UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MMAViking.com is all about Nordic MMA in English

11/4/11 3:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Fight! UK Online - What do you think of Puhakka vs. Winner at BAMMA 8 mate?

Well one thing is for sure: it's gonna be violent. Good opportunity for both: Puhakka needs a big win at this point of his career while Winner needs to legit wins if he wants to get back to the UFC
11/4/11 5:17 PM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
 Cage 17 weigh-in results, photos and pre-fight comments 
11/5/11 10:55 AM
NorthFromHere

MMAViking.com
 Cage 17 LIVE results from the god damn polar circle brought to you by MMAViking. Fights start in an hour.
11/6/11 8:51 AM
NorthFromHere

MMAViking.com
Cage 17 event named “Northern Storm” offered a night full of exciting Mixed Martial Arts bouts for the fight fans in the city of Oulu. The crowd at the Oulu hall was great. The fans loudly supported their owns but also appreciated good performances by the foreign fighters. Only three fights went to the judges while the rest ended with a submission.

Please continue reading at MMAViking.com
11/7/11 2:41 AM
NorthFromHere

Edited: 11/07/11 2:42 AM
MMAViking.com
10 Things to Love About Papy “Makambo” Abedi’s UFC 138 Performance at MMAViking.com
11/7/11 3:27 AM
Cheeseman
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loving your work mate, keep it up, it's greatly appreciated Phone Post
11/7/11 5:15 AM
NorthFromHere

MMAViking.com
Thank you Cheeseman. Me and Ryan are trying our best to improve the status of Nordic MMA in media.
11/7/11 5:37 AM
v1k1ng
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
11/7/11 5:53 AM
funkjoker
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

first of all, this co-operation is fantastic, i've always enjoyed both of your work!

now, what's up with march 28th in stockholm? the ufc is known to always book several venues in advance, like they just did in the uk. but that doesn't mean that they're definitely going to be there. they just like to have options. so my question is, how high do you think are the chances that the ufc is actually going to stockholm in march? as a german who always wanted to visit sweden, that would be a fantastic development. what are the guys from mmanytt and kimura.se saying? unfortunately i can't read their content.

bonus question: what is papy abedi's "normal" job?
11/7/11 5:54 AM
NorthFromHere

Edited: 11/07/11 5:54 AM
MMAViking.com
By the way Kujala vs Benitez fight was cancelled due to Kujala crashing her car to a moose when she was driving to the event. How Nordic is that?
11/7/11 7:15 AM
Amanita

Maiju "Hirvikolari" Kujala!
11/7/11 9:43 AM
Fight! UK Online
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthFromHere - 

Well one thing is for sure: it's gonna be violent. Good opportunity for both: Puhakka needs a big win at this point of his career while Winner needs to legit wins if he wants to get back to the UFC
Puhakka pulled from the fight because of his right wing tats and what not. Shame, great fight that would have been.

11/7/11 9:44 AM
Fight! UK Online
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

funkjoker - first of all, this co-operation is fantastic, i've always enjoyed both of your work!

now, what's up with march 28th in stockholm? the ufc is known to always book several venues in advance, like they just did in the uk. but that doesn't mean that they're definitely going to be there. they just like to have options. so my question is, how high do you think are the chances that the ufc is actually going to stockholm in march? as a german who always wanted to visit sweden, that would be a fantastic development. what are the guys from mmanytt and kimura.se saying? unfortunately i can't read their content.
Dana sounded pretty adamant it was happening on Saturday.

11/7/11 11:01 AM
NorthFromHere

MMAViking.com
Fight! UK Online - 
NorthFromHere - 

Puhakka pulled from the fight because of his right wing tats and what not. Shame, great fight that would have been.

I read about it and frankly wasn't very surprised. KSW already did the same thing.
11/7/11 11:07 AM
HULKSMASH

TTT Phone Post
11/7/11 11:35 AM
funkjoker
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight! UK Online - 
funkjoker - first of all, this co-operation is fantastic, i've always enjoyed both of your work!

Dana sounded pretty adamant it was happening on Saturday.

cheers mate, that's fantastic! fifteen members of groundandpound.de were out drinking and watching the fights in birmingham but we couldn't find our european top ten uk expert to chug down a couple pints of bad tasting english beer. :(
11/7/11 11:35 AM
funkjoker

what's the latest on the next superior challenge event?
11/7/11 3:17 PM
NorthFromHere

MMAViking.com
 Papy Abedi talks about his fight with Thiago Alves, next fight, possible UFC event in Sweden etc

Next Time I’m Fighting in Sweden – Papy Abedi (Video)

11/7/11 3:53 PM
Captain America
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very cool Phone Post
11/8/11 4:54 AM
Fight! UK Online

funkjoker -

cheers mate, that's fantastic! fifteen members of groundandpound.de were out drinking and watching the fights in birmingham but we couldn't find our european top ten uk expert to chug down a couple pints of bad tasting english beer. :(
Haha, which one of you is this?

I briefly met Mark Bergmann at the post-fight presser but I went back to the hotel to work and sleep because I may have a huge fight coming up in December (waiting for the 100%), so I did the sensible thing.

Nothing I would have liked more than a few overpriced, foul tasting pints with your crew!

11/8/11 5:23 AM
NorthFromHere

MMAViking.com
I can only drink bottled beers in UK. Ales from the tap are dead still, yuk
11/8/11 5:36 AM
NorthFromHere

MMAViking.com
funkjoker - now, what's up with march 28th in stockholm?

The word on the filthy streets of Stockholm is that they are now aiming for April...Saturday...Globen.
11/8/11 5:56 AM
NorthFromHere

Edited: 11/08/11 6:09 AM
MMAViking.com

Anton Kuivanen to train with Masvidal at the American Top Team

Finnish lightweight star Anton "Wolverine" Kuivanen is flying tomorrow to USA for a training camp at the famed American Top Team gym in Coconut Creek, Florida. Main reason for Kuivanen's five week stay this time is to help Jorge "Gamebred" Masvidal get ready for his StrikeForce title fight against Gilbert Melendez on December 17th.

Please continue reading at MMAViking.com

11/8/11 3:43 PM
funkjoker

Fight! UK Online - 
funkjoker -

Haha, which one of you is this?

I briefly met Mark Bergmann at the post-fight presser but I went back to the hotel to work and sleep because I may have a huge fight coming up in December (waiting for the 100%), so I did the sensible thing.

Nothing I would have liked more than a few overpriced, foul tasting pints with your crew!

jan! we're thinking about attending bamma in february, next superior challenge (whenever that will be) and of course ufc in stockholm - plenty of opportunities to meet our english and scandinavian mates. :D good luck with your fight preparation!
11/8/11 3:46 PM
funkjoker

NorthFromHere - 
funkjoker - now, what's up with march 28th in stockholm?

The word on the filthy streets of Stockholm is that they are now aiming for April...Saturday...Globen.

ah well, not as good as march, but still during my semester break. i really hope there's going to be an official announcement soon...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.