UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Official Signings Alert Thread

6/19/12 11:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
armbarheelhook
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gage949 - Damn it! Gghhhhhaaaaa!!!!!! Phone Post
haha... unfortunately some of these are so last minute or little to no advertising that you basically can't have a job...

you gotta be able to drop everything and go..

shogun might be at UFC Fan Expo in a couple weeks.. just keep your hopes up. Phone Post
6/20/12 12:05 AM
gage949
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya man I'm hoping I'll be able to catch him in LA when he's here for his fight. Phone Post
6/20/12 1:23 AM
iSsUEs
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kings mma bro
Knew he was at the gym at 6 in the morn when I got off work but don't need any sigs from him so I went to sleep. Phone Post
7/29/12 4:00 PM
gage949
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anyone got any intel on who will be signing at Staples saturday morning???
8/10/12 9:12 PM
armbarheelhook
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I might head to Texas for this:
Aug 17th & 18th Europa Super Show in Dallas, Tx. meet n greet Urijah Faber and other mma fighters more than likely.. Legacy Figthing Championships 13 going on during the event 18th.. Jake Rosholt brother Jared fighting in Main Event. Jake should be in his corner.

Also....Aug 18th & 19th in Fort Worth, Tx 30min drive from Europa show, Hunters Extravaganza taking place with MMA Legend Matt Hughes meet n greet aswell..

2 for 1 deal in Texas... yep.. might have to make the trip.. anybody going to this? or know more info.. Phone Post
8/16/12 9:51 PM
armbarheelhook

^ They just added Frankie Edgar, Anthony Njoukuani, & Jamie Varner meet & greets to the Europa Super Show this wknd aswell. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.