour into it. the classes are gonna take some getting used to.
11/6/12 5:36 PM
formerspook

I've owned this game for over a year and still have yet to play the single player mode. Also, I only played co-op to learn how to fly, and unlock guns. 400 multi-player hours later, no regrets Phone Post
11/7/12 2:03 PM
beanouno

Until.......... Phone Post
11/7/12 6:38 PM
MikeFL152

Until a fucking jet pilot keeps kamikaziing into your tank.
11/8/12 6:58 AM
Darth_Vladar
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am going to make the purchase on War Fighter soon, but at the moment I am very stuck for time!!

I am slowly working through RE6, AC3 is hopefully coming tomorrow and then Far Cry 3 is coming. Oh and Hitman will be out, then War Fighter.

I'll be going all year!
11/8/12 3:22 PM
beanouno

2400! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.