UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> What is up with Superbrawl vault of videos?

10/28/11 8:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kanotoa
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I talked to Patrick Frietas a long time ago and he told me that Elite XC had the rights to the videos them the UFC bought Elite.

Is Dana going to just mothball this classic library or what. I wish the UFC would make a box set of DVDs like KOTC did. My dream would be if he would just let the videos be posted on youtube. I ave a feeling he would rather charge us $1 per fight on that crappy UFC.TV.
10/28/11 9:50 PM
PatrickFreitas
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

turns out i was wrong. tjay managed to save those vids, last i heard.
10/28/11 9:55 PM
FCTV808
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

videos in storage?
10/29/11 2:54 AM
kanotoa
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Mark, if you get a chance I think an MMA show where you show 1 or two old fights, you talk about it afterwards and maybe interview a few fighters. I think it would be really cool. I wanted to do something like that but Superbrawl got sold and I had some personal things come up so i never did the TV show.

I think this would be really popular and I could see OC 16 or other local channel picking it up.
10/29/11 3:03 AM
Magnum TA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember a guy put a bunch of Gussie fights on YouTube and then they vanished. It sucked! Phone Post
10/29/11 3:13 AM
Magnum TA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had almost all of them on VHS at one point. Phone Post
10/29/11 5:16 AM
TheAlchemist
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I still have all the K5 Superbrawls on VHS....somewhere.
10/31/11 1:49 AM
Mudderfaeg
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanna see the super brawl when Severn fought John Calvo. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.