UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ONE FC: 3 shows in 3 countries in 3 months

10/25/11 2:52 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

After an impressive first showing back in early September, ONE FC, has been dormant. The upstart Singapore-based promotion broke their silence, announcing an ambitious schedule of three events in three countries over three months for early 2012.

Feb. 11, 2012
Jakarta will host Indonesia's first large-scale MMA event as ONE FC heads to the 4000-capacity Kelapa Gading Sports Mall.

Mar. 31, 2012
The promotion will return to the home of the debut ONE FC event in September: the 12,000-capacity Singapore Indoor Stadium in Singapore.

Apr. 27, 2011
ONE FC will  host Malaysia's first large-scale MMA event, as the promotion heads to the 10,000-capacity Stadium Negara in Kuala Lumpur.

ONE FC has been publicly quiet since their debut event on Sept. 3 but behind the scenes the young promotion has been forming alliances that will potentially change the face of Asian MMA forever.ONE FC revealed that it had signed exclusive partnerships with the following organizations:
URCC (Philippines)
Cage Fighting Championship (Australia)
ROAD Fighting Championship (Korea)
DARE Championship (Thailand),
Team Lakay Wushu (Philippines)
Tiger Muay Thai and MMA (Thailand)
Tigers Gym (India)
Evolve Mixed Martial Arts (Singapore)
Legacy Gym (Thailand)
Tough MMA (Taiwan)
Synergy Jiu-Jitsu (Indonesia)
Juggernaut  FC (Singapore)
Fightworks Asia (Singapore)
PAK MMA (Pakistan)
Team Force (Korea)
MuayFit (Malaysia)
Leverage MMA (Malaysia)

Aside from that laundry list of camps and promotions, CEO Victor Cui, said "Given our current discussions with various parties, we will be announcing another 23 additional MMA organizations and gyms to the ONE FC Network in the coming days and weeks." BloodyElbow.com has been informed that among those deals in the works, is a partnership with Japanese promotion, DREAM.

The upcoming ONE FC events are expected to air on ESPN Star Sports in Asia and via an online stream.

Read entire article...

10/25/11 9:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
StringerBell
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes more competition!
10/25/11 9:41 PM
stevekt
611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are those real countries? I think they just made them up.
10/25/11 9:44 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Excited about the upcoming shows, the first one was pretty entertaining (especially for a free stream).
10/25/11 11:10 PM
tres_equis_666
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely gonna try to get cageside seats for the Singapore show this time Phone Post
10/26/11 11:49 AM
RJJH
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am really looking forward to the next ONE FC show. I thoroughly enjoyed the first one.

I see big things for ONE FC.
10/26/11 12:02 PM
Paradiso
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stevekt - Are those real countries? I think they just made them up.

I think it is only in America where ignorance is considered funny.
12/27/11 7:54 PM
Jason Chambers
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Apex Sports Agency (ASA), CEO
ttt
12/27/11 8:11 PM
unfilter
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -  Excited about the upcoming shows, the first one was pretty entertaining (especially for a free stream).

ditto.  awesome news.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.