UnderGround Forums

Wrestling UnderGround >> High School combine

10/20/11 8:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChipW
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watch more video of Prodigy Combine Wrestling on flowrestling.org

Some pretty cool drilling and live situational drills.
10/21/11 5:37 PM
Empire
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt. nice.

we were doing many of these at the club i go to.

i like that granby roll drill. it reinforces not grabbing the waist when "taking the back".

i'm a brown in bjj and i never wrestled aside form what i learned from wrestlers and judoka over the past 11 years. now that i am doing wrestling "formally" w/ instruction in technique i find it amazing.

especially the ground work (as shown in this clip you provided). as a jiu jitsu guy i know how rich our groundwork is but i find myself using the wrestling technique a lot more. it's just a motherfucker to deal w/ AND very technical. coupled w/ bjj, forget it. that's a wrap.
10/21/11 8:18 PM
ChipW
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I'm just a blue but I've been adding in some wrestling w/ my sons club. It has help my game a lot. Especially for tournaments. Phone Post
10/22/11 12:21 AM
Empire
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if anything, my cardio is MUCH better.

2.5 hours of wrestling and i swear to god i feel like someone could drag my mother onto the mat at the end of practice, punch her in the face, and i would be too tired to do shit about it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.