NonIntervention
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YT

Really really good at conquering shit.

Really bad at resisting fried foods.
11/4/11 4:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FCTV808
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^no viet can trump little italy's italiano cuisine--the ones that are cooked by mexicanianos. :)
11/4/11 4:53 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Viet eye-talion is a WIN!....dunno about mexi fren.
11/4/11 7:35 AM
Moke
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Viets in general are great cooks. And the ones that came over as boat peeps are some of the most patriotic, anti-commie (and other such nonsense), freedom loving Americans you will ever find.
11/4/11 8:52 PM
MOB U2
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@Mudderfaeg - Filipino I put up pages earlier. Chamorro - made spears out of human shinbone, have unique stone mason architecture.

Viets - Fought Chinese, Mongols, French, and Americans since the 7th century establishment of the Dai Viet polity (prior to the inclusion of Cham Annam into Vietnam). That basically means leave them alone.

Kinda like Alexander Great, British, and the Russians against the Afghans.
11/4/11 8:53 PM
MOB U2
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KyokushinCatch - went to a todai in l.a. (so-called japanese buffet) mezzken cook comes out and uses the phone. I hear him say "si, I'm working at a CHINESE restaurant"

hahahaha
11/4/11 8:58 PM
FCTV808
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no one in their right mind goes to todai.

i worry about you kc
11/4/11 9:11 PM
Moke
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To be fair, messicans think all Asians are "chiness"...They're fairly racist against them which I always though was HILARIOUS. Firstly, that messicans have the nerve to be racist against ANYONE, and second, because all continental American pre-Columbus inhabitants are descended from Eurasians via the Bering Strait land bridge.

But most of all I laugh when they are racist against Europeans in general and Whitey speaking the "European" English language. I always like to remind them that Spanish comes from Spain, which last I checked, is in Europe.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.