UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Miletich Responds To M-1 Calling Monson A "Hero"

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10/27/11 2:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cupertrooper
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat Miletich responds to M-1 referring to Jeff Monson as an "American Hero" in their promo for the Fedor/Monson fight:

http://fcfighter.com/post/m-1-global-ad-calls-monson-%e2%80%9camerican-hero%e2%80%9d-miletich-says-heavyweight-is-%e2%80%9cnowhere-near%e2%80%9d
10/27/11 2:55 PM
I Fapped When Rampage Tapped
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Monson stands up for what he believes in, and so does Miletich.

Do they have to have a twitter war over it?
10/27/11 2:57 PM
Soul Gravy

LOL @ Monson being a hero. The man is so hypocritical that his views are made irrelevant before they ever leave his mouth.
10/27/11 2:59 PM
1ChromosomeTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The ad is hilarious, but the idea that "common sense American thinking" doesn't allow you to admire Monson is incorrect, imo.
10/27/11 3:03 PM
gm72

Edited: 10/27/11 3:05 PM
Jeff monson is a true american!......too many brainwashed government worshippong foolls
10/27/11 3:07 PM
Musashi
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/27/11 3:11 PM
Anyone who refers to an American who expresses his opinions openly and freely as being an "anti-american' has no sense of what it is to be an American.

There is a difference between an American who is critical of trends in society and government and someone who is an 'anti-american' or 'un-american'. The only people who disagree with this are those who think that being American means blindly agreeing with current social and political values. That is, in fact, more un-american and has very little to do with the core attitudes and values of those who founded this great nation.

This confusion is largely due to the fact that the martial arts community naturally contains many men and women who chose military service as a career and inevitably confused their sense of duty with social and political conformity. It's nothing new really. They can keep serving with honor and Americans who are passionate about improving the world we live in will keep expressing their viewpoints. There is no contradiction.
10/27/11 3:09 PM
cupertrooper
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Politics aside, the key difference between Jeff and Pat is that Jeff knows what he is talking about."

LOL. What a liberal crock of shit. You must be joking
10/27/11 3:10 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think in today's society the word "hero" gets tossed around too often.  Heroes to me are people who lead selfless lives.  Monson may be a great guy, I don't know him personally, but a hero? (And yes, I get it, he's not brainwashed, but that makes him intelligent, not heroic).
10/27/11 3:10 PM
Musashi
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cupertrooper - "Politics aside, the key difference between Jeff and Pat is that Jeff knows what he is talking about."

LOL. What a liberal crock of shit. You must be joking

superpooper with the profound and insightful response.
10/27/11 3:12 PM
cupertrooper

Liberals make me puke
10/27/11 3:12 PM
Musashi

cupertrooper - Liberals make me puke

Then go puke. What do you want someone to hold your hand?
10/27/11 3:13 PM
Musashi

mmavixen -   Heroes to me are people who lead selfless lives.  Monson may be a great guy, I don't know him personally, but a hero? (And yes, I get it, he's not brainwashed, but that makes him intelligent, not heroic).

So you don't know him or how he actually leads his life, but you know he's not a hero.

Your logic is.. unique.
10/27/11 3:18 PM
The Patriot

Hey Mushasi!!

Love it or leave it. Why dont you and the rest of you liberal fools move to Cuba?
10/27/11 3:18 PM
cupertrooper

Musashi- arent you the guy who told a promoter in Illinois who ripped off a bunch of fighters to go cry to the cops after he received threats?
10/27/11 3:19 PM
1ChromosomeTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If The Patriot and cupertrooper form an alliance, we are all dead men.
10/27/11 3:29 PM
1ChromosomeTooMany

Edited: 10/27/11 3:28 PM
oops
10/27/11 3:32 PM
SamboMMA

Every forum member was saying what a joke it was for M-1 to call Monson an American Hero and now the forum libtards are going crazy because Pat echoes the sentiment.

Typical libtard hypocrisy.

"if you don't like it here then why don't you move to whatever right wing paradise is out there..

oh wait there is none lol"

Because you libatrds have done a great job destroying the Global Economy.
10/27/11 3:36 PM
JonnyD

Soul Gravy - LOL @ Monson being a hero. The man is so hypocritical that his views are made irrelevant before they ever leave his mouth.
This Phone Post
10/27/11 3:41 PM
Charles T Rose
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if everyone who was critical of the country moved where would that leave the rest of you team America circle jerk fucktards?
blindly marching into the abyss thats where
10/27/11 3:43 PM
Musashi

The Patriot - Hey Mushasi!!

Love it or leave it. Why dont you and the rest of you liberal fools move to Cuba?

You seem confused.

Since when does love have anything to do with blind acceptance? Like any meaningful relationship.. I love it enough and give a shit enough to express insights that I think will improve it.

You fucking blockhead. lol
10/27/11 3:46 PM
Brian Davis

Musachi is correct in theory. End of discussion. BUT... Monson is still a fucking dipshit.
10/27/11 3:50 PM
Musashi

Brian! How are you you old bastard! :)
10/27/11 3:52 PM
Musashi

cupertrooper - Musashi- arent you the guy who told a promoter in Illinois who ripped off a bunch of fighters to go cry to the cops after he received threats?

I have no idea. But depending on the seriousness of the situation it wouldn't be out of the realm of reason to give the cops a call if you received threats. What exactly is your point?
10/27/11 3:57 PM
SamboMMA

Charles T Rose - if everyone who was critical of the country moved where would that leave the rest of you team America circle jerk fucktards?
blindly marching into the abyss thats where

Monson like the rest of the Hollywood libtards are always bashing the Country and can never bring themselves to say anything positive about it. Maybe he should consider living in another Country and see if the grass truly is greener on the other side. No Country is perfect but clowns like Monson act like America can do no right.
10/27/11 3:58 PM
Fillthy
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

“Jeff and I have had some Twitter wars over it. I think from a certain foreign stand-point, Jeff Monson may be considered an American hero; from a true American stand-point Jeff Monson is nowhere near. That term never even arises in anyone’s mind with common sense American thinking.”

What Pat engages in is called the 'No True Scotsman' fallacy of logic. And 'twitter war' implies that it was in some way a mutual exchange, instead of Monson repeatedly handing Pat his ass with facts and reason. I don't agree with Jeff's political views, but I understand that Pat exposed himself as naive on international affairs and petty in nature with the twitter threads.
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.