UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> AOF 14 and Beyond

11/9/11 7:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AOFMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dec 10th at Jannus Live in St Pete we have Mike Buchkovich fighting John Brown, if he wins this fight he should fight Chris Barnett or Pe De Pano.

Raul Amaya's next fight will be Delson Heleno early 2012

We signed a deal with Direct TV look on channel 121 this month for AOF 13 i think its 13 bucks
11/10/11 2:17 AM
Tom Lawlor
561 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sweet!
11/10/11 7:40 AM
ak 47
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome, As a directv customer I'm glad a local show has broken through, I'll definitely look it up.
11/10/11 7:51 AM
Porkchop74
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats on the Direct TV deal !
11/10/11 12:36 PM
AOFMMA

We just expanded our TV to south central america, when the show is delivered we will put out a press release. We also run in Poland Fightbox tv ive been getting some response from there too its crazy
11/13/11 4:07 PM
Lilryanmma

Any spots for 125er on upcoming cards let me know please
11/14/11 4:49 AM
rosario00

T Phone Post
11/14/11 10:21 PM
FRANKI2154
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
11/15/11 8:45 AM
RODRIBS
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats!
11/15/11 12:59 PM
flmmafan87

Congrats on TV deal! So are Barnett and Cruz fighint each other first, if so when?
12/11/11 8:54 PM
Russell Schenck
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

John "doo doo" Brown wins TKO in 2nd.....
1/2/12 12:05 PM
iwishuwould

so does john brown fight chris barnett now? and then barnett fights cruz for the belt?
1/2/12 3:39 PM
Russell Schenck
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Horrible Matchup for Chris Barnett. Plus he fights SHW correct? When was the last time he made 265 for a fight? He was like 290 when he fought a 250 Walt Harris..

John Brown should fight Cruz for belt now!!! Then you will have a new champion...
1/2/12 4:16 PM
iwishuwould

he has been doing nothing but training for a year and at his last boxing match he was 270. so horrible match for chris your out of your mind lol. Yea he was like 290 against walt but the funny thing is there he did not take walt down he beat him standing up, and if u look at walts fight before and after barnett no one has made it out of the 1st much rather see Barnett and Cruz then Brown and Cruz.Brown has showed he is not good against jit guys watch him fight jeff monson just my opinion
1/2/12 4:19 PM
iwishuwould

oh i forgot i think i would rather see barnett and brown over barnett and cruz. barnett went 25 min with cruz in a absolute when barnett had 2 weeks or 2 months of jits lol
1/2/12 4:30 PM
Russell Schenck

His fight against Walt Harris he was way heavy and Walt was only fighting his second pro bout. Not dissing Walt or Chris I just remember he was suppose to fight at 265 and came in at almost 300lb's. Thats not just a small overage, that is I dont really care about what weight I am suppose to be fighting at. I noticed he had not fought since so i just did not think it would be a good matchup. John Brown has been back from Iraq for awhile now and is training like never before. He is at his best right now and if Barnett is seriously training than I will agree it would be a great fight, but if not then I say let brown win that belt...
1/6/12 3:19 PM
bayna

Edited: 01/06/12 3:21 PM
Hey, didn't Brown lose to Mario Rinaldi not too long ago? From what i remember, Brown couldn't get off the cage and Rinaldi pretty much owned the whole fight. I'm a Barnett fan (like to see him make weight more), and i like watching Brown fight, but i think Brown gets steamrolled in the cage with Beast Boy. He gassed pretty quickly with Mario too.<br /><br />That being said... Walt is fighting Feb 16th in Vegas against a dude from Jackson's camp, Anthony Hamilton. Harris wins that and is on the map big time.

And congrats on the TV deal!
1/7/12 5:24 PM
Russell Schenck

Brown had returned from a tour in Iraq less than a month before the fight. He had not trained for during his tour but wanted to fight. Not a chance of Beast Boy steamrolling John Brown, that is funny but I agree Barnett needs to take his career serious and make weight or fight at SHW... Walt should defiantly win the fight against Hamilton... I worked with Walt for the early part of career. Should see big things out of Walt in 2012...
1/7/12 8:55 PM
Porkchop74
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris is no joke.
And if you think John would be Cruz you will be surprised.
1/9/12 11:24 AM
bayna

I keep in touch with Walt and he says this is his year. He seems very serious and is taking training and all that comes with being prepared very seriously.

I think for his size, Barnett seems to have pretty good cardio, but i really haven't seen anyone as fast and dynamic. I haven't seen Brown fight since the Rinaldi fight, so unfortunately that is what i was basing him on. It will be nice to see Brown at his best this time, especially if he is rededicated to training after his tour.
1/9/12 2:40 PM
Doo Doo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like my chances in either fight, but me vs Barnett would be the most entertaining. Regardless of who they put in front of me, I'm out to make a statement. I feel like I gave Monson's ground game a lil too much respect and that ain't happening again. If you watch the fight

The Rinaldi fight was rushed, but it is what it is. He spent most of the fight trying to keep me down and I spent most of it getting back up. I didn't gas, Mario is just ape shit strong(never felt anything like it) and ripped a keylock.

Chris...Cruz....it really don't matter to me...
1/9/12 2:48 PM
Tom Lawlor
561 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whats the WW title status now? Phone Post
1/9/12 8:15 PM
bayna

John, I REALLY like that attitude. So many fighters now days are looking for a good but "easy" fight. So much is based on fight records now that no one wants to take a chance and fight someone when they aren't sure what the outcome will be. I was ringside for the Rinaldi fight and i swear at one point you both were coming thru the cage and in my lap. I did note in my review of the fight that basically Mario tried to pin you against the cage or keep you down. It didn't appear that much damage was done by either of you and was more grappling. I also like that you are worried about the fight being entertaining. Huge value in that. Also, I wasn't trying to take anything away from you after seeing the Rinaldi fight, again that is all i had to go by. Good luck with either match up...

PS - Who is your management? Do you have representation?
1/10/12 8:48 AM
Doo Doo

Thanks Bayna,

I don't think you get anything out of the "easy" fight. I'd much rather go toe-to-toe with someone I'm supposed to lose to than someone that I'm expected to beat. I like to let my fights speak for me and with the exception of the Rinaldi fight I think most of them do. I feel you have to keep fans entertained. You could have first time watchers of the sport in the crowd and you want them to come back. I'm currently being managed by Russell Schenck and my coach John Dixson.
1/10/12 1:01 PM
bayna

Well your attitude is an essential attribute of a quality fighter. I know fight fans appreciate it. Butts in seats is what pays fighters (along with wins and attitude for sponsors) and it appears you are on the right track. I'll be looking forward to your next fight and i'll make it a point to come up and introduce myself when i see you. Take it easy and good luck, Bro!

Isn't Schenck a promoter out of Alabama?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.