UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Gurgel Blasts Zoila's Critics, Would Fight Them

10/29/11 2:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kmowatt
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jorge Gurgel Blasts Critics Of Wife Zoila’s Request For Fans Assistance With Medical Bills

http://fcfighter.com/post/jorge-gurgel-blasts-critics-of-wife-zoila%E2%80%99s-request-for-fans-assistance-with-medical-bills
10/29/11 2:50 PM
standupwarrior
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jorge needs to stand down here.

He and Zoila are wrong and should be embarrassed by her actions whether he knew about what she was doing in the first place or not as he claims.
10/29/11 2:51 PM
yabadaba
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://fcfighter.com/post/jorge-gurgel-blasts-critics-of-wife-zoila%E2%80%99s-request-for-fans-assistance-with-medical-bills
10/29/11 2:51 PM
Tom O'Bedlam
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck yourself.

Nothing wrong with asking for help when you need it. Phone Post
10/29/11 2:55 PM
Pito Chueco
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

“Twitter is too much, it’s ruining people’s social skills,” he said. “Everyone has their faces buried in their phone nowadays. I’d rather be riding a wave, or running and seeing the pavement beneath me with the sun shining down on my face.”

So true!
(contradicts self as I sit here on the computer on a nice Saturday afternoon)
10/29/11 2:56 PM
Bat21
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom O'Bedlam -  Nothing wrong with asking for help when you need it. Phone Post

10/29/11 2:58 PM
tinytuffnutz
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/29/11 3:00 PM
I'm not trying to offend/defend anyone. This whole situation is just gross. With that being said, there is nothing wrong with asking for help, when you need it.
10/29/11 2:59 PM
Humphrey

Edited: 10/29/11 3:08 PM
Oh ok i get it now. she's fucked doctors and hospitals in three states (that they admit to) and can't get insurance, so that warrants e-panhandling. and when criticized the response is to fight them.

What is this? junior high? you dont' uphold your basic adult responsibilities, choose fighting as a career, and can't figure out why you can't get insured after stealing services from at least 3 medical facilities?

Seriously?

and how could they not have insurance AND a 2500 deductible? What the fuck is it deducted from?

the part about a lawyer advising them to not speak is actually pretty funny.

Listen, you reap what you sow. Asking the fans to pick up for your own failures is not the way to go, period. 

I really can't say why everyone else gets mad about it, but it's insulting to me that someone asks for money to pay for things after spending a year bragging, taking videos of piles of cash, buying high profile cars, guitars and all sorts of toys.

I've donated to MANY causes, including helping to buy a broke kid a gi, sending other down and out kids in training help. I ENJOY helping people who truly need it. So when asked to send money to people that were simply irresponsible and want to get some free cash, I have a pretty big problem 
10/29/11 3:01 PM
NorthFromHere
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a very bright couple I must say
10/29/11 3:04 PM
Humphrey

Edited: 10/29/11 3:04 PM
i have an idea. maybe we should campaign for all the money donated so far, and all the money from here out, gets sent to their creditors. Bet that wouldn't go over so well.

I mean that's helping, right?
10/29/11 3:06 PM
standupwarrior
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Fuck yourself.

Nothing wrong with asking for help when you need it."

Fuck me? That's what you say to someone who has an opinion?

Well, same to you then. You should put your money where your mouth is and pay their bills for them.

There are people on this forum I'm sure who could use the help much more than 2 pro fighters who get paid to fight on a regular basis, own a gym with 700 students, get paid for sponsorships and have a house big enough for 5 people to live in.
10/29/11 3:06 PM
goodandevil

They don't need help in the way that others may need help. People who need help with medical bills don't own schools, bad ass cars and such. People who need help own bills and debt.
10/29/11 3:11 PM
Eliddle
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought not paying for medical services was akin to stealing.

Might not be what "god" would have wanted...
10/29/11 3:12 PM
SandraBullockFan
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would fight them for money?
10/29/11 3:15 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So people have a problem with his wife asking for a handout when she's married to a successful businessman and her and him are both semi high level athletes..and Gurgel chose to respond with the standard "Ill fight you because we disagree"

Good to see that he was able to stay classy........

10/29/11 3:17 PM
Humphrey

Edited: 10/29/11 3:19 PM
well, if you believe that he didn't know about it until after it happened you're insane.

the entire debacle pretty much paints the right picture of these people and their morals.

Normally I'd say his response hurt much more than it helped, but frankly, i think they're pretty well damaged enough that this won't surprise anyone. Just confirms what they thought. 

bny the way, want to know who gets hurt the worst here (other than the people they've stolen services from)? The people that are truly down from bad circumstances, not frivolous actions, that might not get help, or as much as they could have, because people are suspcious since this type of shit happens.

10/29/11 3:17 PM
ABE FROMAN
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As I recall, there was at least one green namer that said he would say something to Jorge's face.
10/29/11 3:18 PM
J-Tee
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/29/11 3:19 PM
Tom O'Bedlam -Nothing wrong with asking for help when you need it. Phone Post

10/29/11 3:24 PM
XFC

This whole fight us or shut up from professional a fighter is a absolute disgrace. If JG is under contract with any organisation this also a slur upon them which they need to address.

Justin
10/29/11 3:26 PM
standupwarrior

"and how could they not have insurance AND a 2500 deductible? "

Exactly right. Now we know they're full of shit
10/29/11 3:30 PM
groundfighter2000
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

J-Tee - 
Tom O'Bedlam -Nothing wrong with asking for help when you need it.

Emphasis on "when you need it". Its already been discussed but there were other ways they could have gone about raising money without simply asking online. Lets not forget about the videos of the new cars and wads of cash.
10/29/11 3:37 PM
lilmanster

Edited: 10/29/11 3:37 PM
I use to work in collections for a health insurance company. People will say anything to get out of paying what they owe. Its disgusting.
10/29/11 3:38 PM
CrazyPope
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ -  So people have a problem with his wife asking for a handout when she's married to a successful businessman and her and him are both semi high level athletes..and Gurgel chose to respond with the standard "Ill fight you because we disagree"

Good to see that he was able to stay classy........

10/29/11 3:41 PM
J-Lo tapped that ass
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pic of the purse from the Jorge Gurgel vs. Zoila's critics fights:

10/29/11 3:47 PM
standupwarrior

That video = owned/caught red handed

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.