UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> My Latest Article On Bleacher Report

11/9/11 3:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
strontium90
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And it's not my weekly picks against the spread:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/932088-eagles-must-fire-andy-reid-hire-bill-cowher-to-fly-right

11/9/11 3:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed, frustrated Eagles fan. I wrote on this forum at the start of the season the concern about our soft underbelly, the linebackers and safeties. We only need on player, that Jeremiah Trotter type to anchor the middle, and we would improve dramatically. I don't know if we shopped him around, but we needed to trade DRC.

More frustrating is the playcalling. For almost the whole game on Monday we were within one score. So why did we drop back to pass twice as much as we ran the ball. I know the Bears were doing a good job on McCoy, but he was always a chance of a big play, ala the 33 yard td run.  There has been so much bad coaching this year, it is just too much to take. I have enjoyed the long running success the big man has brought us, but I no longer think he will won day take us all the way.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.