UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Gracie: Penn / Diaz Should Be Main Event Any Card

10/20/11 12:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kmowatt
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cesar Gracie discussing upcoming bout between Diaz and Penn, differences between GSP and Penn, issue of 5 rounds etc.

http://fcfighter.com/post/cesar-gracie-thinks-penn%E2%80%99s-camp-would-want-to-prove%E2%80%9D-ability-to-go-5-rounds-as-ww
10/20/11 12:24 PM
cupertrooper
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's right. This fight is way more exciting than GSP/Condit
10/20/11 12:44 PM
The Notorious OMG
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah except you need a solid co-main to accompany it when people are being charged $55

and no, mitrione/kongo being moved from mid-card slot-filler to co-main event doesn't really count

the problem is we have all the same fights we already did, minus gsp/condit, for the same price

it's not like gsp/condit is being replaced by a new fight in penn/diaz, we already had that to begin with

no matter how you spin it it's a losing out situation
10/20/11 1:28 PM
Carlos ConDOit
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cupertrooper - He's right. This fight is way more exciting than GSP/Condit
Disagree. I was looking forward to watching condit lay the smackdown Phone Post
10/20/11 1:30 PM
Carlos ConDOit
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Notorious OMG - yeah except you need a solid co-main to accompany it when people are being charged $55

and no, mitrione/kongo being moved from mid-card slot-filler to co-main event doesn't really count

the problem is we have all the same fights we already did, minus gsp/condit, for the same price

it's not like gsp/condit is being replaced by a new fight in penn/diaz, we already had that to begin with

no matter how you spin it it's a losing out situation
This. The only good thing for me is i have to go to a wedding that day and no matter how hard i tried the wife wasnt gunna let me skip it. At least now ill get to see them fight at a later date. War condit!!!!!! Phone Post
10/20/11 1:31 PM
Carlos ConDOit

Def would have bought this one with that fight on it but without it id prob just go to a bar Phone Post
10/20/11 5:00 PM
Freakin 10er
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No way...I never thought I'd see the day I agreed with something Cesar Gracie said.
10/20/11 8:10 PM
xx72novaxx
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Word.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.