UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Please help i need wisdom

10/29/11 9:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
zaiontz
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In the past 8 months ive had 6 family members pass away of mainly old age and cancer which was hard plus a friend of mine got shot in battle he was a marine. My bestfriend and spiritual brother died in a car accident 1 mile from my house and my girlfriend's dad jut past away..thats 9 people within 8 months. Ive been missing them, hurting, & dont understand.. I get angry at God then im fine and love him and try 2 stay positive as in something good will come out of my situation but what good could come out of this im only 18 years old.
Thank you for future posts
10/30/11 9:15 AM
770mdm
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Given your sense of pain, understanding what G-d's role is in your suffering, may help you deal with it a bit more.

http://www.azure.org.il/article.php?id=20
10/30/11 8:14 PM
zaiontz
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you so much guys appreciate the time you took to help out. I have family saying you shoul have counciling or its ok its hard but you have to get through it. Well thanks but tell me something i dont know and need counciling just makes me feel like there's something wrong with me. I appreciate the offer of getting me a gift but i couldnt ask that from you Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.