UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who is the richest UFC fighter?

11/10/11 5:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
derelict
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chuck via being tight with Dana and the Fertitas. Phone Post
kylew99
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Richest MMA fighter (not UFC) has to be Amanda Lucas: http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Amanda-Lucas-33324
Calhoon

Would a boxercise instructor be considered a fighter?
11/10/11 5:42 PM
bj got scared homie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock net worth 15 million
Chuck net worth 16 million
GSP net worth 14 million
Anderson net worth 4.5 million Phone Post
11/10/11 5:43 PM
Nick_H
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

According to the site celebritynetworth.com (not sure how accurate it is) BJ Penn is way ahead of everyone mentioned with $40 Million and Liddell is next with $16 million.... It says Brock and Tito are worth $15 Million. I would think Brock had way more from his wrestling days.... Who knows? Phone Post
11/10/11 5:44 PM
JerodR
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock easily.
11/10/11 5:44 PM
Humphrey

Edited: 11/10/11 5:45 PM
Ghost of Retard -  I would have to know how much Brock had in the bank when he came to UFC.

Did he blow all of the WWE money or invest?

And how much did he make there?

After him its BJ or GSP then Anderson Silva

I have no real knowledge on the subject I'm just guessing.

i'd bet brock made more in the wwe than the top 3 guys in the ufc make combined. and I'd also bet he made a fortune for every fight in the UFC. ESPECIALLY once he got to the title fights.

ANd as for how he handles his money? i'd bet he's got a whole shitload of it still. he likes to hunt, and doesn't buy extravagant toys. in his interviews for UFC 100 it was pretty obvious he's a very down to earth guy. 
11/10/11 5:48 PM
Maldini2706
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How much was Brock on when in the WWE? I'm pretty sure I read that The Rock was on less than 500k a year with them at his peak and he was a way bigger star for them than Brock Phone Post
11/10/11 5:48 PM
lookoutawhale
1001 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ Penn's family is suppose to be super rich.

unless we are taking self made millionare and not family.
11/10/11 6:08 PM
manzuri
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock easily. Im sure he was making a substantial amount more in the wwe. Phone Post
11/10/11 6:17 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
Damn, the Penn Family is worth 40 mill?? I had heard that they were well off but I didn't realize to what extent.
11/10/11 6:35 PM
lookoutawhale
1001 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - 
lookoutawhale - BJ Penn's family is suppose to be super rich.

unless we are taking self made millionare and not family.
His family is super rich for his neighbour hood in Hilo, which is by all accounts could be termed a slum, anyone who has shoes is seen as rich there, as a child BJ has two pairs of shoes (hand me downs from his older brothas but still) so he was probably seen as very wealthy indeed.

Agreed. BJ lives in a really modest house too as see on primetime. They dont live the life of luxury, nor do they use banks. All of their money is stored in a box behind the banana palm trees in case of a rainy day.
11/10/11 7:13 PM
HELWIG

JayKay -  Brock. How much does he have if he turns down a 50 million USD contract from WWE. Because he wanted to start in MMA and quit pro-wrestling... A lot more than "Anderson Silva money". Phone Post

LOL where on Earth did you hear that?

Brock quit WWF because the travel schedule was deteriorating him as a human being. He was addicted to pain killers in order to perform. Before quitting he tried to buy his own plane thinking that would at least give him privacy. But he still hated the routine so he quit.

His next choice was football. Which he almost made happen in the NFL despite being super rusty.

"Andy Anderson : ) Phone Post"

The "Totally Nude Steakhouse" was so popular, yet controversial, that the Texas city it was in actually paid Anderson to shut it down.

Somebody here must have gone to it, though it was closed by like 1995.

11/10/11 7:19 PM
elgringo
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ due to his the wealth from his family.

his grandfather invented the ballpoint pen
11/10/11 7:23 PM
Mr Sponge

BlahBreh - That Anderson silva money Phone Post
. Phone Post
11/10/11 8:47 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
875 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana/
11/10/11 8:50 PM
bj got scared homie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

elgringo - BJ due to his the wealth from his family.

Wow crazy if true ... Phone Post
11/10/11 8:51 PM
picanoc231

I imagine all those lawsuits with wwe cost Brock a lot more than people think. Phone Post
11/10/11 9:44 PM
LeisterBowlingIII
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lee Murray!!! Phone Post
11/10/11 9:55 PM
vandelay
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LeisterBowlingIII - Lee Murray!!! Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
11/10/11 9:57 PM
NAAFS
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

elgringo - BJ due to his the wealth from his family.

Lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.