UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> tell me something GOOD about your RACE

10/29/11 8:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChinoV
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/29/11 8:19 AM
Bluename help please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2K-_2AHYh0

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e2K-_2AHYh0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
10/29/11 2:13 PM
FCTV808
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mu2 if you have your nursing degree, you should help out old rich kupuna and do live in services. GOOD money there.
10/29/11 4:15 PM
Moke
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Actually over a million white Europeans were taken and sold into slavery in africa back in the day in the same area we are still having pirate problems now.

They do the same thing as now basically. Some european made the mistake of showing them how to navigate out in open water, and once they knew how to do that, they started raiding passing foreign vessels and taking and selling everyone on board as slaves.
10/29/11 4:22 PM
FCTV808
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i would like to buy a hot ginger and condition her japanese.
10/29/11 4:29 PM
MOB U2
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@FCTV - I was sorta joking, but really if I did it would be so I could travel around the world. Wife kinda likes the idea, I do too but I'd wanna have some versatile skills. The only thing I could think of would be nursing or accounting. I don't like the first idea really, but the idea of travelling I like a lot so maybe . . .

@Moke - Wow, you're one of the few dudes who know about the Barbary pirate white slavery. I don't like mentioning it often because it seems to be some platform for real racists to invalidate the enslavement of West Africans. But yeah it always made me wonder why people forgot about it. I remember learning it in the 4th grade, and it was one of the first things George Washington did - pay the pirates of the Barbary coast - Morrocco, Algiers, Tunisia - to leave ships alone so the white sailors would not be enslaved.

Btw, do you know about the white slavery in Oregon? Apparently there used to be bars in Oregon that had trap doors. Guys would go to take a piss and there would be a trap door. Guy is drunk and falls into some underground catacomb. Is shackled and sent off to sail to muthafucking CHina. It's pretty damn horror movie crazy but it happened.
10/29/11 6:01 PM
FCTV808

mu2, u shud really looking into what kc is suggesting. :)
10/29/11 6:47 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MOB U2 - @FCTV - I was sorta joking, but really if I did it would be so I could travel around the world. Wife kinda likes the idea, I do too but I'd wanna have some versatile skills. The only thing I could think of would be nursing or accounting. I don't like the first idea really, but the idea of travelling I like a lot so maybe . . .

@Moke - Wow, you're one of the few dudes who know about the Barbary pirate white slavery. I don't like mentioning it often because it seems to be some platform for real racists to invalidate the enslavement of West Africans. But yeah it always made me wonder why people forgot about it. I remember learning it in the 4th grade, and it was one of the first things George Washington did - pay the pirates of the Barbary coast - Morrocco, Algiers, Tunisia - to leave ships alone so the white sailors would not be enslaved.

Btw, do you know about the white slavery in Oregon? Apparently there used to be bars in Oregon that had trap doors. Guys would go to take a piss and there would be a trap door. Guy is drunk and falls into some underground catacomb. Is shackled and sent off to sail to muthafucking CHina. It's pretty damn horror movie crazy but it happened.

BUT....BUT....BUT...IT'S ALL THE WHITEMAN'S EVIL THAT CREATED SLAVERY!

Pre-industrial revolution the whites ventured deep into the dark continent to capture africans for slaves....it was pretty fukin proven to be unheard of for such a practice to have existed prior to the white man.....RIGHT???RIIIIIGHT? ;p

Hell, china has always been a utopia, its grand achievement of the Great Wall was built by happy well compensated contract workforce imbued with a desire to protect their nation from the savages.

FUK WHITEY!
10/29/11 7:11 PM
MOB U2

Sgt. Slaphead - 
MOB U2 - @FCTV - I was sorta joking, but really if I did it would be so I could travel around the world. Wife kinda likes the idea, I do too but I'd wanna have some versatile skills. The only thing I could think of would be nursing or accounting. I don't like the first idea really, but the idea of travelling I like a lot so maybe . . .

BUT....BUT....BUT...IT'S ALL THE WHITEMAN'S EVIL THAT CREATED SLAVERY!

Pre-industrial revolution the whites ventured deep into the dark continent to capture africans for slaves....it was pretty fukin proven to be unheard of for such a practice to have existed prior to the white man.....RIGHT???RIIIIIGHT? ;p

Hell, china has always been a utopia, its grand achievement of the Great Wall was built by happy well compensated contract workforce imbued with a desire to protect their nation from the savages.

FUK WHITEY!

Ho relax man. Slavery is slavery and I thought you would know by now I'm not a blame the whitey kinda guy. I should've said I am wary of putting it out there at times when to validate arguments that inherently racist or that use any form of slavery as a means to validate being and feeling hopeless and unwilling to do something to better yourself.

This is literally what happened the LAST time I brought this up:

Poly friend brings up colonialism to talk about why things are good for his people.
White friend add two cents.
Poly brings in black slavery analogy.
Me talk about some history of slavery around the world. Most were debt-slaves; others chattel slaves. Chattel meaning property, and meaning what most W. Africans were.
Poly thinks he's right.
Then I bring in argument of Barbary white slavery.
White friend wants to use argument of slavery of white people in N. Africa in several counterarguments that not only invalidate the meaning of black slavery, but slavery as a whole (and I was more talking chattel slaves).

*At this point I facepalm and am ashamed to know these people.

In my graduate years a colleague of mine was doing research on Burmese slavery. So me and him went back and forth re: the history of slavery. So when we discussed and mutually researched re: white slavery, the only places Barbary white slavery was mentioned was on white power and Stormfront pages.

And the argument was the typical "See blackie did it to us, so it's right we do it to them."
But when discussing things re: white on white historical slavery or oppression, i.e. English over the Irish, etc. things got pretty damn interesting.

When I call for slavery of peoples by they American gov't. I'm really talking about useless shitheads that should be debt slaves. All in all the slavery argument is a used and abused concept that has been more detrimental than beneficial in learning in recent times.

And it's non just non-blacks that are saying. You can just open up any book by Thomas Sowell or listen to a tirade of Bill Cosby and you'll get plenty elder African-Americans that'll say the same thing.
10/29/11 7:14 PM
MOB U2

KyokushinCatch - MOB u2, I think there's a high demand for gunslingin' these days - and FC & Slaphead just might have teh hookup

Hehehe. Though I would actually really LOVE shooting things for a living, esp. scum, I don't even own a gun or shoot regularly. I don't even know if my eyes and hands are steady and sharp enough to be a decent marksman.

Though I do tell my co-workers I would love to quit education altogether and shoot people for a living.

Sometimes I don't know if what I do is committing career hara-kiri but oh well.
10/29/11 7:16 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL! Not irate at you and went through the same points in classes....FUN!!!!

Thomas Sowell, I love reading his stuff!
10/29/11 7:18 PM
Sgt. Slaphead

KyokushinCatch - MOB u2, I think there's a high demand for gunslingin' these days - and FC & Slaphead just might have teh hookup

I dunno nuthin'......but I know a guy!
10/30/11 1:15 AM
HNLFS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blue namer please:

http://famous-relationships.topsynergy.com/!photos/Charmane_Star.jpg
10/30/11 1:19 AM
cypherpunk

To take a little pressure off of the white man, let it be known that the jews played a HUGE role in the trans-Atlantic African slave trade.

http://www.blacksandjews.com/JewsInSlaveryA-G.html

http://www.blacksandjews.com/JewsInSlaveryH-N.html

http://www.blacksandjews.com/JewsInSlaveryO-T.html

http://www.blacksandjews.com/JewsInSlaveryU-Z.html

There were so many jews that were documented to have played a role in the African slave trade that they had to split it up into 4 lists organized by last name.

For obvious reasons, the jews don't want people to know this.
10/30/11 8:40 PM
fnunderful
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have no white guilt. The irish were slaves even in their own country. Slaves were traded all over the world by every race (including black africans) and to blame white people only is wrong. If you go back far enough in all histories you will find that most races, religions, and cultures were oppressed by one conquering entity or another.
So stop feeling guilty and quite looking for compensation for it.
10/30/11 10:01 PM
MOB U2

cypherpunk - To take a little pressure off of the white man, let it be known that the jews played a HUGE role in the trans-Atlantic African slave trade.

For obvious reasons, the jews don't want people to know this.

Yes, this is true. I believe it was the Dutch Jews that started transatlantic black slavery to that degree b/c they served as the financiers. The Dutch were the true founders of corporations, allowing patrons to buy stock in companies, and really well BANKING in general. This came about when they began the whole Dutch East India spice company in Java, Sumatra, and the Moluccas, which then really kickstarted colonialism in the East to a higher level.

The Jews even legitimized it by stating that Ham, the one son cursed by Noah in the Bible/Talmud for seeing him naked, was the ancestor of the Africans. Henceforth, Ham-ites or Africans, were destined to be slaves b/c of God's will. These are the reasons why Farrakhan had such a big beef with Jews back in the day.

*Some argue that the Knights of the Templar were the people who started banking. That's a whole other debate altogether.

10/30/11 10:05 PM
MOB U2

fnunderful - I have no white guilt. The irish were slaves even in their own country. Slaves were traded all over the world by every race (including black africans) and to blame white people only is wrong. If you go back far enough in all histories you will find that most races, religions, and cultures were oppressed by one conquering entity or another.

You should talk about slavery and oppression with Eastern Europeans. Bring up Genghis Khan.

The conversation will go into a whole other level of viciousness you've never seen before. If I was a real ASIAN Central Asian I guess I might be suckered into Asian guilt too.
10/30/11 11:22 PM
cypherpunk

Most Asians are kinda proud of Ghengis even if their ancestors were stomped by him.
10/30/11 11:43 PM
FCTV808

Edited: 10/30/11 11:43 PM
fnunderful - I have no white guilt. The irish were slaves even in their own country. Slaves were traded all over the world by every race (including black africans) and to blame white people only is wrong. If you go back far enough in all histories you will find that most races, religions, and cultures were oppressed by one conquering entity or another.

i would buy this. and enslave. and it would wind up killing me happy.

10/31/11 12:18 AM
MOB U2

cypherpunk - Most Asians are kinda proud of Ghengis even if their ancestors were stomped by him.

Yeah I know, it's very odd.

So when I've eaten kimchi with Korean friends that claim Genghis as Korean I say, "Eating kim chi makes me feel like Genghis." Then they get very happy.

In a way it's true, b/c Genghis was the one who brought Kimchi to Vienna. By the time it got to Germany it became sauerkraut.

The basic ration of a soldier of the Golden Horde was usually a sack of grain and a few jars of salted cabbage; everything else they obtained was through pillage. This is the reason why historians that studied the phenomenon of scurvy discovered why the Horde, who travelled across the Central Asian steppes with minimal foodstuffs, did not suffer from scurvy like the British limeys did.

10/31/11 12:47 AM
JIMMYNAKS
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even Hitler would agree that Hapas are the superior race. Best of both worlds.

And personally we all welcome our new Reptilian leaders. Phone Post
10/31/11 1:38 AM
FCTV808

koreans are proud of their mongol heritage. sad really
10/31/11 1:46 AM
Mudderfaeg
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm Chamorro/Filipino.... Idk what's good about my race. It's whatever lol. Phone Post
10/31/11 3:43 AM
cypherpunk

Something Nice About Japan:

Not having lived in Japan, I don't know how they do it, but they've provided an environment where artists can flourish. A lot of the artists aren't even professional. They just do it for fun, but they're so good at what they do. Their work has brought me a lot of joy, and it makes me happy to be Japanese.

There are so many examples of this, but I'll leave you with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-wVxJ21IjE

(amateur guitarist (cover of Perfume's Natural ni Koi Shite))
10/31/11 2:18 PM
cypherpunk

I gained a lot of respect for Vietnamese people when I was wrestling. Every single one of them was tough as shit. Win or lose, they fought hard. Phone Post
11/1/11 2:16 AM
cypherpunk

Haha. :P Yeah, I was at 103 once upon a time. I was peer-pressured into wrestling by a German friend, but I'm glad I did it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.