UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> OG BattleField 3 Platoon Registry.

2/4/13 2:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Darth_Vladar
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary - Haha, I hear ya. They really screwed the pooch on the private server thing. Hopefully BF4 is not the same way, but as long as these ding dongs keep paying for it I don't see it changing.

Ahaha, ninja society, my bad.

Beano, your action is missed as well. Shit's just not as gangster.
I think they will make it how BF3 was, then leave it to die once they have succeeded in luring us hardcore fans back! Phone Post
2/4/13 2:15 PM
Darth_Vladar
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beanouno - Been travelling again. Singapore, Philippines, Australia and thailand Phone Post
Dude... Are you a secret agent? Phone Post
2/4/13 2:17 PM
invalid
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darth_Vladar - 
beanouno - Been travelling again. Singapore, Philippines, Australia and thailand Phone Post

Whatever he is, the gene pool of SE Asia has forever been altered.
2/4/13 3:39 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

invalid -
Darth_Vladar - 

Whatever he is, the gene pool of SE Asia has forever been altered.
So many half breeds!! I'm creating my own BF army for the future. I'm defending myself when every comes to nick our oil.

Oh and I can't tell you if I am or not ;) Phone Post
2/4/13 6:16 PM
MojoJojo
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goddammit, Beano!!! We were supposed to meet/meat in Paris!!! And then you went to South-East Asia!!!
2/4/13 8:05 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MojoJojo - Goddammit, Beano!!! We were supposed to meet/meat in Paris!!! And then you went to South-East Asia!!!
I know but needs must haha. Going to Norway for a week on Friday. Phone Post
2/5/13 3:13 AM
MojoJojo
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beanouno - 
MojoJojo - Goddammit, Beano!!! We were supposed to meet/meat in Paris!!! And then you went to South-East Asia!!!

Have a great trip, mate, it is a beautiful country.

Do remember to bring a suitcase full of money though, sheeet is expensive up there, brah!

2/5/13 3:32 AM
beanouno

MojoJojo -
beanouno - 

Have a great trip, mate, it is a beautiful country.

Do remember to bring a suitcase full of money though, sheeet is expensive up there, brah!

Yeah I know I've been before. Expensive place. Phone Post
2/5/13 3:10 PM
The Adversary
454 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DV - Sadly, you are correct about Dice and BF4. And once again I will believe that he's sorry and didn't mean to hurt me, that it was my fault I made him so angry. Things will be good for a while and then one day, when I fuck up the meatloaf, Smash! Smash! Suhmash! And along with my heart, the servers will be betrayed and handed over to cruel people who make up silly rules. People who force me to play one map for 3 hours against massive clans, allowed nothing more than a pistol to defend myself with.

Beano - Jesus man @ your fighter lifestyle. So many hapa babies! Soon you will owe child support to entire nations for the drain on their economies. You'll be studied by anthropologists who will marvel at how you single cockedly redefined what it means to be "Asian." I really like where your head is at with Norway. A little payback for all that Viking rape. You've even gone as far as luring Mojo to Paris? Way to lay the ding-dong on those Nordic bastards! Kaerki, you're next! FREEDOM!!!!!

So, when yaw niggus gon play one mo 'gain? I be fienin fa all yaw sexy ass accents and heavy breavin. I'm lookin at you, Chickenbuttzz!
2/5/13 9:27 PM
Delorian
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ps3? Anyone? Bueller? Support/Enginner/Team Player!

2/6/13 10:12 AM
beanouno

The Adversary - DV - Sadly, you are correct about Dice and BF4. And once again I will believe that he's sorry and didn't mean to hurt me, that it was my fault I made him so angry. Things will be good for a while and then one day, when I fuck up the meatloaf, Smash! Smash! Suhmash! And along with my heart, the servers will be betrayed and handed over to cruel people who make up silly rules. People who force me to play one map for 3 hours against massive clans, allowed nothing more than a pistol to defend myself with.

Beano - Jesus man @ your fighter lifestyle. So many hapa babies! Soon you will owe child support to entire nations for the drain on their economies. You'll be studied by anthropologists who will marvel at how you single cockedly redefined what it means to be "Asian." I really like where your head is at with Norway. A little payback for all that Viking rape. You've even gone as far as luring Mojo to Paris? Way to lay the ding-dong on those Nordic bastards! Kaerki, you're next! FREEDOM!!!!!

So, when yaw niggus gon play one mo 'gain? I be fienin fa all yaw sexy ass accents and heavy breavin. I'm lookin at you, Chickenbuttzz!
I'll show those Vikings what real rape is! Phone Post
2/6/13 11:22 AM
MojoJojo

Molon Labe, Beano!!!
I will be waiting for you like I was waiting in Paris:

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x47/mojo_jojo_album/Paris%202013/P1010088_zps602bed99.jpg

2/6/13 11:27 AM
MojoJojo

The Adversary - DV - Sadly, you are correct about Dice and BF4. And once again I will believe that he's sorry and didn't mean to hurt me, that it was my fault I made him so angry. Things will be good for a while and then one day, when I fuck up the meatloaf, Smash! Smash! Suhmash! And along with my heart, the servers will be betrayed and handed over to cruel people who make up silly rules. People who force me to play one map for 3 hours against massive clans, allowed nothing more than a pistol to defend myself with.

Wanna do a remake of "The Motorcycle Diaries" when the End Game expansion is out? Or maybe Cuban will be more suited for that project.

2/6/13 3:52 PM
The Adversary
454 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice cannon, buddy. I guess we know why Beano side stepped your invitation. That's a lot of firepower.

Of course I do, but only if I get to sit in the front. Also, my neck tends to get warm and I'll need you to blow on it. Not sure Cuban is man enough to handle the extreme levels of non-gay homo that will be needed to make the journey.
2/7/13 4:00 AM
beanouno

Hugs? Phone Post
2/7/13 6:52 PM
MojoJojo

BFF!
2/7/13 6:59 PM
MojoJojo

The Adversary - Nice cannon, buddy. I guess we know why Beano side stepped your invitation. That's a lot of firepower.

Of course I do, but only if I get to sit in the front. Also, my neck tends to get warm and I'll need you to blow on it. Not sure Cuban is man enough to handle the extreme levels of non-gay homo that will be needed to make the journey.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Let me bang, bro!

I am not working this weekend so I will be ready to waste some serious time BF3'ing!

2/7/13 8:35 PM
The Adversary

MojoJojo - 
The Adversary - Nice cannon, buddy. I guess we know why Beano side stepped your invitation. That's a lot of firepower.

I am not working this weekend so I will be ready to waste some serious time BF3'ing!

Ah shit son, I'ma let you bang bro!

When I look at some of the last log ins from the OGGG, I sometimes need a tissue. Not for my penis, but for my tears this time.
2/7/13 10:29 PM
Gerbacio
627 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary -
MojoJojo - 

Ah shit son, I'ma let you bang bro!

When I look at some of the last log ins from the OGGG, I sometimes need a tissue. Not for my penis, but for my tears this time.
I'm switching to PC for the 64 people ! Graphics and keyboard and mouse Phone Post
2/8/13 4:44 AM
beanouno

I so want to bang!!! Phone Post
2/8/13 2:55 PM
The Adversary

Gerbacio, nooooooo!!! Even though you left us for the 360 crew a while back, it's still a sad day for the OGGG.

Beano, y u no bang, bro?!?! Stop buying plane tickets and get a new PS3!!!
2/8/13 3:45 PM
Darth_Vladar

The Adversary - Gerbacio, nooooooo!!! Even though you left us for the 360 crew a while back, it's still a sad day for the OGGG.

Beano, y u no bang, bro?!?! Stop buying plane tickets and get a new PS3!!!
He's a mole. Get him boys! Phone Post
2/9/13 7:04 PM
The Adversary

Dang Mojo, I missed you by 34 minutes! Anyway, be on playing the MOHW campaign for a little bit. Message me if any yaw wanna BF3.
2/10/13 7:10 AM
MojoJojo

The Adversary - Dang Mojo, I missed you by 34 minutes! Anyway, be on playing the MOHW campaign for a little bit. Message me if any yaw wanna BF3.

I was running shit with Chickenbuttz and mlmass last night, we could have used your backup though, cuz. Know what I'm sayin'?

2/10/13 4:00 PM
The Adversary

Damn, son, I do know what you are saying. Tryna bang in a few minutes with Ubernaut. Will you let us, bro?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.