UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> OG BattleField 3 Platoon Registry.

12/31/12 2:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soreshins - Ha! I'm from Dundee mate. Moved to canada a couple of years ago for work. -23 here today so just a wee bit Baltic.

Oh.....and my real name is Connor McLeod.... Phone Post
I'm from Peterhead. Also an Aberdeen fan here and we just beat Dundee 3-0 or 3-1 I believe at the weekend. Also..............SCUMDEE!!!! lol : p Phone Post
12/31/12 1:05 PM
MojoJojo
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary - 100 pages!!!

Me n Mattchoo and Uber are having quite the rowdy time today, lads. Where the fuck are the rest of ya? Guess we'll have to wait 'til New Years when you're all hungover.

Sounds like good times. Still cant believe that mattTHEMUTEchoo1 is out....... of retirement!
Im stuck at work until next year, but Im ready for tomorrow!

Happy new year to all my OGGG brethren and sistas (Cuban'n'Chickenbuttz)!

12/31/12 1:53 PM
Darth_Vladar
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy New Years bitches! Phone Post
12/31/12 1:57 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darth_Vladar - Happy New Years bitches! Phone Post
Happy new year mr vladar Phone Post
1/1/13 12:12 AM
The Adversary
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy New Year to you European heathens! You Yanks will get your greeting tomorrow, hopefully over VOIP while we fuck up Christmas noobs and get our fucks cunted by level 100 colonels with no lives. And what's up with English? Why the fuck does, "colonel" sound like "kernel"?!?!

Be on tomorrow, gf will be out and I will be hung the fuck over and higher than giraffe butt.

See ya on the battlefield, darlings.
1/1/13 11:57 AM
invalid
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm gonna play a few games today. The first is to see how much vicodin I can eat.

Gonna get the new maps today. How many are there? 4? Any fin new guns or assignments?
1/1/13 4:49 PM
MikeFL152
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Be on tonight, just woke up 2 hours ago and im still drunk.
1/1/13 8:16 PM
The Adversary
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oooh, vicodin, that might compliment the weed nicely. Nothing like starting the year out hungover.

Yeah, there's 4 new maps and new assignments. Probably the best dlc since b2k.

Gonna try to get around 7 Pacific time if I can find the will to sit up.
1/2/13 3:01 AM
mofugra
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you want to add me Im MOFUGRA on xbox. Just got the game a few days ago.
1/2/13 4:36 AM
The Adversary

Epic battles today with Uber, Maas, and Chicken.

Got voted down, wtf? We should start voting up here just to keep the cunts at bay.
1/2/13 3:33 PM
MikeFL152
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol ill try to keep the teamkillin to a minimum next time
1/3/13 4:42 PM
Damien8003
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike - you must have been playing with Linde. Motherfucker is know to team kill and blame it on his finger slipping and/or dropping his controller!!

P.S. I love you Linde you fucking cock gobbling phaggot!! Phone Post
1/4/13 4:15 PM
Frontin
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hai. I am new here. Add me on Xbox madmartigan sr
1/9/13 12:03 PM
The Adversary

As some of you know, I was having major, MAJOR rubber-banding issues after the recent update. Last night, inspired by the BO2 thread where PepperUK dropped some DNS knowledge that fixed my lag in that game on Xbox, I went searching for answers to my PS3 issues.

Between a thread and a video I found, the problem was solved with minimal effort. I also disabled media sharing, which was recommended. Even if you weren't having any major issues these steps may improve performance. Here are the links. Post if you have any questions, cuz it can be a tiny bit confusing.

Thread: http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuops3/posts/list.m?topic_id=10560

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex-4qQ6trwk

Anyone gonna be on today?

1/14/13 11:30 AM
The Adversary

Edited: 01/14/13 11:31 AM
New camos out now. Finally man, fuck. I was getting tired of the old ones, they made my guns shoot funny.

Digital Woodland... mmm just the sound of it makes me wanna finger fuck a spruce tree. Dice never fails to impress me with their amazing content drops.

Be on today, join me if you're feeling arboreal.
1/14/13 6:19 PM
Caleb R
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary - New camos out now. Finally man, fuck. I was getting tired of the old ones, they made my guns shoot funny.

Digital Woodland... mmm just the sound of it makes me wanna finger fuck a spruce tree. Dice never fails to impress me with their amazing content drops.

Be on today, join me if you're feeling arboreal.
Haha Phone Post
1/15/13 10:35 AM
invalid
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, VTFU on that one. Didn't the US Army actually spend something like 4 billion on the research then production of their new digital camo, only to find out that it is really shitty in a desert environment?

fake edit - it was 5 billion and they are changing it

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2012/07/camouflage_problems_in_the_army_the_ucp_and_the_future_of_digital_camo_.html

LOL
1/15/13 11:52 AM
The Adversary

Wow, that article makes our government look even lamer than we already thought. They sound like a bunch of bitches who can't agree on a wallpaper, only we pick up the tab every time. Some OG'er in another thread about this brought up the fact that the Navy really doesn't need blue digital camo since they're always on ships and the only thing that helps them blend in with is the ocean if they fall overboard.

They should do an African Warlord camo - Brightly colored capri pants with a championship t-shirt of whichever team didn't win it, topped off with an Obamma Hop and Change ball cap. The enemy will be so confused, that by the time they put it all together, they'll be overwhelmed with mind fuck and give up.

1/15/13 12:50 PM
invalid

Is that uniform up to my standards, Private?!

Sir, yes sir! It is the standard issue dress khakis and a base tan, sir!
1/18/13 5:42 PM
The Adversary

invalid - Is that uniform up to my standards, Private?!

Sir, yes sir! It is the standard issue dress khakis and a base tan, sir!

Lol to think that the uniforms of the new Army might come from Old Navy.

TTT for Hoyce Chopino.
1/20/13 4:31 AM
Caleb R
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bonerfart -

xbox live: THOR155

Medic/support

Let's fucking do this!!!

Friend request sent Phone Post
1/20/13 11:42 PM
Caleb R

bonerfart -

Gotcha bro.

I added u a lil while ago and played for a lil bit.  It said u were offline.

I fixing to get back on for a lil while.

Ill be on 9 pacific time.

That's when I usually play Phone Post
1/22/13 10:11 PM
gatorgar
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I miss my OGGG bros, but I just can't get away from this stupid Assassins Creed Brotherhood. I bought it nearly two years ago and never really played it till now.
1/23/13 4:31 PM
The Adversary

gatorgar - I miss my OGGG bros, but I just can't get away from this stupid Assassins Creed Brotherhood. I bought it nearly two years ago and never really played it till now.

It's ok man, you're not missing much. We've all been taken as POWs it seems. Hardly anyone has been playing. I partially blame Dice for not supporting the game with official servers. I mean, they have them up, but hardly anyone is on them, so that's on players. Then again, who wants to jump on an empty server and wait.

New maps come out and you have to rely on other people to put them in rotation. A month later, they change back to the old maps and you're shit out for finding the new maps, on PS3 anyway.

Mlmaas- What's up with your mic? Why you join the secret ninja club with mattchoo?
2/4/13 10:08 AM
beanouno

I miss the action..... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.