UnderGround Forums

Anaconda No-Gi UnderGround >> ** Avellan Kneebar Video - Props to Oleg Taktarov!

10/29/11 12:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Marcos Avellan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/29/11 12:23 AM

Hey everybody, last week I posted a technique video with Two Heel Hook Escapes, if you want to see it, click here.  This week I'm showing three moves, which is my baddest submission from bottom half guard (a kneebar that Oleg Taktarov showed me), another variation to the kneebar when they roll over, and a reliable sweep that has NEVER failed me when attacking with this kneebar.

If you like the video, please do me favor and bump this thread up with a "TTT" and/or like my video and post a comment on youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0si4OCFpMHg  By bumping this thread back up, liking my video on youtube, and/or posting a comment on youtube it helps promote me and my gym so I'd appreciate the help.

On Friday I'll post another technique, I'm not sure what to show yet, but if anybody knows me or my brother's style and has a request, go ahead and post it (this video was done off of a request). Oh, one more thing, I love feedback, so if anybody hits this move in training or in a match, please post some feedback on my facebook page wall at www.facebook.com/MarcosAvellan and "like" my page.

--Marcos Avellan

P.S.  Also subscribe to my Youtube channel at www.Youtube.com/TeamFFA

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.