UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> OG BattleField 3 Platoon Registry.

2/10/13 8:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MojoJojo
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary - Damn, son, I do know what you are saying. Tryna bang in a few minutes with Ubernaut. Will you let us, bro?

I let you bang, I let you bang.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkN8V2Xogsw

That was fucking balls deep action tonight though, Gentlemen! Great gaming!

2/11/13 2:09 PM
The Adversary
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hol. Ly. Shit. I've never seen that video before. No wonder it became legendary. That's extreme gay right thar.

Yeah, no half-shaftin', balls deep mah nijjah. A few of those rounds we had that Golf sex. Balls in hole! What?
2/11/13 4:46 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone just tried to give me an Xbox. I smashed it to bits! Phone Post
2/11/13 6:58 PM
MojoJojo
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beanouno -  Someone just tried to give me an Xbox. I smashed it to bits! Phone Post

Hopefully you also smashed and banged that someone to bits for insulting you like that, bro!
2/11/13 7:00 PM
invalid
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's fucking a Halo player!
2/12/13 5:37 AM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MojoJojo - 
beanouno -  Someone just tried to give me an Xbox. I smashed it to bits! Phone Post

Hopefully you also smashed and banged that someone to bits for insulting you like that, bro!

He ran away like a fag

2/12/13 9:02 AM
MojoJojo

beanouno - 
MojoJojo - 

He ran away like a fag

Did you come at him, bro?

2/12/13 10:16 AM
beanouno

MojoJojo -
beanouno - 
MojoJojo - 

He ran away like a fag

Did you come at him, bro?

I come at everyone bro but they just don't wanna bang. Darth where do you train? Phone Post
2/12/13 11:08 AM
The Adversary
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had some insomnia this morning, gonna try to power through the day without passing out. Anyone (besides Kaerki the Netflix addict) wanna help me avoid a coma? I'll check back in a bit.
2/13/13 7:38 PM
beanouno

If I came and visited the places where you guys live would you put me up for a few nights? Phone Post
2/14/13 11:08 AM
MojoJojo

beanouno -  If I came and visited the places where you guys live would you put me up for a few nights? Phone Post

Definitely! Wanna be the big spoon or the lil' spoon?

Jokes aside, you are more than welcome to come visit Denmark.

2/14/13 11:15 AM
beanouno

MojoJojo -
beanouno -  If I came and visited the places where you guys live would you put me up for a few nights? Phone Post

We'll take shot about haha. Sweet where in Denmark? Phone Post
2/14/13 2:27 PM
beanouno

Just had a wonderful idea. I want to go to blizzard beach in Disneyland and sit in a big ring and do that lazy float with a nice joint. Bliss. I probably won't but wouldn't that be relaxing? Phone Post
2/14/13 4:07 PM
MikeFL152
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ill be in bosnia next month, should check that place out.
2/14/13 7:33 PM
MojoJojo

beanouno - 
MojoJojo -

We'll take shot about haha. Sweet where in Denmark? Phone Post

Im in Fredericia, smaller city about 1 hour North of the German border. Two hours in train from Copenhagen.

2/14/13 7:34 PM
MojoJojo

MikeFL152 - Ill be in bosnia next month, should check that place out.

What brings you to Bosnia, Mike?

2/14/13 9:25 PM
MikeFL152
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

be filling a role with NATO there....basically sit at a small camp in Sarajevo for 6 months.
2/15/13 3:44 AM
MojoJojo

Alright, bro, have a safe trip, let us know if you venture up further North in Europe.

Ooohhhh, one last thing, just promise us you wont go practice your BF3 sharpshooter skills at the notorious "Sniper Alley" in Sarajevo, that shit is done and over with. It aint Gulf of Oman, bro!

2/15/13 8:14 AM
beanouno

Probably get the train from Copenhagen. Looked up where you live, looks nice. Phone Post
2/15/13 5:17 PM
MikeFL152

Lol...ill be stopping in stuttgart, germany for a few days
2/17/13 9:45 PM
RearNakedToke
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just picked up BF3 this weekend so add me on XBL if anyone wants to shoot some fuckers. My gamer tag is ZachMac209. Phone Post
2/21/13 5:27 PM
The Adversary

Oh no! Mlmaas, aka Maas the Boss, has left the decorated OGGG for RAEP. RIP June Carter OGGG.
2/21/13 6:22 PM
MojoJojo

The Adversary - Oh no! Mlmaas, aka Maas the Boss, has left the decorated OGGG for RAEP. RIP June Carter OGGG.

Teh FACK??!! That is impossible!

Im gonna go find the cheese grater because those OGGG knuckle tattoos are coming off him one way or the other!

2/21/13 7:34 PM
The Adversary

Maybe he's taking this Bosnia trip too seriously. Meet me in Paris, we'll ride out from there dressed as mimes. No one will ever suspect us. Not even Sarajevo Mike himself!
2/21/13 7:42 PM
beanouno

I'm in!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.