UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> My God this DeMarco Murray

10/23/11 7:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not only the single highest rushing game by a rookie Cowboy, but the best by any Cowboy. 2nd highest rookie game of all time. 9th highest of any game.

I was going to seek out a S/N bet for next weeks Cowgirls v Eagles game. But now I will just be praying the Eagles don't give up two hundred yards rushing.
10/23/11 9:39 PM
Tommy Gunnz
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dude is soft as tissue paper, he couldn't stay healthy in college I highly doubt he will be able to in the NFL. He has talent but people shouldn't start thinking this guy is the next Adrian Peterson.
10/24/11 1:42 AM
TexDeuce
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty sure he was healthy his senior year at OU. I saw him get blasted and bounce off people fine. He isn't soft. Just a bit injury prone. Jury is still out, we'll see. He can run no doubt about that. Track star in Las Vegas and trains some MMAto help with football conditioning.
10/24/11 9:35 AM
Caleb
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not completely sold on this guy and I'm the biggest Cowboy fan on this forum. Everyone has to keep in mind this was the worst rushing defense we played and they have practically given up as well. He still broke an all time Cowboy record, so I'm impressed with that.

I was also impressed with Tanner.. he seems like a tough gritty runner who will fight for a desperately needed yard on a 3rd and 1, or 4th and one. This game pretty much assured that we won't see much of Choice at all and he isn't even needed. I can't stand that guy! Something always bad happens when he touches the ball.
10/24/11 12:00 PM
SiftMyMind
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb - I'm not completely sold on this guy and I'm the biggest Cowboy fan on this forum. Everyone has to keep in mind this was the worst rushing defense we played and they have practically given up as well. He still broke an all time Cowboy record, so I'm impressed with that.

I was also impressed with Tanner.. he seems like a tough gritty runner who will fight for a desperately needed yard on a 3rd and 1, or 4th and one. This game pretty much assured that we won't see much of Choice at all and he isn't even needed. I can't stand that guy! Something always bad happens when he touches the ball.

It will be Murray and Tanner for the next while.
Hope Murray is able to follow up this big performance with another productive day vs. Philadelphia.
This would convince that his performance wasn't just a flash in the pan.
I feel bad for Choice but I agree he is toast.

11/7/11 8:20 AM
HEMAN
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Murray didn't a chance to display his running against Philly since our time of possession was limited. Once they hit 21-0 we had the start airing the ball. But he dominated the Seahawks run defense that hadn't allow a 100 yard rusher until yesterday.
11/7/11 11:31 AM
Caleb
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok, I'm sold now on Murray. He looks a lot better as an every down back than Felix does.
11/7/11 11:41 AM
TexDeuce
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is a lot better than Felix. He has runner instincts and cutting ability Felix doesn't have. He is also faster than Felix, check their 40 times. Phone Post
11/8/11 2:07 AM
PoundforPound
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To have gotten him in the 3rd round of the draft was a major steal for us. Great move by Jerry and Co. (for once.)
11/15/11 8:44 AM
HEMAN
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is great!!! Murray can carry the bulk with Felix going back to his specialty skills of being a homerun burner threat on 3rd downs.
11/16/11 5:56 PM
Steelersfan 24 7
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He def looks like he can get the job done. I don't think he's the next AD, but he's the best option for the Cowboys at RB.
11/18/11 7:23 PM
Tebowkakke
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tommy Gunnz - dude is soft as tissue paper, he couldn't stay healthy in college I highly doubt he will be able to in the NFL. He has talent but people shouldn't start thinking this guy is the next Adrian Peterson.

He is very fragile, but he has shown that he can flat out play and has shown as much in the NFL. He will not ever really be a feature back in the NFL, but he will be a great compliment and change of pace back in the league for a long time.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.