UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> OG BattleField 3 Platoon Registry.

11/9/12 7:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MojoJojo
339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lulz @ tdm
11/10/12 11:10 AM
The Adversary
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beanouno -  Is it like the last medal of honor? I was good at that. Phone Post

To be honest, I can't remember too clearly. I only played the last one for a short time before I sold it and went back to BFBC2. THe last reminded me of BC2 a little more. This one reminds me more of COD4. Even the default controller settings are COD, I had to change it to BF style. As far as gameplay, it feels like a crappier BF3. Again, it could be because I can't crank up the contrast, so I can't see enemies half the time unless they're close.
11/21/12 5:04 PM
Caleb R
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dexter111 got mad at us :(
11/21/12 5:11 PM
OG TANK BRO
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol Phone Post
11/25/12 6:50 AM
Darth_Vladar
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guess who got a second round submission last night! Oh yeah! Phone Post
11/25/12 7:12 AM
RML
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just ordered a new PC to play this again.. my old one died months ago.

11/25/12 7:48 AM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darth_Vladar -  Guess who got a second round submission last night! Oh yeah! Phone Post

Well done dude! What you get? Where was it at and what weight was it at. I am going to find that fight to watch if I can!
11/25/12 12:20 PM
Darth_Vladar
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/25/12 12:38 PM
Had a very tight first round, he was from a Thai background whereas my style of kickboxing is much more on the outside. Lots of clinching in the 1st. Basically I held ground and let him tire out which he did, dominated the second. Tossed him on his back and tried to finish with GnP before he rolled into a rear naked. Was really deep and I squeezed the shit out of it and won with 20seconds left in the round lol.

Fight was on kayo mma, I fought at 70kg. I will DM you the photos from the fight it's on a link!

11/26/12 1:25 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darth_Vladar - Had a very tight first round, he was from a Thai background whereas my style of kickboxing is much more on the outside. Lots of clinching in the 1st. Basically I held ground and let him tire out which he did, dominated the second. Tossed him on his back and tried to finish with GnP before he rolled into a rear naked. Was really deep and I squeezed the shit out of it and won with 20seconds left in the round lol.

Fight was on kayo mma, I fought at 70kg. I will DM you the photos from the fight it's on a link!

Nice win dude! That happens alot people get GnP'd then just roll on there bellies and give up the choke.

Cool look forward to it. Phone Post
11/26/12 1:55 PM
Darth_Vladar

beanouno -
Darth_Vladar - Had a very tight first round, he was from a Thai background whereas my style of kickboxing is much more on the outside. Lots of clinching in the 1st. Basically I held ground and let him tire out which he did, dominated the second. Tossed him on his back and tried to finish with GnP before he rolled into a rear naked. Was really deep and I squeezed the shit out of it and won with 20seconds left in the round lol.

Nice win dude! That happens alot people get GnP'd then just roll on there bellies and give up the choke.

Cool look forward to it. Phone Post
Yeah it seemed to just happen, I didn't have to work for it or anything I was too busy punching.

I've sent it now so you should have got it? Phone Post
11/27/12 9:06 AM
guesswhatchickenbutt
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

darth vlayder=the man. Send me that shit as well.

New maps today boys, I'll def be on later.
11/27/12 9:26 AM
Darth_Vladar

Sent!

Hang on a minute there are new BF maps?! Surely not, what are they to be like?
11/27/12 2:02 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure about the maps. There's new guns/stats all that shit though too.

Nice guard in those photos, looks like you pretty well dominated. You didn't even look like you were in a fight at the end. Can I get in your guard for research and science?
11/27/12 2:05 PM
Caleb R
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where's the fight pictures I want to see Phone Post
11/27/12 2:45 PM
MojoJojo
339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah! Send those cack pics, mattchoo1! Oh and fight pics as well!

11/28/12 8:38 AM
beanouno

Ill need to get to a comp or ipad to check them out. Congrats again dude. Ill send you some photos of the last show our team had. Phone Post
11/29/12 3:30 PM
MojoJojo

Time to get the band back together!!!

GET IN!!!!!
11/30/12 4:09 AM
MojoJojo

Shit just got real yesterday! Aftermath real!
Mlmaas, Chickenbuttz and I were running shit on that new scavenger mode, mang! The OGGG Platoon got semi-hard and arised like an overfried chicken from the ashes!

I have really only been playing the scavenger mode so far, but my first impression is good, the action is fast-paced (but not too crazy) and the maps dont annoy me like Close Quarters. So far, so good.

P.S. New Crossbow/Xbow-device, you are useless and you can suck it!

11/30/12 8:06 AM
Darth_Vladar

What in fucks name is scavenger mode?! Phone Post
11/30/12 8:24 AM
beanouno

Darth_Vladar - What in fucks name is scavenger mode?! Phone Post
This!?! Phone Post
11/30/12 8:51 AM
MojoJojo

Basically a run-and-gun raep fiesta, where you start with a handgun, gotta control different parts of the map, can pick up bigger weapons with limited ammo, etc.
11/30/12 10:33 AM
invalid
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any of you guys play the original map rotations at all? I have Karkand and Close Quarters but I never bought the others. I feel like having a marathon tonight
11/30/12 10:48 AM
redeye2000
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am starting to love the crossbow. first i hated it. now i am kinda getting good at at it.

i unlokced the scoped crossbow. but i need that arrow from the assignment wher eyou need 10 headshot with pistols and 50 sniperkills. hopefully i can get there tonight. looking forward to sniper with the crossbow :)
11/30/12 11:17 AM
MikeFL152
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crossbow kinda sucks, only use i have for it is assasinating snipers.
11/30/12 6:28 PM
beanouno

What?????? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.