UnderGround Forums

Anaconda No-Gi UnderGround >> US Grappling Atlanta

10/24/11 3:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the_white_belt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I went to the US grappling Atlanta this weekend. I've been to a few Army combative comps, but this was my jiu jitsu comp. I was a little disappointing because there was not a lot of people, but I thought really well ran. I got first place in the Men's 175.5 no-gi, 30 Men's 175.5 no-go, 30 Men's gi, and 2nd place it 175.5 Men's Gi. It was a good experience. Going to Grappler Quest the month, wish me luck. Phone Post
10/25/11 12:17 PM
moabwarrior
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The naga tourneys in ATL are huge. try one of them. Congrats on your wins! Phone Post
10/25/11 3:35 PM
the_white_belt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OK, I will. Looking for something bigger to test myself in. Phone Post
10/25/11 3:36 PM
the_white_belt

Ok, I will. I'm looking for something big to test myself in. Phone Post
11/16/11 10:17 PM
ChipW
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1 for us grappling. I made it to the 1st one this year in atl but missed the 2nd due to injury. Naga is bigger but us grappling is better run in my opinion and the nogi rules are better. Phone Post
11/25/11 8:01 PM
the_white_belt

Never done Naga. Everyone keeps saying don't do it, but I know I will just because its big. US Grappling is going to have a great future.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.