UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Worth Risk trade for Chris Johnson?

11/1/11 12:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FreakZilla
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thinking about offering Mike Tolbert for Chris Johnson. Do you think this is a fair trade and worth the risk?

I already have MJD, Turner, and Fred Jackson.
11/1/11 1:22 PM
Caleb
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Chris Johnson couldn't do anything against the Colts...at home, then he is pretty worthless at this point. I think Tolbert even has more value at this point.

With that said, you never know when I player can get hot and since you already have MJD, Turner, and Jackson... it wouldn't hurt to trade for Chris Johnson. Maybe he gets hot the 2nd half of the season?
11/1/11 2:36 PM
FreakZilla
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is exactly what i am hoping for. Tolbert makes for a good spot replacement, but i think i will take a chance on Johnson (Risk<Reward). I will propose this trade today.
11/1/11 4:29 PM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think Johnson will be getting hot anytime soon. The only reason he is still getting alot of touches now is that Munchak is a first time coach and doesn't have the juice yet to bench him. But you probably won't be starting Tolbert much so the trade is a watch. Do it or not, I don't think it will impact you either way.

11/1/11 5:18 PM
Caleb
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, do the trade or not.. it probably won't matter either way. Ha
11/1/11 6:05 PM
FreakZilla

funny, someone just offered me Nate Washington for Tolbert. Does this sound better? I have Steve Smith and Dwayne Bowe, but it gets thin after that: Lance Moore and Percy Harvin.
11/2/11 9:18 AM
Caleb

FreakZilla - funny, someone just offered me Nate Washington for Tolbert. Does this sound better? I have Steve Smith and Dwayne Bowe, but it gets thin after that: Lance Moore and Percy Harvin.

No way I would take that one. Tolbert is way better than Washington. Also, you need security.. if one of your RB'S goes down, you need a backup. Ryan Matthews is injury prone and is even going to be out this week. Tolbert also has a nose for the end zone.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.