UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Week 9 sit em start em....

11/4/11 8:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caleb
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheRealJoker - Day to day with Kubiak could mean weeks. When he hurt his knee in 07 and missed 7 weeks Kubiak was saying day to day each week. He has no reason to be honest! haha

Bottomline: AJ had surgery after his latest injury. After the bye would mean a 7 week recovery. Even if he comes back for Tampa I dont think he'll be more than a decoy. Phone Post

I disagree with you on one point. After 7 weeks.. he will be good to go... 100% healthy against Tampa.
11/4/11 8:52 AM
Caleb
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Miaou - Trying to trade Stafford to upgrade my team. I already have Cam so no point in keeping both.
My Players-
RB's:AP, DMC, Chris Johnson, Bush
WR's: Calvin Johnson, Bowe, Boldin, Marshall
TE:Finley/Hernandez

This guy has Romo and has been pretty PO'd about him so going to offer Stafford.
His players are-
RB:Mccoy, SJax, Mendenhall, Ingram
WR:Steve Johnson, AJ Green, VJax, and BLloyd
TE:Fred/vernon davis

THinking of offering Stafford for Mendenhall. You think Mendenhall will have a better 2nd half of a season?

Mendenhall for Stafford would be an awesome trade for you and yes, I think Mendenhall will have a better 2nd half. Raplisburger is starting to get some really good chemistry with his WR's and that will open up the run for them when they want. Plus they love to go to Mendenhall at the goal line.

With all of that said, I don't think this guy will take that trade. I would offer him Stafford and Bush, but wait until after this week because Bush is going to have a good game with no DMC.
11/4/11 10:43 AM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hmmm... so hillis looks like is going to play. he hasn't been that good when he did play though.. so for my RB spot. already starting sproles. i have chris johnson, peyton hillis, and Ben-Jarvis Green Ellis.

and for the 2nd place guy on that list, would he beat fred davis and steve johnson for the flex?
11/4/11 12:04 PM
TheRealJoker
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mendenhall vs Law Firm this week? Phone Post
11/4/11 1:02 PM
Caleb

The Law firm is just to hit or miss lately... last 2 games have been misses. I would have to go with the guy who will get 20+ carries no question. Mendenhall....Beanie was able to get 88 yards and a TD against Baltimore, I can see Mendenhall putting up similar numbers.
11/4/11 3:08 PM
MentalRage
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeMarco Murray or LeGarrette Blount for a flex?
11/4/11 4:56 PM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/04/11 5:02 PM
 Ryan Fitzpatrick v Tim Tebow?

I know what a shit choice. Neither should be started. But there is zero waiver wire value out there. Unless you know of any? Carson Palmer? Alex Smith? Andy Dalton?

11/4/11 5:50 PM
Caleb

MentalRage - DeMarco Murray or LeGarrette Blount for a flex?

Come on son. Murray all day long!
11/4/11 5:54 PM
Caleb

Waylay -  Ryan Fitzpatrick v Tim Tebow?

I know what a shit choice. Neither should be started. But there is zero waiver wire value out there. Unless you know of any? Carson Palmer? Alex Smith? Andy Dalton?

I would take Ryan Fitzpatrick. Tebow doesn't have much value at all right now. I would drop him and pick up Andy Dalton if he is available in your league. Cincy looks legit this year and he has some great targets and plays with fire.
11/4/11 5:56 PM
Caleb

alxholic - hmmm... so hillis looks like is going to play. he hasn't been that good when he did play though.. so for my RB spot. already starting sproles. i have chris johnson, peyton hillis, and Ben-Jarvis Green Ellis.

and for the 2nd place guy on that list, would he beat fred davis and steve johnson for the flex?

Man, that is tough. I would steer clear of Davis now.. he was limited in practice this week and no telling if he even plays or not. I would go Sproles and BJG.
11/4/11 6:38 PM
MentalRage
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have one more question. I'm in a 20 team league and I am not sure which three WR I should start.

Jonathan Baldwin vs MIA

Mario Manningham vs NE

Julio Jones vs IND

Antonio Brown vs BAL
11/4/11 8:10 PM
endochokedme
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Hillis had a setback today

trade Julio Jones for Michael Bush?

.5 PPR
11/5/11 12:26 PM
Caleb

Sit baldwin mental. Jones for bush... Only if u can get him to take the trade this week Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.