UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> smoothie recipes

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/14/12 9:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BlueDream
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there a reason everyone is using almond milk vice coconut milk?
8/15/12 3:02 AM
SHUTD0WN
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
8/15/12 8:06 AM
ArthurKnoqOut
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there's nothing better than this one post work out

8/15/12 9:40 AM
WhiteDynamite
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My daughter makes smoothies all the time. My favorite: strawberries, orange juice, and lemon yogurt. Delicious. Phone Post
8/15/12 10:14 AM
turducken
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the smoothie in that video sounds fucking terrible. its all sugar and fat, no protein, and aside from the small amounts of antioxidants/minerals from the cacao, pretty much nothing of real nutritional value. but its not surprising when you have an assclown like the guy in the video inventing the recipe
8/15/12 10:17 AM
ArthurKnoqOut
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why are you so butthurt and wrong all the time? 

no protein? hmm I wonder what's in the peanut butter... -____-

you basically have enough carbs from both the dates and the bananas, as well as a 4:1 carb:protein ratio (ideal for post work out recovery) as well as antioxidants and vitamin C as well as other minerals (trace) from cocoa...

8/17/12 1:33 PM
catchysignature
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My two favorites-

few ice cubes
three large strawberries
handfull of blueberries
half a banana
almond milk/ whole milk
scoop ON natural vanilla

or

few ice cubes
two spoons peanut/almond butter
half banana
almond or whole milk
squirt of hershey chocolate syrup
scoop ON vanilla

TREMENDOUS!
8/17/12 2:46 PM
ArthurKnoqOut

i'd avoid that chocolate poison but sounds great ! 

love ice cube smoothies! 
8/21/12 5:52 AM
UFCfan1002
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to big up @ArthurKnoqOut here. The dude knows what he's talking about.

My girlfriend is a nutritional therapist and this is what she tells me to do as a post work out.

I would much rather take the advice of someone who's job is to keep you healthy through food, than listen to the companies whose job is to become as rich as possible by selling you their products.
8/21/12 9:44 AM
Jsteven
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been making green smoothies lately. Kale, green apple, pear, green grapes, little almond milk. Phone Post
8/21/12 12:57 PM
ArthurKnoqOut

oh and this is usually a shake of mine throughout the day (not in the mornings as I make it only using veggies, low in carbs as part of an "IF" protocol of sorts)

8/23/12 6:03 PM
Taku
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From my BLOG

TAKU

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.