UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Sit em Start em week 10.....

11/8/11 11:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caleb
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bring em on....
11/8/11 12:53 PM
Gracie killar
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crabtree or Torrey Smith as my flex?
11/8/11 3:20 PM
Caleb
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gracie killar - Crabtree or Torrey Smith as my flex?

Torey Smith all day. Flacco throws him multiple long balls in every game. Crabtree cannot be depended on.
11/8/11 8:13 PM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who should I start alongside Arian Foster: DeMarco Murray, Mike Tolbert or Ben Tate?
11/8/11 10:28 PM
Caleb

419 - Who should I start alongside Arian Foster: DeMarco Murray, Mike Tolbert or Ben Tate?

Demarco Murray, this guy is on fire lately and Buffalo isn't going to stop him.
11/9/11 3:59 AM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Coach

(League 1) Matt Ryan vs Tony Romo

(League 2) Ryan Fitzpatrick vs Tebowmania

11/9/11 9:41 AM
Caleb

Waylay -  Hi Coach

(League 1) Matt Ryan vs Tony Romo

(League 2) Ryan Fitzpatrick vs Tebowmania

Man.. Ryan vs. Romo is tough.. but I'm going to say Ryan because I see that being a shoot out game with the Saints. Romo did not look that great in the last game vs. Seattle and he will be without Miles Austin this week. I'm not saying he could have a good game, I just think Ryan has more upside.

League 2. I would roll with Tebow.
11/9/11 10:00 AM
Mullet @ Heart
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Defense: Bills or Cardinals?

Kicker: Janikowski or Dan Carpenter?

TE: Jimmy Graham over Jake Ballard?
11/9/11 10:28 AM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow, no byes this week and i have no questions.. that is how injured my line up is .. i guess if andre johnson comes back i might have to ask you who to sit.. until then...
11/9/11 9:35 PM
Caleb

Mullet @ Heart - Defense: Bills or Cardinals?

Kicker: Janikowski or Dan Carpenter?

TE: Jimmy Graham over Jake Ballard?

Bills or Cardinals? Check the waiver wire for a better defensive team.

Dan Carpenter this week at home against the Skins. I seem him getting more opportunities.
11/9/11 9:36 PM
Caleb

alxholic - wow, no byes this week and i have no questions.. that is how injured my line up is .. i guess if andre johnson comes back i might have to ask you who to sit.. until then...

I dont think he is coming back this week. They have a bye next week so it makes sense for them to just sit him. It's pretty frustrating.. he was my first draft pick this year.
11/10/11 12:08 AM
Mullet @ Heart
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb - 

Dan Carpenter this week at home against the Skins. I seem him getting more opportunities.

Bengals
Texans
Seahawks
Titans
Rams
Redskins
Panthers
Jaguars
11/10/11 2:16 AM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Waiver wire defense options this week are not good. The only two really good defenses on that list are the Bengals and Texans. The Bengals have a tough matchup with the Steelers. That leaves you with the Texans, who I am rolling with this week. Phone Post
11/10/11 6:52 AM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you're not the only person streaming defenses in your league, it's a good idea to pick them up a week or two early.
11/10/11 11:59 AM
Caleb

Mullet @ Heart - 
Caleb - 

Bengals
Texans
Seahawks
Titans
Rams
Redskins
Panthers
Jaguars

Wow.. yes, your options are limited. I would probably have to go with the Bengals out of all of these. They will have something to prove against Pitt and the winner will take first place in the division. Cincy has had a very good defense this year.
11/10/11 3:00 PM
endochokedme
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

also struggling with defense options this week

i have Buffalo & the Jets

waiver options

ATL, Tenn, Sea, STL, TB, AZ, Minn, Cle, Den, NE, Oak, Car, Ind
11/10/11 4:42 PM
FreakZilla
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pick 3:

MJD
F. Jackson
Turner
Tolbert
11/10/11 5:13 PM
Caleb

endochokedme - also struggling with defense options this week

i have Buffalo & the Jets

waiver options

ATL, Tenn, Sea, STL, TB, AZ, Minn, Cle, Den, NE, Oak, Car, Ind

Gotta go Jets at home.
11/10/11 5:17 PM
Caleb

FreakZilla - Pick 3:

MJD
F. Jackson
Turner
Tolbert

Turner (Great Matchup and has been getting the ball 20+ times a game)
MJD (Playing against the worst run defense in the league, he will get 20+ carries and catch a few passes. Should have a 100+ day with a TD or 2)
F. Jackson (It kills me to say it because he is playing against the Cowboys and Sean Lee is back on defense for the Cobowys.. but they have been torched 2 weeks in a row by the run and Jackson has looked awesome this year)

I love me some Tolbert too but you told me I could only pick 3, so I picked the best 3. I have Tolbert on my team and I'm playing him tonight.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.