UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> OG BattleField 3 Platoon Registry.

12/23/12 12:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unzips....... Phone Post
12/23/12 12:14 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unzips....... Phone Post
12/23/12 12:15 PM
invalid
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MojoJojo - 
The Adversary - 
invalid - sharing the battle tent brought back a lot of memories.

My favorite part is when we zip all of our sleeping bags together to make one big one, ya know, for heat efficiency.

Damn son, shit gettin' real up in this bish!

I was wrecking havoc with the infamous AnonymousInnerTubePuertoRican on Friday night. We were owning noobs like mofos, son, and gently but firmly stroking each others egos and eCacks! Damn dats wack!

that fucker un-friended me.

i'm going to start nasty rumors about him in the cafeteria
12/23/12 1:21 PM
Darth_Vladar
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm back motherfuckers! Phone Post
12/23/12 6:29 PM
MojoJojo
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

invalid - 
MojoJojo - 
The Adversary - 
invalid - sharing the battle tent brought back a lot of memories.

My favorite part is when we zip all of our sleeping bags together to make one big one, ya know, for heat efficiency.

Damn son, shit gettin' real up in this bish!

I was wrecking havoc with the infamous AnonymousInnerTubePuertoRican on Friday night. We were owning noobs like mofos, son, and gently but firmly stroking each others egos and eCacks! Damn dats wack!

that fucker un-friended me.

i'm going to start nasty rumors about him in the cafeteria

You probably made an inappropriate comment about his hats. Whatever you do NEVER do that, he WILL fight you over it. Or in this case, never talk to you again and unBFF you on the spot, brah.
12/24/12 4:18 PM
keeg jitsu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got bf3 for ps3 add my psn Majin-Keegan Phone Post
12/24/12 6:48 PM
MojoJojo
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

keeg jitsu -  Got bf3 for ps3 add my psn Majin-Keegan Phone Post

You an Alpha male, brah, or a Beta? And do you even lift?

12/24/12 6:55 PM
Darth_Vladar
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great games tonight men, wishing you all a fantastic Christmas! Phone Post
12/24/12 7:47 PM
MojoJojo

Darth_Vladar -  Great games tonight men, wishing you all a fantastic Christmas! Phone Post

THE mattchoo1 out of retirement? It is a Festivus miracle!!!!
12/24/12 7:52 PM
invalid
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we're getting the band back together
12/24/12 7:58 PM
MojoJojo

Definitely! Looks to me like we only need old Kaerki and Spingfield, then everybody is back in action. :)
12/24/12 9:57 PM
beanouno

Merry Christmas mother fuckers! Phone Post
12/25/12 4:04 AM
MojoJojo

Merry Christmans to you too, Beanouno.

And merry Christmas to the rest of the OGGG Platoon.
Happy Kwanzaa to ODB!

12/25/12 8:03 AM
Darth_Vladar

MojoJojo -
Darth_Vladar -  Great games tonight men, wishing you all a fantastic Christmas! Phone Post

THE mattchoo1 out of retirement? It is a Festivus miracle!!!!
I see myself as John Matrix born again. Phone Post
12/27/12 4:59 PM
The Adversary
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MojoJojo - Merry Christmans to you too, Beanouno.

And merry Christmas to the rest of the OGGG Platoon.
Happy Kwanzaa to ODB!

Late Merry Christmas to all y'all, hope Santa got you the antibiotics you'll need to ring in the new year properly and without fear.

Thanks mah Viking friend. Happy Kwanzaa as well to you and all tha niggus in the struggle.

Beano, we got another highlander on the squad. You and Soreshins can talk about whiskey and kilts, though I hope you never meet because in the end there can be only one. Luckily, he lives in Canada.
12/27/12 5:40 PM
beanouno

Where is he from originally. Well I am the only Scottish person there is so obviously I am the only one...... Phone Post
12/27/12 6:04 PM
soreshins
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ha! I'm from Dundee mate. Moved to canada a couple of years ago for work. -23 here today so just a wee bit Baltic.

Oh.....and my real name is Connor McLeod.... Phone Post
12/28/12 6:05 PM
hamham
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jamham1966/PS3/US/support&recon
12/28/12 6:40 PM
invalid

Damn, the group is really growing. Cool stuff

/off topic - we're gonna have to get some FIFA in once the servers quit acting crazy.

But we have a Virtual Pro club that three of us regularly play together on. You should join us up and play some four player ball. We're called Gavins Beard
12/30/12 8:04 PM
The Adversary
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

100 pages!!!

Me n Mattchoo and Uber are having quite the rowdy time today, lads. Where the fuck are the rest of ya? Guess we'll have to wait 'til New Years when you're all hungover.

12/31/12 2:21 AM
hagarules
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not sure if already posted but these are pretty funny and there are quite a few of them.

Battlefield Friends:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd2jGADNSnQ
12/31/12 2:55 AM
beanouno

soreshins - Ha! I'm from Dundee mate. Moved to canada a couple of years ago for work. -23 here today so just a wee bit Baltic.

Oh.....and my real name is Connor McLeod.... Phone Post
I'm from Peterhead. Also an Aberdeen fan here and we just beat Dundee 3-0 or 3-1 I believe at the weekend. Also..............SCUMDEE!!!! lol : p Phone Post
12/31/12 1:05 PM
MojoJojo

The Adversary - 100 pages!!!

Me n Mattchoo and Uber are having quite the rowdy time today, lads. Where the fuck are the rest of ya? Guess we'll have to wait 'til New Years when you're all hungover.

Sounds like good times. Still cant believe that mattTHEMUTEchoo1 is out....... of retirement!
Im stuck at work until next year, but Im ready for tomorrow!

Happy new year to all my OGGG brethren and sistas (Cuban'n'Chickenbuttz)!

12/31/12 1:53 PM
Darth_Vladar

Happy New Years bitches! Phone Post
12/31/12 1:57 PM
beanouno

Darth_Vladar - Happy New Years bitches! Phone Post
Happy new year mr vladar Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.