UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> SKYRIM

11/14/11 4:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThePoopWizard
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - The funniest skill for me is heavy armor. You get more points by standing there and getting the crap beat out of you.
It's funnay Phone Post
11/14/11 4:38 PM
Darbyh
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks guys Phone Post
11/14/11 4:43 PM
fingers 'n' teeth
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/14/11 4:44 PM
CavemanDave -  I haven't taken impact yet. 

is it worth it?
it all depends on how you play.  Its very important for me because behind the magic i've very weak so staggering foes with a double lightning gives me a bit more time to cast something else or retreat behind my summoned creatures. 

If you are one on one and you have a good mage you can keep a foe staggered until you blast him across Skyrim. 

It staggers virtually any foe also and the stagger can stop someone casting which is useful when someone is zaping the shit out of you or a Vampire master is draining your health.
11/14/11 4:44 PM
Ligeia420
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys been to hag's end yet? fucking AWESOME
11/14/11 4:46 PM
Ligeia420
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I also ruined a Vampire feast by killing all of them, fuck them.
11/14/11 4:47 PM
ThePoopWizard
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ligeia420 -  You guys been to hag's end yet? fucking AWESOME
What's that for? Like what quests? Phone Post
11/14/11 4:51 PM
jaywill
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if an orc sneak attacks with berzerk on is that possible?  30X damage?
11/14/11 4:51 PM
padington

Is there anyway to hot key spells or items? For a controller since I'm on console. Laziness is forcing me to not use my attronarch ad often cause I hate switching my bound weapon, also don't know how I'd trap souls without the bound weapon cause that would be another spell switch. Phone Post
11/14/11 4:59 PM
Ligeia420

ThePoopWizard - 
Ligeia420 -  You guys been to hag's end yet? fucking AWESOME
What's that for? Like what quests? Phone Post
 The house of horrors quest. You go to Broken Tower Redoubt and it's a little house in there, fucking sweet. 
11/14/11 5:00 PM
fingers 'n' teeth
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/14/11 5:00 PM
 on the console mage combat is very spell manage intensive.

Best to put the spells you use most often into your favorites so you only have to press up (which pauses the battle) and then select the spell you need.  I find myself changing between 4-5 spells rapidly particulally during the start of a fight where i will cast stoneskin, summon an atronacht, use a ward for a few seconds before settling into dual shock.  After that juggle i usually end by switching between heal spells, soul trap, potions and zap spells as well as conjuring another helper if its a long fight.

Its not a smooth process by any means, but then you're a mage not a points and click warrior.  
11/14/11 5:04 PM
Ligeia420

I have not used the hot key but does it work if you do favorites? never knew that

I also read from someone on GF's that it's bettter than Fallout's hotkey, hmmm gonna check it tonight
11/14/11 5:12 PM
BrockbackMountain
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jaywill - if an orc sneak attacks with berzerk on is that possible?  30X damage?

Yes there are videos online of some guy one-shotting a dragon with an orc assassin.
11/14/11 5:16 PM
fingers 'n' teeth

well its not so much a hot key as a hot list.

You put spells and weapons on teh favorites list and any time you press up on the D-pad it cuts stright to that list then you just highlight the spell/item and press left trigger or right trigger to equip it to the hand you want.  When you exit the menu you pull that spell out.

Its ok, not great because the list gets quite long (for me anyway).  I would still have liked the chance to hotkey the other directions on the D-pad.
11/14/11 5:40 PM
panic686
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/15/11 2:40 PM
<blockquote>SidRon - Do you have to do anything to activate the faster High Elf Magicka regeneration or does it automatically work in the background? Does anybody know exactly how it works?</blockquote><br /><br /><br />

They generally do recharge faster than normal but it is not huge. Yo udo have a once a day power that is almost instantaneous that you have to activate.

I was wrong on this. I wend by the instruction manual. It is only 50 more mp.
11/14/11 5:46 PM
panic686
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fingers 'n' teeth -  well its not so much a hot key as a hot list.

You put spells and weapons on teh favorites list and any time you press up on the D-pad it cuts stright to that list then you just highlight the spell/item and press left trigger or right trigger to equip it to the hand you want.  When you exit the menu you pull that spell out.

Its ok, not great because the list gets quite long (for me anyway).  I would still have liked the chance to hotkey the other directions on the D-pad.

You can hotkey the left and right directions on the dpad
11/14/11 5:55 PM
Greenup
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always have to hit a town to sell cuz im always full. So annoying but still loving it Phone Post
11/14/11 5:56 PM
Freeman
475 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn I need to get this game ASAP. I missed Morrowind and Oblivion but I'm not missing out on this one.
11/14/11 6:13 PM
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are we able to bang chicks in game? I'm only a few hours in Phone Post
11/14/11 6:18 PM
RML
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The results of an all night orgy.. too much to drink?????????

11/14/11 6:24 PM
Jack Carter
866 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Suddenly, I'm running SUPER FAST. Nothing has changed.

11/14/11 6:49 PM
Jack Carter
866 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evreyone is walking/running fast.

Permanent silhouette on the screen of my character.

By first bug
11/14/11 7:46 PM
MezcalMan

bewl -  If i wanted to spend an hour rearranging my house, i would do it IRL.

then stop posting here and go do that faggot... if you dont play the game or enjoy it why are you posting here?

either get what Im saying or shut the fuck up
11/14/11 7:50 PM
MezcalMan

ThePoopWizard - I'm an imperial btw

so am I
11/14/11 7:51 PM
TheSergeK
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Post up some potion recipes. I made some potion that I sold for like 200. Phone Post
11/14/11 7:57 PM
ThePoopWizard

Dude who teaches destruction spells the chick in the college who did is missing!!!!' Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.