UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> OG BattleField 3 Platoon Registry.

11/30/12 10:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
invalid
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any of you guys play the original map rotations at all? I have Karkand and Close Quarters but I never bought the others. I feel like having a marathon tonight
11/30/12 10:48 AM
redeye2000
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am starting to love the crossbow. first i hated it. now i am kinda getting good at at it.

i unlokced the scoped crossbow. but i need that arrow from the assignment wher eyou need 10 headshot with pistols and 50 sniperkills. hopefully i can get there tonight. looking forward to sniper with the crossbow :)
11/30/12 11:17 AM
MikeFL152
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crossbow kinda sucks, only use i have for it is assasinating snipers.
11/30/12 6:28 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What?????? Phone Post
12/4/12 8:13 AM
MojoJojo
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

15 wins in a row last night, bishes!! Dats right!!!

12/4/12 11:53 AM
invalid
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/04/12 12:06 PM
dudes, i might be cheating on you with Dust 514
12/7/12 8:22 AM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fuckin miss you guys. Hugs? Phone Post
12/7/12 5:26 PM
invalid

so long as the genitals line up!

So are you coming back ever, man?
12/7/12 6:38 PM
MojoJojo
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*** unzips ***

12/7/12 6:57 PM
The Adversary
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

invalid - Any of you guys play the original map rotations at all? I have Karkand and Close Quarters but I never bought the others. I feel like having a marathon tonight

I was wondering why you never raep with us anymore. Skip AK, but Aftermath is pretty good. It's the best dlc since B2K.

We've been boofin' fools left and right, and sometimes ambidextrously. We gettin' deep, son!

Beanouno - http://youtu.be/Hn-enjcgV1o
12/10/12 3:39 AM
MojoJojo

We hittin' dat sheet bawlsdeep, son, know what I'm sayin'!
12/12/12 2:30 AM
MojoJojo

Yes sir, good playing with you too, bro.
Next time we play hardcore though! :)

I am afraid my Playstation has started the last chapter of it's glorious life. Yesterday it turned itself off like 3 or 4 times while I was playing. Now it is on life support.
So much wonderful time wasted with this fine piece of machinery!

ATTEN-HUT!!

RIP June Carter MojoMcDojo's Playstation 3!

12/16/12 11:26 PM
Dropthemic
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys still active on PC? Switched over from Xbox and trying to find some people to run with.

PC
DropTheMic / RucknessMonstah / Engineer / US Phone Post
12/17/12 2:53 PM
beanouno

I miss you guys and R.I.P to mojo's ps3! :( Phone Post
12/17/12 3:59 PM
MojoJojo

I already got a new PS3, Beano! I got the one with 12 GB Flash memory. This piece of crap is noisy as shit and 12 GB isnt even enough for all the BF3 downloads, for fuck's sake what a terrible investment, thats what I got for being a cheap bastard, LOL! Roll on PS4, please!!!

12/17/12 4:34 PM
beanouno

MojoJojo -
I already got a new PS3, Beano! I got the one with 12 GB Flash memory. This piece of crap is noisy as shit and 12 GB isnt even enough for all the BF3 downloads, for fuck's sake what a terrible investment, thats what I got for being a cheap bastard, LOL! Roll on PS4, please!!!

I'm so happy for you but next time invest wisely. Phone Post
12/20/12 11:55 AM
BigEyedFish
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Havent played in about 7 months

gonna get back on it tonight.

Anyone have a good suggestion for a good LMG or MG?
12/20/12 11:57 AM
TEX4N32
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wish i still had gold.. Phone Post
12/22/12 9:25 PM
The Adversary
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigEyedFish - Havent played in about 7 months

gonna get back on it tonight.

Anyone have a good suggestion for a good LMG or MG?

M27 is my favorite, but I also like the L86A2, MG36, and the M240B.

Wrecked some shit today with Uber, Buttzz, and Invalid. mlmaas was up in that bitch, too but he's gone ninja like Mattchoo1. We smashed until the band broke up and then it was just me and Uber getting internally massaged by the other team's gun dick.

Kaerki - WTF? I seent you up on the PSN nigga, why you ain't play?

Buttzz and Invalid have a new theme song:

Battle Buddy, the one for me. Battle Buddy shares his MRE's.
Battle Buddy supplies grenades. Battle Buddy, gave me the AIDS.

Gonna raep later with Uber (not each other), I'll check back here to see what's up.
12/22/12 9:37 PM
soreshins
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some of you guys add me on ps3. Just got a headset for an early Xmas present. Will be on every night between now and new year

ID is Soreshins1 Phone Post
12/22/12 9:54 PM
The Adversary

soreshins -  Some of you guys add me on ps3. Just got a headset for an early Xmas present. Will be on every night between now and new year

Gonna add you. Keep in mind we're a silly lot and occasionally use racist terms to express irrational anger at a video game, even though we all want to sex Zoe Saldana and love Dave Chappelle.
12/22/12 10:00 PM
soreshins
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary -
soreshins -  Some of you guys add me on ps3. Just got a headset for an early Xmas present. Will be on every night between now and new year

Gonna add you. Keep in mind we're a silly lot and occasionally use racist terms to express irrational anger at a video game, even though we all want to sex Zoe Saldana and love Dave Chappelle.
Cheers. Don't worry about offending me..... many have tried, none have succeeded. Having a few beers right now and should be on later tonight. Phone Post
12/22/12 10:04 PM
invalid

s'cool - some of my best friends are racists

i bounced earlier because apparently that map rotated to the new DLC that I have yet to get.

gonna do that soon
12/22/12 10:12 PM
The Adversary

Sounds good, Soreshins. I'll probably be useless by then, but there's a chance I may say some unintentionally funny shit. Me and Sailor Jerry are partying right now and our friend Green Crack is coming over later. God bless the holidays, when the gf is obligated to family time at her parents.
12/22/12 10:13 PM
The Adversary

invalid - s'cool - some of my best friends are racists

i bounced earlier because apparently that map rotated to the new DLC that I have yet to get.

gonna do that soon

Black power!

Yeah man, we missed you, but at least your Battle Buddy followed you to the new front.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.