UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Sit em Start em week 8

10/30/11 8:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sigh. I thought I had this week covered, so I didn't check in with Coach Caleb. I sat Steve Jackson and went with Mendhenall. 32 pts to 9. Cost me the week.
10/30/11 8:46 PM
leglockfan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Waylay -  Sigh. I thought I had this week covered, so I didn't check in with Coach Caleb. I sat Steve Jackson and went with Mendhenall. 32 pts to 9. Cost me the week. 
I checked with him and went against one of the pieces of advice he gave me lol I started Pettigrew over Fred Davis. I might still win but that would have sealed it.

I traded Steven Jackson too :) and Frank Gore all in the same league lol ... in my defense they weren't doing shit and I was going with a WR heavy strategy... I did get Matt Forte back from the Gore trade though.

10/31/11 12:51 PM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Thankfully, I have Brees vs. the Rams."

Looks like I spoke too soon.
10/31/11 6:01 PM
blunt minded
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

started gore, foster, steve jax, 9ers d. still have vincent to play tonight. good week

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.