UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> APEC Hawaii - Nov. 7 - 14 - Do not get arrested!

11/2/11 12:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jjmtg
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

APEC this, APEC that. APEC, APEC, APEC.

Enough already. The only thing you do not want to do is to go to one of these events, get arrested (at APEC event or in the Honolulu area for anything) and have no money to bail out.

Stay away from Waikiki, the Convention Center and Ihilani for this week. If you got to go to one of these areas for something check the traffic rountes and road closures.

If you go to one of these events to protest and plan on or you think you might get arrested there or you get arrested for anything in Honolulu area, here is some info for you.

ALL people arrested in Honolulu during November 7, 2011 - November 14, 2011, will be processed at the Kapolei Police Station, this is in the middle of nowhere. If you do not have money to bail yourselves out you have to wait for other people not to have money so that the police have enough people to be taken to Kaneohe Court.

Kaneohe Court starts at 1:30 p.m. for all those people who were arrested in Honolulu. 1:30 p.m. Friday is a holiday and no court will run on November 11, 2011. If you get arrested on Thursday after 4:00 p.m. and not enough people are arrested you might be in jail until Monday, November 14, 2011.

If you plan on being arrested in Honolulu area or one of the APEC places bring $1,000 cash money. If enough people do not bail out Kanohe Court will run on Satuday November 12 and Sunday November 13, 2011 if other people can not bail out either.

More info here:

http://www.courts.state.hi.us/news_and_reports/featured_news/2011/10/apec_2011.html

Changes in Court Venues and Hours of Operation for Arrests During Nov. 7-14
The Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Leaders Meeting will take place in Honolulu during the second week of November. Twenty thousand individuals are expected to attend, including the leaders of the 21 APEC economies, ministers, business leaders and the international news media.

In order to ensure due process of law, the Hawaii State Judiciary, Department of Public Safety and the Honolulu Police Department (HPD) will make the following temporary changes in venue and hours from Monday, November 7 to Monday, November 14.

Arrests
Individuals arrested by HPD officers and State Sheriffs will be transported to and held at the Kapolei Police Station located at 1100 Kamokila Boulevard. The Kapolei Police Station may be reached at (808) 723-8400.

Court Arraignments
Individuals arrested and charged with criminal violations of state law, with the exception of those charged with domestic violence related crimes, will make their initial court appearance at the Kaneohe District Courthouse at 45-939 Pookela Street. The Kaneohe courthouse may be reached at (808) 534-6300. All court arraignment sessions in Kaneohe will convene at 1:30 p.m. each day. On Saturday, November 12, (and if needed, on Sunday, November 13), the Kaneohe courthouse will be open for arraignments only and not provide any additional services.

Individuals charged with domestic violence related crimes and making their initial court appearances from Tuesday, November 8 to Monday, November 14 will appear at the Ronald T.Y. Moon Judiciary Complex in Kapolei. Individuals charged with domestic violence related crimes over the weekend (from Friday, November 11 to Sunday, November 13) will be held at the Kapolei Police Station until their appearance at the Kapolei Courthouse on Monday, November 14. The courthouse is located at 4675 Kapolei Parkway and may be reached at 954-8290.
11/2/11 1:36 PM
FCTV808
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

on the contrary, GET ARRESTED and get the fuck out of my way.

mahalo
11/2/11 1:43 PM
FCTV808
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and another question, can those fuckhead dignitaries be arrested too? get them the hell into jail while your at it and let them fight it out in the cell!
11/2/11 1:50 PM
alewaboy52
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i work in waiks, so its gonna be a total CF....i think what really sucks is a lot of them are going to have tax exempt cards because theyre diplomats, they just have to flash it and boom, no sales tax....i dont care too much as long as those assholes tip, but seeing they're foreign im not sure they will....somebody que that scene from lethal weapon when danny glover puts a hole in the guys head, "its just been revoked........"
11/2/11 1:52 PM
FCTV808

LOL! you'll have one non-tipping dignitary and ZERO normal customers because they can't get into waikiki.
11/2/11 6:10 PM
jjmtg
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alewaboy52 - i work in waiks, so its gonna be a total CF....i think what really sucks is a lot of them are going to have tax exempt cards because theyre diplomats, they just have to flash it and boom, no sales tax....i dont care too much as long as those assholes tip, but seeing they're foreign im not sure they will....somebody que that scene from lethal weapon when danny glover puts a hole in the guys head, "its just been revoked........"

Only the diplomats have immunity from taxes, not their support staff and other people from foreign countries. I don't think the diplomats be going anywhere. Its a security and traffic nightmare.

Don't know about your business but you may want to mention to the manager/owner etc., to put out a "informational flyer" or display that says its U.S. custom to tip and tipping is encouraged, please help us with your bill by showing us your diplomat credentials when ordering so we may adjust the bill accordingly, that kind of stuff.

I know when I went to Japan I did not know that tipping was actually an insult, so I must have insulted a lot of people before someone told me not to. But in China its like a way a life that you tip for everything since everything is so dirt cheap. Different culture makes different habits.
11/2/11 6:26 PM
FCTV808

add an auto 25% service charge to those fuckers
11/3/11 3:05 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can I still has meh hookahs in waikiki without goin to de jail?
11/3/11 5:14 AM
junon
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck.

cant get up 30mins before work for 2 weeks.

muthafuka.
11/3/11 5:16 AM
JIMMYNAKS
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good advice JJMTG Phone Post
11/3/11 4:52 PM
jjmtg

sufferingsuckatash - Can I still has meh hookahs in waikiki without goin to de jail?

Hahaha, up to you.

Although there have been reports of new prostitutes and pimps already arrived there will also be teams of undercover officers doing reverse stings.

If you are arrested in Waikiki itself for certain offenses and areas, you may also be banned for one year from returning to Waikiki through a geographic restriction besides being taken to Kapolei for processing and if no bail money then Kaneohe.

If you return to Waikiki during APEC after being geographically restricted from returning its going to be your worse day and could turn federal under the HOBBS Act.

It does not matter if you work or live in Waikiki, once the geographic restriction is in place. You lose your job and or you move. The geo restriction is currently used for Weed and Seed areas and has faced constitutional challenges.

Like I said, DO NOT GET ARRESTED in the Honolulu area, especially Waikiki, from November 7 - November 14, 2011.

Anybody have questions and if I know anything I will post a reponse.
11/3/11 5:08 PM
meatrokket
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

goddammit. i live right outside of waikiki. i have no idea what apec is, but it sounds like this will negatively affect my daily schedule.

in conclusion, fuck apec.
11/3/11 6:40 PM
B_RYCE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was trying to go to dinner to celebrate my birthday but my wife was saying alot of the restaurants will be booked solid with no way to get in...Hopefully something good in waikiki will be available. FUCKIN APEC.
11/3/11 9:29 PM
Matt Phillips
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Putin gonna be here? or the other Jabroni
11/4/11 12:33 AM
jjmtg

Matt Phillips -  Is Putin gonna be here? or the other Jabroni

Nov. 7- 14, 2011: 18th APEC Hawaii

Attended by heads of government of APEC's 21
economies, including President Barack Obama, Prime
Minister Yoshihiko Noda (Japan), President Dmitry
Medvedev (Russia), President Hu Jintao (China), Prime
Minister Lee Hsien Loong (Singapore), President
Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (Indonesia) and Prime
Minister Julia Gillard (Australia).
11/5/11 7:00 PM
HwnStriker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jjmtg, believe it or not...there are 11 more dignitaries that the media doesn't know about, such as...Tonga, Samoa, Micronesia, etc. Because, I will be eating alot of beetlenut...lol
11/6/11 1:49 AM
jjmtg

HwnStriker - Jjmtg, believe it or not...there are 11 more dignitaries that the media doesn't know about, such as...Tonga, Samoa, Micronesia, etc. Because, I will be eating alot of beetlenut...lol

I believe it. I just copied and pasted for the Russian question.
11/6/11 3:18 AM
JIMMYNAKS
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Act up and get shot! Phone Post
11/6/11 3:18 AM
JIMMYNAKS

Too soon? Phone Post
11/6/11 3:26 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"WA CHU FAKA?"

"STAY BACK....I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR JUNGLE-SPEAK"......BOOM!

gurgle-gurgle-gurgle-si.......gh.
11/6/11 3:50 AM
Matt Phillips
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sgt. Slaphead - "WA CHU FAKA?"

"STAY BACK....I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR JUNGLE-SPEAK"......BOOM!

gurgle-gurgle-gurgle-si.......gh.

lmao

Guy was probably reading some forums on how white people arent liked and got freaked out. Honey badger dont give a SHIT!
11/6/11 4:18 AM
JIMMYNAKS

I bet the "Victim" had an MMA related Tshirt on.

Can anyone confirm? Phone Post
11/6/11 4:22 AM
FCTV808

haole badger imo!
11/6/11 4:25 AM
TheAlchemist
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

typical news story. Local guy was "da best guy" according to his family/friends, of course most pics of victim was him holding some kind of alcoholic beverage and wearing a defend hawaii t shirt. news reports that witnesses saw victim intoxicated and yelling at patrons in Mcdonalds. Yelled at the worng guy and got shot.
11/6/11 4:28 AM
FCTV808

link to vid?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.