UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hioki hoping to inspire fellow Japanese fighters

10/31/11 11:11 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Great expectations followed Hatsu Hioki  when the featherweight signed with the UFC. Little did fight fans know, the Japanese star is attempting to revitalize an entire nation’s future in mixed martial arts.

“Japanese MMA is not dead, it’s time to change,” Hioki claimed after his win over George Roop."

“I think I will be really happy if all the Japanese people watching my fight were encouraged by my fight,” Hioki expressed at the post-event press conference. “Basically, the rules were different, but I believe there’s going to be a possibility that many Japanese fighters will be victorious in this event.”

“Whether you’re Japanese, Brazilian, Croatian or whatever, this is a tough place to fight. All the best fighters in the world fight here from all over the world. I wouldn’t point out one certain spot on the map and say, ‘Oh, these guys aren’t doing well.’”

Read entire article...

10/31/11 11:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShaqNoob
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gellow? did you mean yellow? oh fellow, I get it..
10/31/11 11:13 AM
ajsr
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Having no cage in your primary gym is absolute madness.
10/31/11 11:31 AM
Steve4192
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love me some Hioki and I still believe, but I doubt that performance inspired anyone.
10/31/11 11:40 AM
rosario00
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It will inspire Japanese fighters to either stay in Japan or pursue a different career Phone Post
10/31/11 11:46 AM
PembrokePinesVillain
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

they ment jello i think
10/31/11 11:46 AM
EasyTapper
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A news site full of typos is absolute madness as well. Phone Post
10/31/11 11:49 AM
Kirik
1741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground, Mayor for Life
ShaqNoob - gellow? did you mean yellow? oh fellow, I get it..

Chris is going to have to work through lunch for that.
10/31/11 11:58 AM
LTL
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In case Chris denies it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.