UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> Scariest place you've ever been?

10/24/11 8:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
virux11b
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What time in your life have you been the most scared and where was it? Phone Post
10/24/11 8:34 PM
virux11b
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be putting my story on here as soon as I get to a comp. Phone Post
10/24/11 8:59 PM
THEENANIGHTMARE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I was swimming to my mommas ovaries. The fear did not last long.

THEE#1NDN
10/24/11 9:02 PM
virux11b

THEENANIGHTMARE -  When I was swimming to my mommas ovaries. The fear did not last long.

THEE#1NDN
No way there was room for your big ass to swim! Phone Post
10/24/11 10:10 PM
pillbottle

Okfighnews. Phone Post
10/24/11 11:17 PM
THEENANIGHTMARE

pillbottle -  Okfighnews. Phone Post

LMAO!

That was good virux.

THEE#1NDN
10/25/11 5:32 PM
Mepaqehe
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The most scared I've ever been was when I was in a warehouse and a bunch of skinheads attacked me. Fortunately, I had some super secret martial arts moves to keep me safe.
10/25/11 5:56 PM
jjmarine1

IRAQ WHEN MY MK-19 JAMMED ON ME AND I WAS STICKING OUT OF THE TOP OF A HUMVEE WITH CRAZINESS ALL AROUND ME.
10/25/11 7:48 PM
pillbottle

^^^Shit just got real. Phone Post
10/25/11 10:37 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

Apollo's Karate- its right next to a spooky cemetary and there is a creepy fatass monster at the desk.
10/25/11 10:42 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

and... at Apollo's Karate,
there's a very selfish, self-centered, bloodthirsty and moneythirsty Vampire.
10/25/11 10:57 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

at Apollos Karate..

a very demonic Vampire, Apollo, who Sucks the living life out of people and drains their energy, all for his selfish interests of depravity. He is like a bottomless pit, a void, a black hole, taking everyone down with him in his GIant Suck of Life, taking all life and souls into his Void for his Perverted, Selfish Pleasures of Self-Centeredness.
10/25/11 11:07 PM
virux11b

Damn you Dave! I thought we moved past this shit! Phone Post
10/25/11 11:22 PM
virux11b

Ok, wife won't get off the laptop! So I'll try to post it here.

I'm in the city of Cairo. We are on a MWR(morale welfare and recreation) event. A buddy and I decide to find a good club and just get shit faced. I ask the cab driver to take us to an awesome club and he takes us to club amerika. I meet a shady looking bouncer and head DOWN these stairs to the club.

Once down there, there are 3 Egyptians men and 1 Egyptian chick. I'm like wtf! But it was only 11pm so I decided to ask the waiter what time the club gets going. He said at midnight tons of women will be here. Rrrriiggghhhttt. So while these dirkas dancing have to pay for a beer at a time, my buddy an I( we are "rich" Americans) get tubs of beer at our table and a tab;)

I'm on my 10th beer(stellas! So good) and it finally hits midnight. 3 Sudanese women walk in the door. I'm not one for black chicks but they had nice bodies. 2 minutes later 5 more came through the door. At 1230 the entire club was filled with these Sudanese chicks! Phone Post
10/25/11 11:28 PM
virux11b

Frat I know. Sorry.

So it's time to go and this beautiful woman walks up to me and asks if I want to go back to her house. I play and ask why. She said for $100 I could do what I want to her. I of course said no. 1. I don't pay for pussy and 2. If I ever did I wouldn't pay for it black. I tell her to ask my buddy and he looks at me, smiles, and shakes his head yes. We get in a cab and go to the shittiest place in all of Cairo. It had a fucking donkey with a cart running down a fucking alleyway. A drunk ass dude chillin on the steps and it smelled like piss.

So we go upstairs and she knocks on the door. A 5 year old kid that calls himself Mikey answers and asked if he had the
Money. Wtf! He gave him the money and we went inside. Mikey goes to the back room, my buddy goes into the room with the chick, and I try and find the bathroom to piss. After failing to find it in a matter of seconds I pull the couch from the wall, piss, and replace it. It smelled like puss in there anyways. Phone Post
10/25/11 11:38 PM
virux11b

*piss.

I go back to the kitchen, put my hands in my pockets, and fall asleep.

My buddy does his thing and I wake up. We are going down stairs, just the two of us, and go into the street. I see a taxi and flag him down and that fucker just goes. That's when I knew my gut feeling was right. This was a bad place. 5 minutes and I see another. I stand in the street, arms raised, and vomit while yelling him to stop he stops, try to ask me for double the price to take me back to our hotel, and I yell at him in Spanish the whole way back. We finally get there and he asks for money. I gave him the correct amount and he wants more. So I told him to fuck off got out and walked to the hotel. I was standing next to
Our guards when he caught up to us. Yelled at me, the guard cocked his AK, the man threw his hands up and cried, then he walked away. Horrible horrible night. I felt like I was in the movie hostel. Phone Post
10/26/11 11:59 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

NEVER.

I will never be past it because of the Hell APollo and Jameie put me through.

I will stop them. I will write a book called "Dojo Abuse in Tulsa, the Town that Burned Little BLack Africa". I will make cartoons to watch making fun of them. I will make documentaries and movies. I will do anything in my power to destroy Apollo's reputation and put him out of business. I will do it. I have prayed and prayed for the downfall of APollos Karate and fight productions. THe whole world will look at them as assholes. ALl of America will be Black or BLack-lovers in the future and will all hate Apollo and see him as the White Trashie.
10/27/11 12:00 AM
virux11b

PussyGaloreFightTeam - NEVER.

I will stop them. I will write a book called "Dojo Abuse in Tulsa, the Town that Burned Little BLack Africa". I will make cartoons to watch making fun of them. I will make documentaries and movies. I will do anything in my power to destroy Apollo's reputation and put him out of business. I will do it. I have prayed and prayed for the downfall of APollos Karate and fight productions. THe whole world will look at them as assholes. ALl of America will be Black or BLack-lovers in the future and will all hate Apollo and see him as the White Trashie.
You wanna hug? Phone Post
10/27/11 12:04 AM
virux11b

Oh! And fuck you Dave! You took me off your fb! Phone Post
10/27/11 6:47 AM
Magnum TA

PussyGaloreFightTeam - Apollo's Karate- its right next to a spooky cemetary and there is a creepy fatass monster at the desk.
A Phone Post
10/27/11 6:50 AM
Magnum TA

PussyGaloreFightTeam - NEVER.

That is the spirit David!!!!! I can't wait to see the new cartoons!! Phone Post
10/27/11 7:06 PM
virux11b

AnthonySullivan -  Hey Virux,
When you were in Cairo did your fucking eyes burn the entire time?   When I went a few years ago for a tour the air was so toxic my eyes were killing me.  It was like the air was made out of acid.
It wasn't bad when I went. I was there around 2003 timeframe. It was scary because lots of people take you to dark alleys to sell you shit and they just want to hang with you. Phone Post
10/27/11 7:10 PM
Magnum TA

Anthony, just stop already. No one believes that you have been to any of those places. David is about the only one who might buy it. Phone Post
10/27/11 7:27 PM
THE CACTUS KID
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whoa Anthony,thats pretty wild man!

What do you do for a living virux?people wanting to hang out in dark alleys sounds creepy!
10/27/11 8:27 PM
virux11b

THE CACTUS KID - Whoa Anthony,thats pretty wild man!

What do you do for a living virux?people wanting to hang out in dark alleys sounds creepy!
I was in the army. I say was because I just got my dd214 on Tuesday and I'm officially out in Jan of 2012. I'm just looking for a job now;) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.